• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Blood Moon [Reboot] [OOC]

If anyone wants faux calligraphy in the font posted above, do let me know what (words) you'd like! <3

Svad still isn't back...
seems like another RP dying because of its very own GM. worst way to see one go, imo.
not to be like, rude, but svad is an adult who dedicated a lot of her time to this roleplay. there's no way she'd just let it die provided something hasn't happened that makes her incapable of keeping up with it. sometimes that happens. it's unfortunate, but it's fine. also, i'm not really sure who you are, but i don't think it's very considerate of you to come in and then make judgments on an rp you weren't involved in and on a gm you didn't associate with? sorry if i'm coming off as snippy, but i can guarantee the death of this roleplay wasn't svad's intention. there were a number of people who were inactive anyway. i was pretty excited for this, but if it's gotta die, that's fine too. there's not a whole lot we can do about that. again, i'm sorry that i totally sound like an asshole.

not to be like, rude, but svad is an adult who dedicated a lot of her time to this roleplay. there's no way she'd just let it die provided something hasn't happened that makes her incapable of keeping up with it. sometimes that happens. it's unfortunate, but it's fine. also, i'm not really sure who you are, but i don't think it's very considerate of you to come in and then make judgments on an rp you weren't involved in and on a gm you didn't associate with? sorry if i'm coming off as snippy, but i can guarantee the death of this roleplay wasn't svad's intention. there were a number of people who were inactive anyway. i was pretty excited for this, but if it's gotta die, that's fine too. there's not a whole lot we can do about that. again, i'm sorry that i totally sound like an asshole.

I wasn’t blaming svad or in any way saying she didn’t care about the RP. Me saying she isn’t back yet was more of a disappointment not a blame game. I understand she’s an adult and things come up but I think I reserve the right to be disappointed or sad or even a little upset since there was no message or anything from her. But I’m fairly certain most of us if not all understand things happen, so I don’t think it needs explaining. I’m an adult too, third year in college living on my own so I get it.

I wasn’t blaming svad or in any way saying she didn’t care about the RP. Me saying she isn’t back yet was more of a disappointment not a blame game. I understand she’s an adult and things come up but I think I reserve the right to be disappointed or sad or even a little upset since there was no message or anything from her. But I’m fairly certain most of us if not all understand things happen, so I don’t think it needs explaining. I’m an adult too, third year in college living on my own so I get it.
it wasn't an attack or anything, i promise. you guys had just said a few things that made me go " :^l ??? " so i opened my fat mouth. it's a bummer, i agree, but in the event of svad coming back i didn't want her return to be to a bunch of negative "ahhhhhhhhhhhh where's svad???" outpour you know

it wasn't an attack or anything, i promise. you guys had just said a few things that made me go " :^l ??? " so i opened my fat mouth. it's a bummer, i agree, but in the event of svad coming back i didn't want her return to be to a bunch of negative "ahhhhhhhhhhhh where's svad???" outpour you know
i've GM'd before a few times but i've never gone for any period of time without a word. and trust me, i've been through it all besides being the victim of an illegal crime. otherwise i don't find much excuse to be leaving a group of people that decided to put their time into THEIR roleplay in the dark. I'd never do that cause i hate it when I see it. And i've seen it a lot. my initial post was just an observation anyway. it wasn't condemming or insulting. hell, i didn't even mention anyone lol. i just think there should be some sort of word.

Well, I'm sure we can all agree that Svad returning is for the best. I'm sure she'd be v. happy to see there is so much interest in continuing with her storyline.

Here's to hoping her return and continuation of this series!!!

We should post something on this ooc every day until svad comes back.. why don't we each post an image around a certain theme each day? Not then everyone can post an image once a day, but I mean... why not just hop on while you're taking a dump or something. Idk, just an idea. AND TODAY'S THEME IS LONELINESS, I'll start
Redirect Notice

We should post something on this ooc every day until svad comes back.. why don't we each post an image around a certain theme each day? Not then everyone can post an image once a day, but I mean... why not just hop on while you're taking a dump or something. Idk, just an idea. AND TODAY'S THEME IS LONELINESS, I'll start
Redirect Notice
.... if you're lonely why not just join another rp? I have a few that will start soon if you're interested! :)

On a really weird side note and out of complete love would you guys like to see my newest character?
OH WE SHOULD SHARE OUR FAVORITE CHARACTERS WE’VE MADE!!!

Sure, I guess.
You go first?
2018_01_26_0204.jpg

I created her using a game character creation, but she's my demonness. I was thinking about naming her Temperance, but she is currently my new fave *o*
Your turn =D

Attachments

• 2018_01_26_0198.jpg
    2018_01_26_0198.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 2018_01_26_0202.jpg
    2018_01_26_0202.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Here lies Svad

tombstone-graves-ancient-church-graveyard-260nw-508109173.jpg

(i hope he isn't actually dead)

Don’t know why you guys are hung up on the guy being hurt, injured, or dead. People disappearing from rp websites is not uncommon. Even if they are the gm

Don’t know why you guys are hung up on the guy being hurt, injured, or dead. People disappearing from rp websites is not uncommon. Even if they are the gm
Doesn’t seem like her to just disappear. Someone has been posting on her wall for months, clearly worried as well. We aren’t the only ones.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back