• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Bloodied Waters {pirate fantasy Roleplay}

ZzzRaccoonie

Forever Newbie
Looking for a group of people to roleplay with in a fantasy pirate style. Currently Open to anyone who can send me a character sheet. Rules are as follows:
  1. At least 2 paragraphs a post
  2. you need to be semi-literate
  3. Make your character original, we can't have 30+ captain jack Mcblackbeards running around
  4. Don't name your character jack McBlackbeard just to fuck with me.

Many bad things go down here. The unwashed streets of the many cities and harbours that Make up the antikkan isles. It runs thick with the smell of blood, that metalic smell in the air. people from all walks of life make there way here, some seeking fame, some seeking glory, gold, women, men, self-reflection and much more. Only few ever attain what they are looking for, as the rough nature of the seas and the behind the scenes string pulling of criminals and politicians has made everyday life a warzone. Welcome to your home. a place where every honest buck you earn is dirty money.

Around a Year ago, there was a job posting put up by a gunsmith, who had lost his crew to a massive beast that lurked below the dark waters of the antikkan isles. He had everyone, and everything. As the only survivor of the wreck, he wanted revenge for his fallen crew. originally he had hired a tracking crew to find where it resided, but only the lookout came back. once again another crew was claimed by this beast, and their souls would rest uneasy until it was found and slaughtered. Klimmek cove Diver was the name they gave it. It would disappear into the depths never to resurface until it was hungered again. Since that day the monster had claimed over 23 ship crews, each time it left one survivor to live and tell the tale of the horrific beast that Continued to terrorize all those who seeked it. Now its racked up a bounty of over 800,000 Kan. You find a listing for a job put up by some old hag who runs a tavern. find the beast, Kill it, and bring its remains back. Do the task successfully, and you will recieve your pay. This job listing has brought bounty hunters from all across the Antikkan isles In seek of that pay. Harpooners, Beast tamers, and even regular old hobby fishers. all want their chance to Get the gold, but all ignore the warnings and history of the ferocious beast that could swallow half a ship with one bite.

Here is where you come in. Whatever you did before, doesn't matter, what does matter is the skills you can bring to the table, what you can provide to Take down this beast. whether magic be your calling, or Sword and shield; whether guns and canon, or a simple doctor.

The job listing told you to arrive at the Saltstone tavern, 8 O'clock In the evening.

{If you are interested please let me know! this is my first rp that i am going to run. i also apologize for the intro being so short!}

I would prefer that your character sheet mention Your characters appearance (picture is okay too. or both), History, Physical traits like height and weight, Abilities, Arsenal, skills and weaknesses. personality too. I don't care how it is formatted I just prefer that you put as much detail into your character as necessary.

PhantomSamurai PhantomSamurai

Bruh.
Bruh.
Deus Vult. On the Seas.
Assassin's Creed Rogue is coming on, baby.

That is, if you'll take me. xD.

Fine. I'll bite.
I was planning on staying out of new RPs for a bit, but I'll join this one to keep this one alive.
Let's go. Gimme some time to make a CS.

I'm interested if there are still spots left open. I have a character concept, but are we going to be on a ship provided during RP or one that a player has?

Trektek Trektek Spots are still open. Currently we have had noone send in a captain character. If no one does send one in, then I'll make a character who commands a ship. if you are asking whether or not you can be a ship captain, The answer is yes, go for it.

Absolutely fantastic. I'll be sending you the character soon in PM once I get to a computer. :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back