• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Blue Pine High (Slice of Life High School RP)

Redfork2000

The Red One
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Anime-School-Hallway-Background-theme-anime.jpg

WELCOME TO BLUE PINE HIGH!

Welcome to Blue Pine High. Founded by William and James Coleman in 1985, Blue Pine High has been around for over 30 years, and is one of the most well-known high schools in the town of Peachwood. With everything you could want in a high school, such as a large indoors gym, a swimming pool, the largest library in all of town, a large computer lab, an extense outdoors field to play football and soccer, and of course, qualified teachers that will ensure that you get the best high school education available in all of Peachwood.

I - INTRODUCTION

High school is one of the most significant periods of our lives, we form all sorts of memories, which we keep in our minds even many years after graduating. But what if you could live high school all over again? This is precisely what this roleplay is all about. Join Blue Pine High as a student or as a teacher, and let's enjoy the high school experience together! Students come here from all backgrounds and histories, so there's a diversity of people to interact with. If you're craving some relaxing slice-of-life roleplay with a bit of comedy, then you've come to the right place. If you're looking for some classic high school drama, then you've come to the right place as well.

As in most slice-of-life RPs, social interactions between the characters is the main appeal. Interact with the other students, make friends, teenage crushes, rivals, all that good stuff. There's a good amount of social life in this RP, with a great number of events and celebrations that will take place as the roleplay progresses. Want to join? Great! In that case, continue reading to learn everything you need to know.

II - RULES

1 - As in any other roleplay on this site, you must follow the rules of this site.

2 - No godmodding (taking control of other people's characters)

3 - Be respectful to each other at all times.

4 - Please post everything in the correct thread. There will be a thread for character sheets, another for OOC chat, and another for IC action, so please don't post character sheets in the OOC thread, OOC chat in the IC thread, or anything else where it doesn't belong.

5 - I won't impose a post length requirement, as I know that not everyone can produce lengthy posts, but please do your best to offer high-quality posts. Put effort into them.

6 - The roleplay is light-hearted in nature, so while some drama and conflict between characters is always welcome, please do not go deep into angst or dark themes.

7 - If you have any questions or suggestions, you can PM me for help. If you want to become a Co-GM for this RP, please do let me know as well.

III - CHARACTERS

Characters are the heart of any RP, specially one that thrives on social interactions and bonding with others, such as this one. While I'll elaborate further on the requirements for characters on the character sheet thread, here are a few guidelines you should probably know of beforehand:

1 - You can make student characters freely, but for teachers or any other member of the school staff, please consult me beforehand.

2 - When making a character, make sure to check the characters other roleplayers have made so we avoid having two or more characters who feel too similar to each other. Variety in personality types and interests is highly encouraged.

I think that's all that needs to be said, so hopefully you're interested. I'll wait for a few people to show interest in the roleplay before making the other threads. Have a good day!

Last edited:
I'd be interested in a lil highschool roleplay, might be a lil slow on a sheet tho because I'm pretty busy

dirt dirt liostwolf liostwolf MostlyAnonymous MostlyAnonymous Lemoninny Lemoninny Doughnut Doughnut cirrostratus cirrostratus

Ok, it's ready!

Here's the OOC thread!

And here's the Character Sheet thread!

Remember to let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

TheAceInTheDeck TheAceInTheDeck they haven't started the RP and it's just a Highschool RP so why not? If you scroll up you'll see a form page. Just post the form! They've been inactive for 1-2 days but will tell you if you're allowed or not when they come back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back