• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA - Lost Heroes OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Should I whip out my OC or make a new one for this rp help I'm conflicted

Okay everyone, we’re nearly ready to start! Counting the characters I am going to use, we have three vigilantes, three police/detective type people, one villain, and one pro. We need one or two more pros and we can start!

Ya know im not too sure ^_^" i had the idea that because he looks older then he is on the inside then tbat would mean muscles and joints are alot weaker so in the picw he looks 30 but is actually 55

Ya know im not too sure ^_^" i had the idea that because he looks older then he is on the inside then tbat would mean muscles and joints are alot weaker so in the picw he looks 30 but is actually 55
So he became 30 years old forever but he experiences things that come from an older age?

Yup so failing organs, higher risk of heart attack hell if youre smart enough you can take him out preety easily its just his menacing apparance and decay that makes him a big threat

Yup so failing organs, higher risk of heart attack hell if youre smart enough you can take him out preety easily its just his menacing apparance and decay that makes him a big threat
The thing about that is that his quirk is AoE; being old and in poor health doesn't mean that much when very few heroes can get near him and not die instantly. A drawback should be some part of his quirk that prevents him from using it all the time.

The thing about that is that his quirk is AoE; being old and in poor health doesn't mean that much when very few heroes can get near him and not die instantly. A drawback should be some part of his quirk that prevents him from using it all the time.

Hmm okay or/and its like neji 360 degree visiom there is a spot that xan be targeted

Okay, seeing as we don’t appear to be having any more people making characters soon, I’ll start the rp. I’ll link it once I post it.

As in just for monetary gain, like they're really not that good of a person when they're just being a casual civillian.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back