• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Xcelgamer

Different timezone, who dis
The sun was starting to peer over the buildings of Japan and the bustling only just starting to appear, there were some like MJ however who were already up before the sun had started to rise. MJ was excited, as today was the first day that she had the chance to become a Hero. She already gotten showered and dressed, she wore her usual outfit and as she did she was greeted by her mum "Good luck sweetie, now are you sure you really want to do this?" MJ's mum said as MJ returned the hug "Of course I'm sure, mum, I can't think of any other job I would want to do" MJ said "I know sweetie, if you do get in just please be careful, I don't want to lose you too." MJ's mum said letting go of her daughter "I know, mum but I don't plan on it" MJ started to walk out before stopping at a man's picture and placed two fingers to her lips then onto the picture "Wish me luck dad." She said before leaving. On her way to UA she threw on her headphones and started to listening and singing to herself along with the lyrics and dance walking the streets, avoiding running into people as well as grabbing some Gyudon for her breakfast. By the time she got to UA the sun was shining and MJ lowered her hat to keep the sun from directly shining into her eyes, she looked at her watch and realized that she was early for the exams "Well shit, looks like I was a bit too excited, ah well, guess I can refresh my memory on some cool awesome Quirks, I've written about." MJ said and sat down on a bench outside of UA and pulled out a handbook and started reading it, her RBF making most people avoid her out of habit and she ignored them to interested in her reading and also because her music was on full blast.

Sinnamon Witch Sinnamon Witch (Sorry this is short, I will be making longer posts, I'm just stuck on what to open with)
1566002203617.png

Mika was bouncing up and down on her way to UA. She liked being early, it gave her more time to contemplate all the bad things that could happen during the exam. Mika messed with the end of her pastel blue sweater as she neared the school, her anxiety creeped up on her slowly. She tucked a strand of blue hair behind her ear and bit her lip as she began mumbling to herself. Her voice was quiet and soft, she spoke plans to herself, all the strategies she could use no matter what the exam was about. When she reached the school she saw a girl standing, she slowly walked up to her, the expression of the girl scared her but she softly tapped her anyways. "E.. Excuse me Ma'am..."

MJ looked up from her book and saw a girl in a blue sweater and her mouth was moving so she took out her headphones and put away her book "Yeah? What do you want?" MJ sounding angrier than she expected "Sorry, sorry, I'm just excited about today, so what do you want. I was busying reading my book, so please make it quick." MJ said her whole body slightly glitching and then returning to normal "Sorry about that, that usually happens when my emotions are high, anyway the name's MJ. If it's about the exam, I can't tell you too much since I'm taking it to, so I don't know too much about" Mj said unfazed by her body glitching slightly.

Mika looked away embarrassed, "I...I'm sorry... I was just hoping I was in the right place for the exam." She pulled her sleeves over her hands, a habit she did when she was self conscious and nervous. "I'm s-sorry for bothering you ma'am..." She mumbled, her body shaking slightly, almost as if she was extremely nervous. Well not almost if, she was. "My names Mika... It's nice to meet you MJ." She said quietly.

"Heh, well you are" MJ said before looking at her watch "Well, might as well go in now, it's about time" MJ said before walking into the school her glitching stopping as she reigned in her emotions "I'll see you inside then." MJ said before opening one of the doors and leaving Mika to stand there. MJ walked through out the school and followed the signs to where the exams were going to be started, after finding the door she walked inside and sat down, pulled out an eraser and pencil, waiting for the exam to start. She then pulled out her Quirk book and started reading it again, waiting

Mika gulped as MJ left her there. She fiddled with her fingers as she walked to the door. She looked around before quickly finding the auditorium. She slipped into it, getting a seat in the back. She watched as the auditorium slowly became flooded with students. Her anxiety creeped up on her as she looked at the ground, making eye contact with no body.

As the last of the stragglers came in and took the appropriate seats and getting ready to take the exam, As they sat down the room went dark save for the spotlight on the desk at the front of the room "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRNING, LISTENERS" A voice said as Present Mic popped up from behind the desk "How is everyone this fine morning?" The entire room was silent at Present Mic with MJ having a silent wonder in her eyes "Alright, so as everyone should know, first up is the written exam that will take about 90 minutes to do and then comes the exciting PRACTICAL EXAM" Yelled Present Mic with his cheesy smile "So here's an explanation of how the practical exam will work" He continued as he picked up a small remote and pressed it on the screen behind him turned on and showed silhouettes of four different robots each with a corresponding number next to them "So with the practical exam you have 30 minutes to destroy as many villains as possible, the simplest robots are worth 1, the bit harder ones are worth 2 points and the hardest ones are worth 3 and that's it for the explanation for the practical exam. Oh and don't worry too much about the 0 point robot it's more of an obstacle" Present Mic said as an animation played behind him showing what Present Mic was explaining "Alrighty listeners, get your pencils ready. Now BEGIN" Present Mic yelled as everyone pulled pencils and erasers and started writing

Mika let out a small squeak as he began to yell, she covered her ears, looking down to her paper. She bit her lip softly and began to work as he said begin. She kept her eyes on her own paper as she worked quickly, her mind wandering off occasionally to what strategy she would need to use. She bounced her leg under the desk, soon finishing the exam. She looked up, some people were already done, she sunk down in her seat and studied everyone around her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back