• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Blue Pine High (OOC Thread)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hiiiiiighly unlikely my OC would fall for that (which could cause drama so win win)

I think I mentioned it in my wiki – and if not in THIS rp wiki then it's deff in his word doc

I'd warn him but I don't think he'd listen [idk how good they're both supposed to be at athletics compared to the school but imagine if they were top two]

LMAO-
That would be fucking cool and would spark alot of interaction of competition.

Galena would hate to lose to a male. If she did she would most likely create a damn revenge so--

Oooo revenge :0

Andreas might do that bc she's aggravating him outside of the race (and esp if she seems to be working less hard than him)

Do it I plead you.

Galena is a very pitty bitch at times though she can be nice and share food. Also would it be a dorm or a apartment on/off campus?

Meanwhile, as Andreas and Galena build up their rivalry, a certain someone in their house got caught up with the storm. Oof, I didn't sign up for this (。>﹏<。) - The Certain someone lol XD

Yea. This is going to be very interesting lmao. I can also imagine classes getting competitive

Just any of the classes within the school if they have any together.

I have no cle what Galena is taking yet but I know she will be doing Math for certain. She loves Math

Oooo Andreas loves History but is bad at it and is good at Math but gets bored and distracted should I make him do it

Do it. Also James loves everyone of his students in History.

Can someone be kind enough to explain the class system to me? I mean, in the place I live, students were group up into different classes since the very beginning. They can choose between science or social elective. The subjects for both are already set and can't be chosen. For the whole year, the students would have a fixed classmates. Teachers are the one who came into their class and teach. Is it also the same for other countries? I'm a bit confused here

He suffers from "everything I enjoy, I'm bad at"
Apart from sport but that's another issue

He also knows math is viewed as better than history so would legit take math for the status

Its a bit like that but the teachers have a set curriculum they follow but make up the lesson plans as they go. You have a set class kinda for a semester then it changes out

Galena is going to avoid English at all costs though

Uh... I still don't quite get it. What about taking classes then? Can student choose which class they wanted to take??

I'm from England (but I Americanise myself often) and they have to teach to the specification (which can be downloaded online for free) and everything (for academic subjects) is based on the exam NI COURSEWORK UNLESS IT'S CREATIVE SUBEJDTD

We take 3-4 subjects as Advanced Level (USA: advanced placement) whose results are used to apply to university (college) for a degree.

EDIT: we're aged 16 when we choose those subjects and we do exam age 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Back