• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Blurryface

CloudyBlueDay said:
i listened to those all and though they're all super nice I dont think they're for Robin hnnnn
the search CONTINUES!
hourglass by catfish and the bottlemen?

Hi there! Is it alright if I join in?

I see you already have abundance of characters and I really don't want to miss out.

Also. HI
@CloudyBlueDay! We meet again!

Last edited by a moderator:
@GiannaCoco literally me reading brennas cs:

HarryExcited.gif

boyguro said:
@GiannaCoco literally me reading brennas cs:
HarryExcited.gif
Haha, really? (^U^) Why?

P.S. Brenna is finished so I'm hoping you could go over it (again, I guess) and see if anything needs my attention. Also, does it help if I add Issac's (Brenna's dad) personality. He would play a part because, y' know, he's a teacher and all.

If anyone else wants to give feedback, I'd love that!

GiannaCoco said:

P.S. Brenna is finished so I'm hoping you could go over it (again, I guess) and see if anything needs my attention. Also, does it help if I add Issac's (Brenna's dad) personality. He would play a part because, y' know, he's a teacher and all.

If anyone else wants to give feedback, I'd love that!

bc she's amazing duh

sweet, i'll go over it right now but unfortunately i can't accept any characters until are applications are finished.

hm,
when if you're accepted you can make an NPC profile for him and put all his personality info and background there. the NPC format sheet will be sent out later on to those who are accepted and want to make their own NPCs like family, friends, etc.

boyguro said:
bc she's amazing duh
Yay! I feel flattered!

boyguro said:
edit: i do have a question. what's an omniromantic demisexual?
Omni is a term for romantic attraction between people regardless of gender or sex.

In this context, Romantic is a term describing a type of relationship where someone is willing to do romantic things with someone else (e.g. hugging, dating, holding hands, cuddling but probably not so far as kissing).

Demisexual is a term for someone who would be sexually attracted to someone else only if said individual had a close emotional or romantic connection with the "someone". AKA there's a lot of bonding time.

GiannaCoco said:
Yay! I feel flattered!
GiannaCoco said:

Omni is a term for romantic attraction between people regardless of gender or sex.

In this context, Romantic is a term describing a type of relationship where someone is willing to do romantic things with someone else (e.g. hugging, dating, holding hands, cuddling but probably not so far as kissing).

Demisexual is a term for someone who would be sexually attracted to someone else only if said individual had a close emotional or romantic connection with the "someone". AKA there's a lot of bonding time.

cool.

i think the idea of her doing a podcast for the school is rad so i'll pm you with some ideas of how we could tie it into the story.

boyguro said:
i think the idea of her doing a podcast for the school is rad so i'll pm you with some ideas of how we could tie it into the story.
Awesome! I'll look forward to it!

QuixoticKitten said:
Honestly, with all the characters you've gotten already, I'm not sure you need mine.
rp secret: @boyguro doesn't actually care how many characters there are lmaoooo

ALSO I'M ALIVE I'M SO SORRY, I WILL FINISH NOELLE and maybe start on a new cs right after. school sucks balls man. :-(

pulpfiction said:
rp secret: @boyguro doesn't actually care how many characters there are lmaoooo
ALSO I'M ALIVE I'M SO SORRY, I WILL FINISH NOELLE
and maybe start on a new cs right after. school sucks balls man. :-(

HOW COULD YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THAT YOU DIRTY JUDAS

in all seriousness idc if we have 8 or 15 characters as long as the gender gap isnt too huge and i can rely on u guys

the deadline for all character sheets has officially been set to the 29th of february (don't panic, you still have 2 weeks left!). if you need an extension please let me know one day beforehand. the longest extension i will allow is four to five days. if your character is not clearly stated as accepted, you are declined. for those who wish to know why they were declined i am happy to explain in private messaging.

@Chibii

@oOBubblesOo

@GiannaCoco

QuixoticKitten said:
Thank you, but I'm actually in preparation to leave the site. I'll miss you all dearly <3

damn that's a shame, why?

boyguro said:
damn that's a shame, why?
I just haven't been able to find what I'm looking for here. Don't get me wrong, some of you guys are wonderful, but the site as a whole is just starting to get on my nerves.

QuixoticKitten said:
Thank you, but I'm actually in preparation to leave the site. I'll miss you all dearly <3
!!!

nooOOOooooOOOooooooOOOOooooOOoooOoo

I get what you mean tho. Please take care irl! We'll miss you :-(

i'm gonna miss u and ur really pretty gay girl characters. 4 real :-(((((((((((((

Users who are viewing this thread

Back