• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Blurryface

boyguro

Заводной апельсин

d55b0966ac71da4a1d58d91a04102c30.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay so. I prefer to play females and also lesbians, but I've noticed there are a lot of females have already been made. Should I break my boundaries or hope that I can write a good enough lady to be accepted?

QuixoticKitten said:
Okay so. I prefer to play females and also lesbians, but I've noticed there are a lot of females have already been made. Should I break my boundaries or hope that I can write a good enough lady to be accepted?
lesbean pls

Chibii said:
Gay characters are always fun.
But why.

Just why.
Because I don't feel comfortable writing heterosexual romance and I like to break away from the girls on this site who all write bubbly heterosexual white girls, that's why.

QuixoticKitten said:
Because I don't feel comfortable writing heterosexual romance and I like to break away from the girls on this site who all write bubbly heterosexual white girls, that's why.
Yeah no I wasn't askih why you wanted to make a gay female lol I was asking why gay characters are always so fun.

I should change my face claim to Kou Shibasaki.

But there are no gifs for the Japanese baby. No gifs = No love

QuixoticKitten said:
giphy.gif

Chibii said:
Yeah no I wasn't askih why you wanted to make a gay female lol I was asking why gay characters are always so fun.
I should change my face claim to Kou Shibasaki.

But there are no gifs for the Japanese baby. No gifs = No love

please keep in mind the characters are seniors so pick out an FC that represents the age range we're going for.

QuixoticKitten said:
Well it just came off as kinda rude that you'd ask why I like to write gay characters.
When you live here, your grammar goes down the drain when in casual conversations, making people misunderstand a lot. And I forget to switch back from time to time whenever I hop on RPN.

If I offended you, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, really. I was just asking why gay characters are so fun, because they're always fun to roleplay with.

*Figures out why people from other countries hate me so much*

boyguro said:

please keep in mind the characters are seniors so pick out an FC that represents the age range we're going for.
Kou looks like she's 18 to 20-ish? The Asian youth is real with this woman.

@Chibii the comment rubbed off as a little rude

ok whatever floats your boat. just make sure the pictures/gifs you use of her make her seem the age you want her to play.

boyguro said:
@Chibii i'm sure she doesn't hate you, the comment just rubbed off as a little rude.
okay, whatever floats your boat. just make sure the pictures/gifs you use of her make her seem the age you want her to play.
Well I sure hope she doesn't, it's not like I like to make enemies, despite me doing it easily.

And for the faceclaims I'm on a mad hunt.

@Chibii i know the feeling, looking for faceclaims sucks. do you prefer models or actors

boyguro said:
@Chibii ah i know the feeling, looking for faceclaims sucks. do you prefer models or actors?
I don't actually have a preference, just those that have a variety of different pictures together with gifs. Also, facial expressions. Hehe... This is really too much to ask for.

@Chibii this is a pretty good site for models and this tumblr has some pretty great gif hunts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back