• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Blurryface

i'm thinking of making a third character but ik i put in the rules that u can have max. 2 characters so i feel like an ass

we already have 2 jocks but neither of them r the typical dickhead high school jocks u come across who date cheerleaders and bully kids n i think we rlly need one to create more drama. i can handle 3 but i dont want anyone 2 think im making an exception for myself just bc im the GM. would u guys b cool w/ that? its ok if ur not, ur opinions matter to me

Last edited by a moderator:
boyguro said:
y'all i'm thinking of making a third character but ik i put in the rules that u can have max. 2 characters so i feel like an ass
we already have 2 jocks but neither of them r the typical dickhead high school jocks u come across who date cheerleaders and bully kids n i think we rlly need one to create more drama. i can handle 3 but i dont want anyone 2 think im making an exception for myself just bc im the GM. would u guys b cool w/ that??? its ok if ur not, ur opinions rlly matter to me <3
ebe97a6a562e7c6e6136a17254ff366badea3f361bd947552cd5cc3619e7db5b.jpg

and don't feel like an ass. u are one

pikachu_pixel_icon_by_lizievamp.gif
tt-pines-demo.bold-italic.png
twilightsweetie.gif

@oOBubblesOo

Sweet lil' Kit Fitzgerald is accepted

pikachu_pixel_icon_by_lizievamp.gif
tt-pines-demo.bold-italic.png
twilightsweetie.gif

Andrew Kozlow and Nicolas Shrine have both been accepted.

friends, colleagues, GATHER ROUND TO MEET MY RPN SISTER

@Ethereal

her signing up is a lil last minute but we've been in SO many rps together shes literally so amazing pls b nice to her<3

giphy.gif

dude ik u dont even KNOWN hwo long it took to plan everything and we havent even started yet u gon have to catch up

I KNOW i was literally so pissed at myself for making such tragic characters haha jk i love pain

you angst loving asshole. ill make sure to have one of your characters printed out and in my casket with me when i die :')

it'll be a blessing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back