• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Blood Moon [OOC]

Yes! I think Hope would totally want to kick his ass and then be his friend! She has to have SOMEONE to get caught smoking on school property with, and Ollie is definitely a character she'd appreciate.

I imagine there's probably a semi-secret/secluded area on school grounds (or really close by) that's become like a 'smoking pit' for the students. They could totally hang out there from time to time! Probs Ophelia would be part of it as well? ( The Darkling The Darkling ) Ollie'd be secretly terrified of both of them tbh, but he doesn't have much choice because they're some of the few people who don't judge his nicotine addiction lol

If Ollie picked the fight, then Liam wouldn't step down c:

Liam isn't inherently aggressive, and honestly doesn't give two shits about what people think about him, but if he picks the fight or is talking bad about him, or maybe even saying stupid stuff about the Oxen, then he'd throw a punch.

Yay! Guess they have that as their history then XD Mostly Ollie doesn't really think much about what he's saying ... like his end goal is not to antagonise people as much as it is to be funny/seek attention. That other thing sorta just comes with it hah

Everyone else feel free to approach me about making Ollie your charrie's punching bag lol

I imagine there's probably a semi-secret/secluded area on school grounds (or really close by) that's become like a 'smoking pit' for the students. They could totally hang out there from time to time! Probs Ophelia would be part of it as well? ( The Darkling The Darkling ) Ollie'd be secretly terrified of both of them tbh, but he doesn't have much choice because they're some of the few people who don't judge his nicotine addiction lol

I think I see a blooming friendship/gang of hoodlums in the making?

HELLO EVERYONE

giphy.gif

W o w! I miss missing a whole party like this lol. <3

Anyways, I'm glad everyone is getting along just fine! Character Sheets are due on the 15th. Then we'll see who gets accepted. :-)

Dr. Bates will leave an 'observation' on the accepted characters, and you guys will get to meet her as well in the RP!

Also! Corgi Corgi is our Co-GM!

Btw, here's a link to our previous RP if anyone is interested to solve the 'meta-mystery' surrounding this RP and the one before. You can also see how we roleplay!

T R U S T: The Game

In this RP (Blood Moon), some characters may die depending on the choices you guys will make throughout the story. These choices will appear during an 'event.' I used to litter clues throughout the event posts, but now I won't lol. The only clues you guys will get this time are the chapter titles, and one really vague clue.

I hope everyone accepted will enjoy this RP experience! <3

HELL YEAH WHY DO U THINK I NAMED MY BOY QUENTIN B)

Btw you're using Daniel Sharman as fc I'm shook he's so hot
I KNOW I KNOW I WAS GONNA SAYYYYY

HOT DAMN I LOVE QUENTIN AND HIS DAMN MOVIES <3

Ahhh yes I know lol.
Man I hope our characters can be
f r i e n d s. I don't know if they will but I really hope lol. <3

Can I just say that it's gonna be great to freak everyone out with Bryant's optimism

He's not gonna make any friends, the poor bastard-

I KNOW I KNOW I WAS GONNA SAYYYYY

HOT DAMN I LOVE QUENTIN AND HIS DAMN MOVIES <3

Ahhh yes I know lol.
Man I hope our characters can be
f r i e n d s. I don't know if they will but I really hope lol. <3

OBVIOUSLY
I guess it's not very clear from the letter only but Quentin is very nice and friendly so he'll try to be friends with anybody

Am i glad i finally found this thread!? Yes i am xD i love everyonea ideas a characters. If i get accepted this is going to be one hell of a fun time

Dr. Bates will leave an 'observation' on the accepted characters, and you guys will get to meet her as well in the RP!
I am very, very excited to meet her!!!
tenor.gif

Can I just say that it's gonna be great to freak everyone out with Bryant's optimism

He's not gonna make any friends, the poor bastard-
I don't think him and Liam could be personal friends, bUT I'LL BE HIS FRIEND! I'm very optimistic!
tumblr_o2xqazGbg81td52ovo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Also, I just realized that there's /still/ another slot open for an Oxen member. So keep that in mind, for those who are thinking of becoming one c; (Make sure you message Svadilfari Svadilfari before diving into the character, though!)

Last edited:
i changed up my form a bit! well like a lot a bit. i hope it wasn't too late for that, i just wasn't happy with the way it was before. i hope you guys think this is at least a little better?

So it
HELLO EVERYONE

giphy.gif

W o w! I miss missing a whole party like this lol. <3

Anyways, I'm glad everyone is getting along just fine! Character Sheets are due on the 15th. Then we'll see who gets accepted. :-)

Also! Corgi Corgi is our Co-GM!

Btw, here's a link to our previous RP if anyone is interested to solve the 'meta-mystery' surrounding this RP and the one before. You can also see how we roleplay!

T R U S T: The Game

In this RP (Blood Moon), some characters may die depending on the choices you guys will make throughout the story. These choices will appear during an 'event.' I used to litter clues throughout the event posts, but now I won't lol. The only clues you guys will get this time are the chapter titles, and one really vague clue.

I hope everyone accepted will enjoy this RP experience! <3
omg omg i'm so excite...

So do we know who's 'in' yet?

HELLO EVERYONE!

We... came to a decision, and everyone's submissions are accepted, due to the conditions of the First Episode of our RP. What are these conditions? Well...

First of all, this is a decision-based RP. Meaning Events will be held wherein your characters will have to choose a decision to make. Their choices will greatly (or mildly) affect the story-line. Some members will get to choose between choices/scenarios that the other members won't experience/get. Which is why some main events will only slightly affect your characters. Your choice will determine how your character's story will go.

Now, as I've previously mentioned, there will be no other clues for this RP (unlike the RP before). The only clue you guys will get is the Chapter Title. I will possibly drop one clue for each chapter, but that's about it. :-)

For each chapter, there will be a Risk Warning. High Risk means that some characters can die from decisions chosen. Medium Risk means that some choices will greatly affect the coming events. Low Risk means that some choices will mildly affect coming events.

With that being said, everyone, please feel free to establish character connections now! :-) Your characters can be friends with the established NPCs in this RP (can be found in the Character Sheet Thread). Before I post in the IC thread for the First Chapter, Dr. Bates will post 'observations' on your Character Sheets. She may add more to it from time to time, so it wouldn't hurt to check it out for updates sometimes. You might even find clues there as well!

Anyways, I hope you guys will l o v e this RP, and thank you so much for joining! <3

Corgi Corgi mikko mikko Human__Ramen Human__Ramen The Darkling The Darkling lavendre lavendre monochromegalaxy monochromegalaxy Setting In a Hanimu Setting In a Hanimu Elowyn Elowyn sidekicker sidekicker Eshspoyeofdoom Eshspoyeofdoom Noble Noble goliah goliah seasonedcat seasonedcat Kal Kal

WHooooooo! Everyone's in~! :D

I really appreciate the High/Medium/Low Risk signifiers. That's very helpful in my decision-making thought process. I AM SO EXCITED. I should probably stop being so excited for now... ^u^

Chara Connections*:
Miss Eleisya Yates-Wycommin is connected to...
- Mr. Bentley Lagmay, Class President = respects him Svadilfari Svadilfari
- Jonathan McNeil, Future Journalist = likes his writing and high aspirations, enjoys discussing world events with him Eshspoyeofdoom Eshspoyeofdoom
- Shang Mi Khan, Loner = acquainted, maybe the counselor notices that she may need a friend and instructs Ellie to "be her tutor" in classes or something?@Kal: up for discussion
- Charity Meeks, the floral girl = knows her through the church monochromegalaxy monochromegalaxy : let's discuss
- Helene Boehler, Musician = oooh, i kind of want her to be close with Eleisya lavendre lavendre : talk to me
- Madeleine Haddox, Oxen Leader = for some reason she doesn't like her Svadilfari Svadilfari

*these are all potential. if you have any problems, please discuss it with me (preferably giving me a tag to lmk!)

Heke, I know I move fast ;)

LMK if anyone wants to set up "enemy" relations LOL

Attachments

• upload_2017-11-16_16-22-3.png
    upload_2017-11-16_16-22-3.png
    65.9 KB · Views: 1
WHooooooo! Everyone's in~! :D

I really appreciate the High/Medium/Low Risk signifiers. That's very helpful in my decision-making thought process. I AM SO EXCITED. I should probably stop being so excited for now... ^u^

Chara Connections*:
Miss Eleisya Yates-Wycommin is connected to...
- Mr. Bentley Lagmay, Class President = respects him Svadilfari Svadilfari
- Jonathan McNeil, Future Journalist = likes his writing and high aspirations, enjoys discussing world events with him Eshspoyeofdoom Eshspoyeofdoom
- Shang Mi Khan, Loner = acquainted, maybe the counselor notices that she may need a friend and instructs Ellie to "be her tutor" in classes or something?@Kal: up for discussion
- Charity Meeks, the floral girl = knows her through the church monochromegalaxy monochromegalaxy : let's discuss
- Helene Boehler, Musician = oooh, i kind of want her to be close with Eleisya lavendre lavendre : talk to me
- Madeleine Haddox, Oxen Leader = for some reason she doesn't like her Svadilfari Svadilfari

*these are all potential. if you have any problems, please discuss it with me (preferably giving me a tag to lmk!)

Heke, I know I move fast ;)

LMK if anyone wants to set up "enemy" relations LOL
Since Elesiya is a quiet and composed girl, I'm thinking Liam may have some respect for her intelligence.

Since Elesiya is a quiet and composed girl, I'm thinking Liam may have some respect for her intelligence.
Hey Corgi! :)
Hmm... I am not sure about her liking him since since "he is a dick," but maybe it is a one-way typa thing?

Cuz Ellie tends to keep a small group of friends as her "inner circle" so I'm thinking maybe ~3 characters would comprise her friend group.

Hey Corgi! :)
Hmm... I am not sure about her liking him since since "he is a dick," but maybe it is a one-way typa thing?
Yeah! That'd be fine.

Although I feel like I need to clarify that he's a quiet dude, so he's not running around and pushing people. If someone approaches him, he's harsh, but he tells the truth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back