• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Blurryface

Despondency said:
I just got back from a really long break off RPNation.
Is this roleplay still open by any chance? :)

welcome back

sure is. deadline is february 29th- extensions are very much allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_inline_nk6nzehXeg1t4fxdb.gif

NunuSama said:
So excited for this RP to start! also BTS<33333 They are such a dream!!

please read the announcement on page 3 of the ooc and rewrite your character's backstory.

okay guys, since the deadline is coming up i'm going to break down the process of how everything will happen. on the 10th i will be reviewing characters, i expect all to be finished but extensions are allowed. i will then message you privately if you have been accepted and ask you if you would like to create your ic rping 2 block yourself or if you'd like me to do it for you (i know bbcode is tricky). i will also give you permission to post an NPC format CS if you would like to do so. then i will make one big group chat where we will discuss character relationships and history. once the plot is set out, we will begin. good luck everyone!

@Chibii

@oOBubblesOo

@GiannaCoco

dont mind me, just gonna tape my fingers back together after writing a 2'681 word long backstory

That took longer then expected and I think I made him into a jerk with like no redeeming qualities but ah oh well

But Lucas is done!

Does.... anyone want to help me find some more GIFs? xD This time I need an emo-y girl. Preferably with purple hair streaks. +1 If she looks similar to Robin.

CloudyBlueDay said:
Does.... anyone want to help me find some more GIFs? xD This time I need an emo-y girl. Preferably with purple hair streaks. +1 If she looks similar to Robin.
kaya scodelario? she had a purple ombre once shes emo af lmao

@CloudyBlueDay

they both have blue eyes fair skin and brown hair n kaya is rebellious af i think shes gr8 for jaycee but ur call

Users who are viewing this thread

Back