• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Blood Reins - A Mafia Rp

CoachA

you are. stealink... my nuts...
Hi all! I've always love mafia roleplays and I can't seem to find any active ones on here. So here I am making my own!

This roleplay will be set in a city in the middle of a terf war between to mafia groups. (Please be patient with me as I haven't hashed out all of the details, I will update when I have more info.)

All roles are up for grabs, no need to PM me to ask for them or anything like that, just post on this thread and the role is yours. That being said please don't get upset if you don't get the exact role you want, the role will go to whomever posts for it first and it is up to you to read through and make sure that the role is still available. I won't be able to update the thread at all hours, so make sure you keep up with what roles are open by reading through

Some guidelines for this roleplay:
  • Please be literate- i.e. no actions in asterisks, use sentences, quotation marks etc.
  • Try not to fuss at eachother, if there is a problem you can PM me to get it taken care of
  • No godmodding
  • Try to post at least three sentences in roleplay replies, though it is understandable if sometimes replies aren't very long
Finally, here are the roles available for the rp!
  • Leader (0/2) 1 for each group :
  • Enforcers/Seconds in Command (1/4) 2 for each group : Enzo Morelli (my character)
  • Informant/Double Agent (0/2) 1 for each group :
  • Spy (0/2) 1 for each group :
  • Henchmen/General Mafia Members (0/20) 10 for each group :
  • Mercenaries/No Loyalties (1/4) : (snowberryvanilla)
  • Detectives (0/2)
To be clear: double agents work for the police, spies work for rival mafia

If you want a role that isn't here, comment or PM me and we can discuss.

If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask, and once we have a few people interested I will get started on the actual roleplay thread.

Last edited:
ahkjdhs i've been starving for a mafia rp for absolutely forever- if i could take a mercenary that'd be great??? thanks

So I’m just wondering if these positions are really set in stone or if I could go a little off the beaten path and get a little more specific? My character is still on the police force but she’s a technical analyst, not really a detective?

Now I do have a character that can definitely fit as an enforcer but I do have a hacker I would love to use.... Would she fit somewhere in those roles...? Maybe she could be a mercenary or a henchmen?

So I’m just wondering if these positions are really set in stone or if I could go a little off the beaten path and get a little more specific? My character is still on the police force but she’s a technical analyst, not really a detective?
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, I never got the notif that people were replying! These roles are not set in stone, she can do anything you like just as long as we know that she is with the police force.

Now I do have a character that can definitely fit as an enforcer but I do have a hacker I would love to use.... Would she fit somewhere in those roles...? Maybe she could be a mercenary or a henchmen?
She can fit in where ever you would like her to, or her role can just be a hacker. These roles aren't set in stone so you can take liberties where and if you need to

Ooo, looks interesting, I'm planning on being a general member who works for the forensics department and cleans up the mafia's mess

Definitely interested. I have finals next week but will have more time afterwards. Have to go to work but will see what roles are available and which one I would be interested later.

Oh how wonderful. I would like to maybe be interested in the maffia boss role.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back