• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Blue Pine High (OOC Thread)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Sounds good. I'll most likely have a CS up later. I have to currently get to school

Very well, I've made three more characters, all of them teachers. I've got the english teacher, the math teacher and the P.E teacher. We're still missing Social Studies (History, Geography), Science (Chemistry, Biology, Physics), and Art.

liostwolf liostwolf MostlyAnonymous MostlyAnonymous I'd love to have the two of you as Rei's roommates. And different gendered roommate is accepted too. The apartment will be quite big with the spare bedrooms placed in different side of the apartment. There are two or three bathrooms excluding the one in the master bedroom. So each of you could have one private bathroom.

AetherRei AetherRei Also how many rooms would be in it? Because I would be interested to also roommate one of my ocs in there to

about four or five? I'm not sure yet. But the apartment itself is quite large. He has the whole top floor of the building all by himself. It's more like a penthouse than an apartment, actually. So you could imagine how big it is.

Well... Sometimes, the width of each floor in an apartment building tends shrink(?) the taller it goes. I don't know how to describe it. Like, in the first floor, it might be very large. But the next floor might not be as large as the first one. I'm not a native english speaker. I can't think of a word suitable to explain it. But you got what I mean, right? So even if he had the top floor all for himself, it's not necessarily huge enough for you to get lost. But, yes, it's still quite big. He's a the son of a business tycoon after all. Though Rei was told to try and support himself, his parents would definitely never let him live in a small and cheap apartment. What would people say if they found out they forced their son to live in 'poverty'? They had their pride as rich people too lol.

Btw, which character do you want to be Rei's roommate?

I get what your saying! It makes sense!

I was thinking Amethyst or Althea since Galena is going to be roommates with someone else

I was planning to make one more character (I will finish her CS soon) so she would probably be Rei’s roommate if that’s ok
No problem! Though I might need to make another male character to add as Rei's roommate. If he's the only boy in the apartment, it might not be too good for him.

I get what your saying! It makes sense!

I was thinking Amethyst or Althea since Galena is going to be roommates with someone else
I read their CS. For me, both are fine. Though since Amethyst came from a wealthy family too, maybe we can make it so both are acquaintance? Maybe their fathers could be partners in business and have a quite good relationship? But since Rei is a bit of a scum, maybe they don't have a good first impression in the past? Amethyst might not showed her dislike in the surface, still treating Rei kindly. But Rei never like to put on a mask and bluntly showed that he didn't quite like Amethyst and would sometimes annoyed her anytime he got. It's just a suggestion tho. Then again, since Amethyst came from a wealthy family, you'd have to have a good reason to make her rent a room in Rei's apartment with a bunch of stranger living in it.

Last edited:
I like the ideas about the fathers and it could add to backgrounds. I like the idea of a sort of rivalry between the two but its more hidden but they do, do things to piss each other off. So could that work- Amethyst being a roommate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back