• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bloodlands {OOC}

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

R U S T

“That’s one small step for man.”
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
426A2475-4515-42D7-A62D-AAD9BAB8BD73.gif

Hello everyone! Welcome to the OOC chat, this room would be where I give everyone updates in lore and more, but it’s also a place to talk to the fellow players in the story! I would love for everyone to talk about each other’s character relationships once they are made. You can post in correct quotes, memes, playlists and more!

Someone brought the wrong game to the RP lol

Hi!!

K so I know it's annoying but here we go again with more questions:

1) are perks based on stats or limited in useage cuz some I'm seeing on sheets are more like superpowers that can be accessed anytime?
2) is higher faith closer to being a charming person or is it intelligence based due to being manipulative?
3) is it like Tolkien only races? Or can we be Fae races too (pixie, fauns, centaurs, gnomes, etc)
4) is shape-shifting into different animals earth magic and would it be spell or miracle based?

Thanks again and sorry to annoy again lol

1. Definitely leaning on the super natural ability side of things.

2. It would be faith.

3. The main races is only elves and humans, apologies!

4. That would belong in the spell side of things!~

Greetings hope all of your days are going well! Lore should be added in an hour!

2. It would be faith.

lol of course it'd be elves cuz why not. K wil wait on lore then get up on making my charrie

2. It would be faith.

Are elves unique in the nations, as in, is there anything out of common (general) knowledge/associations with elves that we know of unique to this thread? (besides the added lore) Also, I feel so much Dragon Age vibes from this <3

And are their age limitations? What's the youngest one can become a knight?

Are elves unique in the nations, as in, is there anything out of common (general) knowledge/associations with elves that we know of unique to this thread? (besides the added lore) Also, I feel so much Dragon Age vibes from this <3

And are their age limitations? What's the youngest one can become a knight?
Well for the knights it would be extremely and I mean extremely difficult for an elf to become a knight of phetah, so it’ll be more realistic for them to be a knight from Eldrith, or just be a plain soldier!

And the oldest I’ll take for an elf is 400, and no limitations for how young they are I just don’t want child characters 😂

My questions wasn't if elves could be knights, I meant like, do they have special sight, a stronger connection with animals, or something like that. or do they just have pointed ears, and some may be tall?

Oh but that does have me asking, is Eldrith a nation that neighbors Phetah?

And are their age limitations (for characters, not necessarily elves)? What's the youngest one (a character, not necessarily an elf) can become a knight? ;)

My questions wasn't if elves could be knights, I meant like, do they have special sight, a stronger connection with animals, or something like that. or do they just have pointed ears, and some may be tall?

Oh but that does have me asking, is Eldrith a nation that neighbors Phetah?

And are their age limitations (for characters, not necessarily elves)? What's the youngest one (a character, not necessarily an elf) can become a knight? ;)
As I’ve mentioned before characters do not have to be a member of the knights.

But the youngest is definitely 18 as a suitable age for joining the knights.

I also oh wanted to mention that all characters do not have to be knights in specific, characters can be similar to the samurai, viking and other warriors through out history so don’t be afraid for your characters to be different! I’m planning on other nations having different types of warriors if that makes sense, I’m also open to someone creating a nation themselves!

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Bronco Bronco BuggaBoo BuggaBoo

As I’ve mentioned before characters do not have to be a member of the knights.

But the youngest is definitely 18 as a suitable age for joining the knights.

I also oh wanted to mention that all characters do not have to be knights in specific, characters can be similar to the samurai, viking and other warriors through out history so don’t be afraid for your characters to be different! I’m planning on other nations having different types of warriors if that makes sense, I’m also open to someone creating a nation themselves!

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Bronco Bronco BuggaBoo BuggaBoo
If you allow for a nation being created, would that include nations for races not yet presented (besides elves and humans) or would you rather keep it to those. Would it be allowed to work out conflicts between self-created nations, too?

If you allow for a nation being created, would that include nations for races not yet presented (besides elves and humans) or would you rather keep it to those. Would it be allowed to work out conflicts between self-created nations, too?
Yep that’s fine on my side! Other races are completely fine with me alongside conflicts between nations!

That’s fine I’ll probably add when character sheets will be due.

Not yet currently I’m making a page right now for the lore.

Hi!!

K so I posted up my charrie still as a WIP. Pretty much just need to fill out the BG story with details that work with the RP lore. Will work on that once lore is up. That and need to get the okay overall of what's on her sheet so far!!

I decided to keep it simple and have posted my character!
Wonderful! If your still looking to create a nation fee free to do so it helps me out not to create 6 more nations ;-;

Hi!!

K so I posted up my charrie still as a WIP. Pretty much just need to fill out the BG story with details that work with the RP lore. Will work on that once lore is up. That and need to get the okay overall of what's on her sheet so far!!
It’s wonderful, I will be pm’ing you in a few!

Wonderful! If your still looking to create a nation fee free to do so it helps me out not to create 6 more nations ;-;

It’s wonderful, I will be pm’ing you in a few!
I might, but right now I have a lot going on and am just happy to have character creation out of my mind, tbh. Let me know if anything needs a change tho.

Looking over character sheets now!~

All of yours is wonderful! Applauds to the both of you going to add very interesting lore soon, it will be about the future of the story if you can guess!<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back