• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ๐•ญ๐–‘๐–”๐–”๐–‰๐–˜๐–œ๐–”๐–—๐–“ (Small group wanted)

BELIAL.

wanna bewitch you in the moonlight
Roleplay Type(s)
original.gif

The Kingdom of ๐•บ๐–™๐–๐–†๐–‘๐–†๐–“
a small group, fantasy rp

Within the kingdom of Othalan, the five nations within have been at war for centuries. Though technically united, unrest is common and fighting is frequent at the yearly summits. The King has been hopeful, and his father before him, and his father before him, but the blood begins to run dry. There seems to be no hope in sight, and the country is as divided as ever.

In the midst of this chaos, evil has taken advantage. From the North, where the land sinks into the horizon, an undead army has stormed the lands. Led by a cruel warlord and his counsel of necromancers, the end of the world seems to have come. The forests have gone up in flame, castles stormed and villages bled out by the undead. The worst is that under the possession of the necromancers, the corpses of the countrymen are returning from the dead, ghouls that are enslaved to the warlord to terrorize. To fight your own brother, after watching him dieโ€ฆ is a cruel fate.

The King, running out of resources and faced with dwindling communication with the other nations, is reached out to in the dead of night by a relatively secretive brotherhood: The Order of the Broken Saints. These knights claim they alone possess the wisdom to stop this invasion, and to unite the nations. Not by their own handโ€ฆ but by the fated existence of five individuals. Each imbued with the soul, and the power, of five heroes from legend. All who fell to sinโ€ฆ but in this way, have the power to stop the undead army.

Out of time, out of luck and out of ideas, the King submits to these knights, and these five individuals are reached out to (or in some cases, forcefully removed from their residence). Five unwitting, and perhaps unwilling, adventurers are called forth to save the kingdomโ€ฆ and perhaps the world.

Hey everyone! Me and idalie idalie had the idea for a medieval/fantasy type zombie-survival RP (with a whole lot of lore and fun adventures stuffs. We're looking for a small group of dedicated people, hopefully with a lot of enthusiasm to help build this world alongside us. If you're interested, post below! If you have any questions, post below as well. Thank you all so much for your time.

Certainly caught my attention. Are the Brotherhood all human?
They would be in this case, as itโ€™s more of a low fantasy/mostly human world with the intrusion of magic and monsters.

This looks and sounds absolutely interesting! I would love to be apart of this rp!

HUZZAH, bless you for getting the interest thread up. My one and only true love ๐Ÿฅบ xx

Any room for me?

If I can make my application more enticing I wrote a short story recently with a character that would fit perfectly in this! Haha.

(I promise I'm not a terrible writer.)

Last edited:
Hello! I am also really interested!

This is a fantastic setup you have here. However, you've got lots of interest for very limited spots so I'm gonna take a step back and simply wish you all great success with the story. Thanks for the opportunity ๐Ÿ˜Š

I'm interested, but if the spots are all filled that's fine too~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back