• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bloodlands {OOC}

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Did you have anything particular in mind?
Well mostly for the elves I would see them hating him because he’s the son of the king of Phetah.

Though for the humans it’s completely up to you, I’d be fine with them knowing his existing e but I don’t plan on anyone knowing his supernatural abilities that are classified at the moment.

Well mostly for the elves I would see them hating him because he’s the son of the king of Phetah.

Though for the humans it’s completely up to you, I’d be fine with them knowing his existing e but I don’t plan on anyone knowing his supernatural abilities that are classified at the moment.
I was simply thinking that Elisabeth was part of the royal guard for almost 20 years, a significant amount of which she was it's leader. It might not be too unimaginable she knows of him somewhat. Not to mention they might have fought alongside each other.

I was simply thinking that Elisabeth was part of the royal guard for almost 20 years, a significant amount of which she was it's leader. It might not be too unimaginable she knows of him somewhat. Not to mention they might have fought alongside each other.
Wonderful I’ll dm with some classified information then(:

Time to work on lore, most likely another nation. I’m definitely thinking of something similar to the east and the samurai.

Hey everyone, I know it's late but work has picked up for me so my time allotted for roleplays has diminished, so I'm going to step out of this journey! Good luck & have fun!

Hey guys, saw that the rp started and don't wanna hold y'all up. I'm gonna back out and just jump to another fantasy rp I'm interested in. Hope you guys have a good one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back