• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Blood Reins - A Mafia RP

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Sofia Bellagio

The night had set and it was getting colder. She had driven out to a neighborhood where you could find all things made to sin. It's not that these kinds of parts were new to her after all she had grown up in the world that run it. But this time..... this time this was not her neighborhood. No, no quite the contrary this was the lion's den. She was the mouse offered to this beast it seemed but no. There was business to attend to and reinstate the rules. She stepped out of the black car pulling her nice black almost to the body fur coat closer. It was still a bit chilly so she made her way into the house. None of her steps were rushed and none were too slow. The perfume she wore was expensive and every bit of her exuded power.

The inside of the house reflected perfectly the actuality of the place. It was a bordello. The bordello of her sworn enemy. The blinking redish lights, erotic music and nearly naked bodies. She walked to the corner of it and waited for someone to come to her. A pretty girl walked up to her and asked if she could something for the woman. "Tell your manager that Sofia is here to talk to him. Oh and don't forget to mention to Mr. Caro it's private"

(So this was a kind of starter didn't know really what to write about)
Mention StaidFoal StaidFoal

Interacting With: Sofia
Tags: Jaellagirl Jaellagirl

Antonio Caro

Antonio wrapped his hand around the crystal bottle of liquor, pouring a shot and chugging to the faint gramophone in the background. His office had an old, nostalgic feel to it, stemming from the fact of this bordello being the first of his business. The later bordellos made a whole lot more money, but he always found himself drawn to this certain one. Antonio wiped his mouth with his sleeve when someone knocked on the door. His two, burly bodyguards cracked it open, then turning to their boss to say that it's one of the girls. He grinned, shaking his head. "Tell her that I've limited myself to one girl per two days." The girl's voice slipped through to his ears, though, making Antonio turn, interest peaked.

He let the girl into his office, extravagantly adorned with expensive items and luxuries. "You're telling me that she's here to talk to me?" She confirmed that with a nod, adding that Sofia wanted it private. An amused grin crawled to his lips. With a wave of his hand, her ordered the girl to "Shoo, get back to work." He pointed at his two burly bodyguards. "Lead the woman outside to my office. Try not to be too rough on her, she's a rather... delicate figure in the family's business."

They obliged, heading outside for the woman. They returned to see Antonio sat in his chair, legs up on his desk. He looked her straight in the eyes, the grin still plastered on his face. "Tell me, to what do I owe the pleasure, Ms. Bellagio?"

Sofia Bellagio

Interaction: Antonio
Tags: StaidFoal StaidFoal

It did not take long. Not long at all to some of the lion's monkeys to come and collect her. They ordered her to rise. She had no hurry. No not at all. They were the ones acting according to her will. She rose slowly and started to readjust her coat when one of the brutes grabbed her. "That's not the way to treat a lady, I mind you." She twisted her arm free and started to walk along them.

The office felt old and homely. This was one of the oldest bordellos here. You could feel it in the air that these walls have seen many, many things. The devil himself sat in the chair legs on the table.

"You know Car-ro it's business." She rolled r in his name a bit longer than needed. "And I think you also know what business." Since she started buttoning down her fur coat cause it was too hot to wear indoors. "Your new development has invaded our territory. Weren't you part of that rat family we might have even been business partners. Now you are just a scum"

Last edited:
Koi
The night was so bright and alive in this city, so many people still out and about tonight, I thought quietly to myself. I sat upon a building in the middle of a street with what looked to be a very popular business across from it.
I leaned over the edge of the roof to look at the street to see a very nice-looking black car pull in front of it. I pulled out MY monocular duel focus scope to see the figure get out of the car.
The slender figure got out of the car with a massive fur coat almost looking like she was trying to hide the fact that her body was slender. You could tell she was a high roller. A a smile curled around my face as she walked without a single care in the world into the business across from me.
I wonder to myself why would I thing like that go into a place like that. I'm sure she could get anyone she liked.
Seconds turned to minutes, minutes turned to an hour and I got bored so I decided to climb down and swoop into a window of the abandoned building I was sitting on.
No one lives here looks like they haven't for some time so in sure no one will care if I stay here for the night.

Antonio Caro

"What can I say? I always join the winning side,"
he said with a shrug. "Besides, from what I hear, your own men contribute to my bordellos' success. If anything, they're more scum than I am." Antonio sat up, walking over to his liquor glass. He poured himself another shot, downing it quickly. The thought of forcing her to work at the bordello had crossed his mind, and he didn't even try to restrain it from showing on his face. He walked back to his desk, reclining calmly.

"And I'm not sure if you realized, but the boss has been very... open... about wanting you dead." Antonio reach under his desk, retrieving a shiny revolver. A faint design was engraved on the barrel's sides, and several notches peppered the handle. "This was my uncle's. He showed me how to have fun in this boring old town." He flicked the revolver, its cylinder popping out and fully loaded. He pushed it back in, then pointing at the wall in the back. "See those two bullet holes? I remember it clear as day. Some ugly mug was very distasteful of our business because his daughter chose to work here. He stabbed my uncle right there, and I fired twice. The guy dropped dead so quickly that it was almost disappointing. A shame my old man didn't make it, but he lived longer than the ugly mug, eh?"

Antonio cocked the revolver, a sadistic smile taking over, and said, "Now I'm intrigued, you see. I doubt you'd have been this stupid, so what's your bargaining chip? What's going to make me not pull the trigger?"

Sofia Bellagio
Interactions: Antonio
Tags: StaidFoal StaidFoal

That bastard was pouring down another glass of alcohol. While his blood alcohol level rose her's stayed the same. The air was sure thick. "Antonio if you think I am that stupid that I don't know what my men are doing then you are not as wise as I hoped" She sat calmly in the chair in front of him. For Sofia men were always so predictable and easy to work around. Booze, power and procreation only thing that drove them. At the moment everything was working at her favour.

"Dear Andy if I didn't have prize for my head I would feel insulted. I still am the last of my kind and a merciless one to add to it." It was true. Her father, brothers and uncles all laid dead. All of them 6 feet under. All of it her doing. She was harsh on people if there was even a shroud of doubt to their usefulness then that individual had not long to live.

The gun he pulled out was a true beauty. Reminding her of his father's guns. They stud in the upper drawer of the study on always loaded other never loaded. Sofia didn't turn her head towards the bullet holes. You can never turn your back towards an apex predator. She stared at the man intensively and waited how the gun was going to play out this time. It was loaded, cocked and ready to shoot. "Antonio, Antonio, Antonio I am not afraid of death" She drops her coat revealing a dress fitted to the body. Climbs on the table and presses her head against the barrel. "Shoot me if that is your wish. Shoot me and you will never experience a Inverno in your life. My life holds the hope that the war will resolve peacefully. You and I know that if I die then the business landscape changes. I dear Antonio just want to reclaim the areas belonging to my family no more and no less. The latest casualties...let's say that they...had forgot the contract." Her talking sounds a bit like purring because of her accent. She brought her legs over the table the gun still firmly at her forehead. "So Mr. Caro what do you choose a dead woman on the floor or chance that you might experience the true Italian winter."

Antonio Caro

Antonio grinned as she planted her forehead against the barrel. He withdrew, placing the revolver back in its little compartment under the desk. "I never thought maidens could be this entertaining." Sofia had removed her coats, and Antonio didn't bother to hide the fact that he was eyeing her up. Not once had he met a woman as cunning as her, and it was a welcome change of pace. This one was a fighter, yapping for a challenge, so Antonio decided to play accordingly and give her one.

"I hate to break it to you, Ms. Bellagio, but the boss will make those areas fair far better than you ever can, and it's staying ours."
With the amount of bordellos and the daily income, the family was prospering. It would be a lie to say that they were easily surpassable financial wise. "We have money and resources; those you killed are expendable waste buckets; cannon fodder." Antonio even had emergency funds, enough to hire mercenaries, specifically The Saint. "I don't know what you're having your men do while personally visiting me, but I have the utmost confidence it'll fail." His sleazy words were genuine, and he lazily relaxed in his chair.

Talks like these usually bored Antonio to death, but Antonio was invested in the mission being carried out by Sofia. To him, it was like a present that you knew was going to be lacking, but there was the small glimmer of hope that it was something bigger. They way she was acting only fed to the glimmer of interest within Antonio. "The problem with you, Sofia, is that you toss people out as soon as you they get an ounce of suspicion cast onto them. We could've easily liquidated your little classroom with false evidence since you came about, but we abstained. You see, we won a long time ago. This? This is maintenance. So spit it out, what's your grand plan that will 'change things'?"

(Sorry for the late reply, life's been busy)​

interactions: none
Tags: CoachA CoachA
Alex Cho

It was a normal day for Alex, you know, just doing his job, getting some coffee on his breaks. Speaking of breaks, he was just on one when he got a message from a random number. ‘Meet me at the park, 6:00 pm sharp’ the text told him. So when work ended at 5:58, he ran to the park, which only took one minute. He then waited for the other person to get there.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back