• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I actually have a whole list of Quirks from different generators and I'm trying to decide on the best one. I'm basically whittling it down.

This is shaping up to be quite the cast of characters so far. Also, just finished my sheet and if anyone else did want to be Yaoyorozu's kid, I'm not at all opposed to having a sister or brother.

So where is the RP thread? I saw a message about posts but cant see anything?

I'll need to read through when home. Maybe have her appear without anyone noticing behind.

I never expected to have a teacher named after Nekozawa-senpai from Ouran High School Host Club.

Oh, my. I just had to edit my post because I realized I completely missed the part about the full name and age. Mom's Jeep got hit from behind and the bumper got cracked in two so my brain was a little fried last night.

RP has been a little silent i think, or has RPN just not been updating again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back