• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bloodlands {OOC}

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ok so entirely forgot to watch this thread, backstory’s almost done and then building character around that.

That seems plausible. Though what do you think that period would be? After her incident or before?
While I see it possible they might have met before her incident, I find it highly likely they met after. Though maybe he met her through his previous master, who might have been a royal guard? Maybe he met her again as the Ashen Lady, seeing the different woman she was after the incident, how much of the rumors was true

Ok so entirely forgot to watch this thread, backstory’s almost done and then building character around that.
Totally fine!

I am very happy people are building character relationships with each other my character will be out soon.

While I see it possible they might have met before her incident, I find it highly likely they met after. Though maybe he met her through his previous master, who might have been a royal guard? Maybe he met her again as the Ashen Lady, seeing the different woman she was after the incident, how much of the rumors was true
I like the idea of meeting her before and after again. Could be an interesting dynamic between the two. You have who is handicapped from birth and another who was disfigured in the call of duty.

I like the idea of meeting her before and after again. Could be an interesting dynamic between the two. You habe who is handicapped from birth and another who was disfigured in the call of duty.
Before her curse, Elisabeth would have likely supported the training of Seymour. She was very charmisatic and kind, inspiring to many with her warm heart and burning dedication to good. A true paladin.

Now, she is very apathetic and cynical.

I’m just very interested if any elf characters who’ve fought in the war would interact with humans who fought in the war.

I also wonder if anyone would make connections with my character once he’s up.

Before her curse, Elisabeth would have likely supported the training of Seymour. She was very charmisatic and kind, inspiring to many with her warm heart and burning dedication to good. A true paladin.

Now, she is very apathetic and cynical.
The at-time-young Seymour would have seen (lol) Elisabeth as a beacon of light and an inspiration to continue his swordsmanship. But I also feel like it would be in character for Seymour to misconstrue Elisabeth's beliefs/stances/mindset by himself (being young/impressionable) and which lead to his betrayal later and prompted him to become a bounty hunter. Though the difference would be that Seymour is still more positively charged and vitalic than current Elisabeth.

Sound good?

The at-time-young Seymour would have seen (lol) Elisabeth as a beacon of light and an inspiration to continue his swordsmanship. But I also feel like it would be in character for Seymour to misconstrue Elisabeth's beliefs/stances/mindset by himself (being young/impressionable) and which lead to his betrayal later and prompted him to become a bounty hunter. Though the difference would be that Seymour is still more positively charged and vitalic than current Elisabeth.

Sound good?
Sounds good! Do you think the change in Elisabeth would affect Seymour?

Me looking at my character knowing the drama that’s going to happen

496AA56A-B51E-445E-9CD4-2CF7EA1266E3.gif

Posted my character gotta keep it mysterious heheh.

I believe after Bronco Bronco posts their character I will make the starter post!

I’m also up to discuss Ryker’s relationship with everyone else, very interested in everyone’s relationship to be fair.

I’ll try and get the character out sometime in the next two days. Unfortunately (but also VERY fortunately) my spring break just started and the bois and I are on a little trip. I’ll wrap up the sheet ASAP.

Thanks and enjoy your spring break I should probably start working on the main then.

Thanks and enjoy your spring break I should probably start working on the main then.
Also interested in what the starter might look like. Would it simply be us getting off the boat?

I’m also up to discuss Ryker’s relationship with everyone else, very interested in everyone’s relationship to be fair.
My girlie is built to be isolated from all 'civilized people' contact for like over a century so it'll be a trip to try to get to know her. I'm still tryna figure out her initial reactions to the other charries cuz like she literally be a wild woman lol

But Tbh thinkin I like that dynamic so I'mma just go no prep and just run with it once we go IC'ly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back