1583974691202.png
Corvo Attano | Blue Team | CS | Previous Post

The sneaking part was like a walk in the park, making Corvo wonder if O'Malley was really just luring them into a trap. When they came into a fork in the road, Tex took the liberty of explaining the situation. To the right was Malley's office, which he pictured being like the High Overseer's office but more worn down. Taking the left route was a more laboring route to place the bomb. Considering the choices, the Lord Protector chose to take the right path for a rescue and assassination mission in one. Awfully familiar to Corvo.

If Malley wasn't at his office, Corvo would scale a high object out of anyone's line of sight and wait for the target to show up.​

"Oh right! Sorry about that!" Luffy panicked as he is trying his best to help Rex and Lucky even though he is struggling with the turrets that are shooting at them.

"Guys, I don't think that this is a good idea with that thing shooting at us! Also, I don't have a weapon! But I have a solution!" He said as he has an idea that might not end well for them. It is uncertain if they want to hear it or not though as it is wasting everyone's time.

Interactions: Chungchangching Chungchangching ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Raven (Rachel Roth)
"Okay, follow me..." Raven ordered the two girls to follow her as she looked around to see if there are any threats nearby. "What do you see, Vitan?" She asked.

"Damn it!" Lucky had severed wires wrapping around him everywhere, which impaired his mobility and, more importantly, was very uncomfortable. It was nothing that would stop him from continuing his work, though. The sooner he disabled these turrets, the sooner they'd find and slay O'Malley, the sooner everyone would be rid of him, the sooner he could begin his mission of hunting Toffee down.

He could somewhat hear voices if he really pressed up against the walls. It didn't sound like anyone had died yet, though he didn't put much stock in that. With Toffee looming over them, they could all be dead regardless of how fast he could move.

He probably should have counted how many turrets there were, too. He must have snapped apart a hundred wires by now, and it was seriously taking its toll on his jaw.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Lealan pops behind a suitable obstruction for cover. She drops the shield to give it some time to recharge.
"Go Ahead Ssssstupid Hunter! I have nothing better to do!" She calls out to Luffy. If he had an Idea better than all the missing they were doing, it was worth a shot. She draws the assult rifle she's been neglecting since Blood Gultch and takes some shots at the turrets, only to duck back behind cover to avoid loosing a hunk of her face.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

images
Celty turned her helmet over her shoulder as the petite form of one explosion-happy magician tapped her shoulder. As the other meekly asked to try out the missile launcher, she shrugged and thought, it shouldn't hurt to let her have a go, right? Patting her on the head, she then proceeded to reload it with another rocket. She handed it over, carefully as it might be a little too heavy for her to handle. Holding up a single finger, she made it clear that it would be just this once, before quickly pointing at one of the many remaining turrets, one without any of their group nearby.

StaidFoal StaidFoal @Red_Solo_Team

1583988550409.png
Megumin | Red Team | CS | Previous Post

Megumin's face lit up at being handed the weapon. She had a basic idea how it worked just by watching the other girl use it, and it seemed easy enough. The sheer weight of it almost tipped her over, but Megumin stumbled to a balanced position. She saw where Celty pointed at and took aim. She squeezed the trigger, flinching at the sudden tear in the wind. She dropped the rocket launcher in the process, thankfully landing in the bed of the warthog.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Ineptitude Ineptitude @Red_and_Solos​

• Kassandra uses her scope to survey the general area for points of interest. Not much too say here, since she wasn't doing anything interesting.

Last edited:
The long halls of the building were... well, long, stretching out for a good few feet as you walked down the path to O'Malley's Office. It took a good bit, but once you finally reached the door to said office, Church (who had gone with you all, as well as Tucker) opened the door with a quiet sigh. Upon opening it, your eyes saw none other than... well, Doc, O'Malley, and Lopez's severed head! The first thing you heard was the over-dramatic evil cackle from O'Malley as he stared off into the distance, watching the turrets fire at the Reds.

"Yeeeeeeesssss... this place is coming along quite nicely. Excellent work repairing the turrets, Lopez." He said to the severed head of the Red Team's robots.

"Gracias. Encuentro el trabajo manual muy estimulante.
(Thanks. I find manual labor very stimulating.)"

"I still say a flowerbox would have been a bit more neighborly," Doc replied to O'Malley. Despite sharing the same body, there was a clear difference between the two voices, with Doc's sounding like... well, Doc's, and O'Malley's sounding like that of a generic James Bond villain's.

"Oh, shut up you fool!" O'Malley sneered back.

"Hey, I was thinking that we should start a neighborhood association. It's just like a government, except run by housewives and old people! So it's a lot more efficient at controlling our lives."

"Get out of my head!"

"Technically, it's our head. But I don't mind sharing. Don't you remember that talk we had about sharing?" Doc inquired curiously.

"SHUT UP!!"

At the very least, O'Malley/Doc seemed a bit occupied with... themselves, so perhaps it was the perfect time to try and take Lopez's head. Or, if you were feeling particularly daring, you could also try and take out O'Malley.

Riven Riven Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss StaidFoal StaidFoal @O'Malley'sOffice

Those of you who chose to aid Caboose and Tex with the bomb would find your respective path to be much more... barren. Raven's survey of the area to find any hostiles would prove fruitless, with there being no hostiles in sight. After the trek continued onwards for a bit, you eventually came across a small room with a computer to the left. The computer itself appeared to not hold much interest, with it pretty much just providing basic diagnostics and security checkups of the base. On the floor, however, was a small, triangular piece of equipment with a hole in the middle.

"There. That's where you'll put the bomb," Tex said as she pointed to the hole in question.

"O-Okay..." Caboose muttered weakly. "I am... putting... the bomb... in the hole..." He said, though instead of doing just that, Caboose just kinda... well, stood there.

"Uhh... Caboose?" Tex asked, confused.

"Yeah... there is a problem..." Caboose murmured as he continued his endless struggle of holding onto the bomb.

"And that problem is...?"

"That hole... is a triangle... and this bomb... is a circle... it would not fit..." Caboose said as he darted his vision back and forth towards from the bomb to the hole. Bomb, hole. Bomb, hole. Bomb, hole.

"For the love of..." Tex groaned out as she leaned back, facepalming over her helmet. "Just... just put it in there, please?"

"Okay... but when it does not fit.... do not blame me..." Caboose muttered as he slowly trudged forward, before slowly placing the bomb down into the hole. A moment, passed, and then another, and then another, aaannnnd....

"...why isn't the bomb activating?" Tex suddenly asked, before looking back up at Caboose. "Caboose.... what did you do?" She asked in as sweet of a tone as she could muster, but you could tell from the heavy breathing that she was a few seconds from ripping Caboose's head off.

"Uhhh... well, this morning, I ate some cereal..." Caboose began, as he started to recount his entire day.

"Not what you did today, you idiot! What did you do to the--"

"He didn't do nothin'!" A new voice, sounding like that of an African American male, suddenly spoke out from the room.

"Who the hell said that?" Tex asked, drawing her gun.

"Me, dummy! I said it!" The voice said, and as you all looked for the source, you found that it was coming from none other than...

...the bomb?

"That's right, yeah! I'm a talkin' bomb! Andrew D. Kaboom, but you can just call me Andy!" He shouted. Tex, not even wanting to question how or why the bomb could suddenly talk, just let out a groan as she began to speak to... Andy the Talking Bomb.

"Okay... Andy. And why won't you blow up the place for us?" She asked.

" 'Cus, as far as I'm concerned, you've been extremely rude so far! Pickin' me up, droppin' me, insultin' my weight! I work very hard on my figure, ya know!" Andy complained. "And, FYI, explodin'? Yeah, it takes a lotta work! And so far, you haven't given me a good reason to explode!"

"Well, I could just shoot you, and then you'd blow up." Tex said as she slowly began to raise her pistol.

"And you, my friend, just lost your shot at convincing me! AND your friend in the blue armor! And, if you shoot me, I'll just deactivate, so that wouldn't even work, dumbass! HAHA! ZING!"

Looks like it was up to you to convince your new friend.

jigglesworth jigglesworth GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Chungchangching Chungchangching @BombGroup

Thanks to the combined efforts of Celty's missiles, Lobo's grenades, Lucky's tampering, as well as the efforts of the rest of you, the turrets were successfully either destroyed or disabled.

"Well, I hope that we provided a substantial enough distraction!" Sarge shouted as he triumphantly pumped his shotgun in the air. O'Malley's scream, meanwhile, could be heard from his vantage point above you all.

"ARRRGHH! You think you're so clever, huh!? Such a bunch of clever little boys and girls!?" The man screamed angrily. "Well, I have a few cards up my sleeve as well, you know! WYOMING, GET OUT HERE AND BE USEFUL!" O'Malley screamed, and as he did so, out from the shadows walked a... well, he wouldn't have been familiar to any of you, but if anyone from Blue Team could get a good view, they would surely recognize the individual in question.

"Now, now. There's no need to shout, Old Chap." The man, Wyoming, said as he slowly approached all of you, aiming in your general direction with his gun. "I assure you, though, that this isn't personal. But, quite frankly, your companions could not provide me the location of our dearest friend Leonard Church earlier, so I had to team up with our other dearest friend O'Malley and--"

BANG!!!

The shot that you all heard ring out from across the base came from none other than Sarge's shotgun.

"Yeah, yeah, save yer yappin' for the barrel of my shotgun!" He exclaimed. Wyoming only chuckled.

"Very well, then." He replied, not wavering in his politeness in the slightest. "Though, as customary for a gentleman such as myself, I will allow you the honor of the first shot. I do hope you can make it count." He taunted as he stood there, gazing upon all of you from behind the sanctity of his helmet, and the scope of his rifle. The rest of the core Red Team just stood there, pretty much waiting on you all to take your shots.

ManyFaces ManyFaces P PopcornPie Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts StaidFoal StaidFoal GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Ineptitude Ineptitude DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Buddha Buddha /Solo

With his work done, Lucky poked his head out of the panel. His fur was scorched, and he was seeing spots in front of his eyes, but he was happy. He finally did a thing.

Unfortunately, O'Malley sent out someone called Wyoming, who apparently had beef with Church. How odd. So...Had Lucky learned his lesson from trying to help others get information? Yes, but actually no, but actually yes...It was hard to say. If Wyoming needed to team up with O'Malley, then Church must have fucked up. Not as much as Lucky did, but still pretty bad. It must be a pretty colorful story, and he probably would have wanted to ask about it if Sarge didn't make it escalate into violence.

Now...how would he help out? He really should have kept Felix's pistol by his side, but who knows where that thing landed. He would try going up and chewing on him, but he knew how well that would work from his attempt at chewing Doc. He didn't have any grenades left, either.

The rabbit slipped out of the panel as quietly as an ant, wondering if someone had dropped a spare firearm somewhere. Perhaps in the warthog?

Last edited:
F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.png"Alright..." Captian Falcon looks to his teammates. "Here's what I'm gonna do: Imma sneak up behind O'Malley and subdue him. From there, I got myself the hostage I need. You guys just... Do whatever, but don't stop me. Got it? Good." Falcon gives them a thumbs up before sneaking up behind O'Malley and swiftly puts him in a tight choke-hold "Good....Whatever time of day it is, O'Malley. " Falcon begins to speaking in a gruff voice "You don't know me but all you do need to know is that I can squeeze the life out of your throat in any moment. But that doesn't have to happen, cause all you have to do is tell me everything I wanna know on the Irish like: What kind of beers do they drink? Why is it do they keep kicking each other in the tush whenever they're happy? Are they descended from leprechauns? What percent of Irish have head hair and freckles? And why are they obsessed with the color greeeen!? ANSWER ME!
Blue Blue Team

With the turrets destroyed, Lealan lets out a sigh of relief. Even the Villain was lamenting their victory, until he called forth another person, this one in white armor. "Eh? New prey?... He talks funny." She watches the go between of the man in white and Sarge. Then the challenge was issued. He was allowing them to have the first strike.
"A Man of honor on the battlefield? Heh. Very well." She gestures dramatically. "I am known as Lealan Deathweed. May I know yours before we battle?"

ManyFaces ManyFaces P PopcornPie Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts StaidFoal StaidFoal GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Ineptitude Ineptitude thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

As Rex and Sora were captivated by the Info Wyoming was giving, Sarge shoots him in the head, breaking up the story; pretty much starting a fight with the old man slightly early. “Really! You couldn’t let him finish? Ughh, Fine. We’ll just have to kick his butt and THEN ask questions. C’mon.”

Rex and Sora went in for the first move going for a double attack. While Rex was out of ammo, he can still beat the crap out of something with the rifle itself, while Sora was still limited to hand-to-hand which he was decent at, going for a sweep kick.

"This guy is nuts..", the Operator whispered into Umbra's mind, "Literally speaking in two voices.." The warframe concluded with a nod after the group had made their trek into the office. Umbra had begun a sweep around with his head, peering to O'Malley's clearly overjoyed laughter at the turrets, and noticing Lopez's lone head.

"Hmm..", the Operator thought aloud, "We can definitely keep this a quiet option for sure.." The warframe had begun giving its chin a rub with a hand, before turning to Tucker and Church to see their thoughts on the situation. Not even a few seconds pass before the boisterous and overconfident Falcon had already jumped on the gun with his idea.

Umbra had raised a hand to try to attempt to reason with the character, but he had already charged and left towards O'Malley himself. "What an egotistical lunatic..", the Operator groans, to which the warframe slapped its blank face in annoyance, before attempting to remain unseen and to cause any sound. He began to go around the side, taking a long and slow approach, attempting to remain unseen and as quiet as possible.

With that, he slowly pulls his rifle off of his back, and makes his move towards Lopez's Head's location.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-
@BlueInfiltrationTeam
@Search&Rescue

"Fuck this, it's too risky." Lucky had only managed to treat a couple feet out before getting cold nubs, and returning to the inside of the turrets. He was now doing what he did best: strategizing with Lupé.

"I don't have any weapons, and they're all the way out there..." Lucky grumbled, rubbing his nubs together. He had to crouch beneath all the live wires, and plug his ears to keep their buzzing from throwing him off.

"You think these wires will stretch out far enough?" The rat asked cheerily.

"Maybe, but it might work out better if I can trick that laddie into coming this way..." His ears fell. Wyoming probably had a "shoot first, observe later" mentality. Was he even all that distractable? Lucky peered out a little, seeing Wyoming firmly fixed on everyone in front of him. Rex and Sora were already diving in for the attack, which injected him with a sense of urgency.

While he watched and pondered, a spark landed on his dry, hairy back, and immediately started chewing at him. "Eee...eee..." As the fire quickly spread across his body, Lucky had to plug his mouth with his nubs to keep himself from screaming. He rolled on the floor, trying desperately to put himself out.

Lupé, despite knowing that she would die along with him if things went wrong, remained optimistic. "Lucky, use that to your advantage! That guy might come to see what's going on in here!"

Despite being in unimaginable pain, Lucky started to arrange wires in such a way that Wyoming couldn't stick his arms through without being electrocuted. He also stayed in the far back, on the off chance that Wyoming would stick his gun through first.

Then he continued trying to extinguish himself.

1584059819782.png
Corvo Attano | Blue Team | CS | Previous Post

There went the very process of stealth. The egotistical lunatic jumped in and brought O'Malley into an armlock. This wouldn't have been as issue if Falcon chose to choke him unconscious instead of asking bizarre questions in a less than hushed tone. Corvo noticed the rescue part of the mission be taken care of by Umbra, and the Lord Protector figured it was better for him to back up Falcon in case something went awry.

If Doc/Malley managed to free himself, Corvo would leap from cover and attempt to bash his head against something to knock him out.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Riven Riven Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- @Malley_Confronters​

1584063169052.png
Megumin | Red Team | CS | Previous Post

The witch girl threw her arms up as a premature celebration, seeing that all the gun towers were dismantled. Her victory was cut short when who she assumed was O'Malley shouted for another person named Wyoming to go out and be useful. The man who came out sounded nice enough, maybe she could—

BANG!!

Megumin flinched at Sarge's abrupt firing of his weapon. She sighed in dismay, then reached for a grenade and activated it. She prepared to throw... then she realized that all her friends were next to Wyoming. Panic ensued, and the grenade slipped out of Megumin's hands as she chased it around the air like some cartoon scene. The grenade bounced out of the warthog, landing somewhere between Wyoming and the vehicle.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @Reds_and_Solos​

Interactions:
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

VITAN ARMERSTRANNIE
Vitan.PNG
"Uh, I don't see jack shit." I blurted out to confirm that there's nothing to worry about however my paranoia is telling me this is too easy, I know the Red Team peeps are causing one hell of a distraction out there but this isn't right. There's going to be a catch like a group of guards will be on the place we're supposed to plant the bomb in, maybe there's going to be something that's going to prevent us from blowing the place to smithereens.
---
"Oh, you have got to be fucking kidding me. I knew it wouldn't be that easy!"

I said, throwing my arms up in the air in a fit of rage. I expected a guard or something but this is much worse. Who gives a bomb sentience anyway and why would they make it a total bitch?! I'm not good at talking either so how are we going to fix this? I paced around the room with my hands on my pockets wondering what to say, what to do. I doubt it can feel physical pain so we can torture it because why would they give a bomb the ability to feel that? In fact, who gave a bomb sentience?!! I'm complaining too much.

Time to use my powers.

I kneeled and clasped my hands together in front of the bomb.

"Please, PLEASE BLOW UP! I'LL SUCK YOU OFF!! ANYTHING!"

Begging pathetically for something has never failed me before and it won't fail me now!​

vETKhrzmGzWO4y0thHbO3uFYt84PhJSic7n130vYqRiQjsD6eMbwbq3euV7DETynnDvzSk4wvyRAHP5_nbLoS5V3gK0Cguyk4ckWYZnvvmHv7r0evzkuuTSSxd9yk62DuVu1k56I

Amrz3qmfmzHzjNtv_c4lCKlO--ffpHAtAgIjtjkUG5REbanX_NmLZRGWprZbDPGeA_PRVY4hEZVgBy5ecg_CC6xTy-UjVHoFanAKzBCu-On8Q2AzTEeTX6OCMN4bsPNM-Uu_HZ6u

------------------------------------------------------------------->

After the long, crawling and annoying journey through many pathways and stairs, Aloy finally took her time getting up to the location but now she was there. She took each step carefully and held her gun just in case.

As she moved toward the area where the bomb was supposed to go off, it.. didn't, the bomb started to TALK?! Of all the crazy shit she's seen, a talking bomb had to be the worst of it all.

She groaned in irritation.

She tried her sweet voice

"So talking bomb named Andrew. Why don't you help us?"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla jigglesworth jigglesworth GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Chungchangching Chungchangching @BombGroup

“Okay I think you should let me handle this!” Lilith said shoving Vitan off to the side. She thought for a moment on how she was going to get the talking bomb to explode until she finally came up with a plan
“This idea is so stupid that it just might work.” Lilith had the idea of scaring the bomb into exploding itself. “Alright people cover your ears.” she said to the rest of her team, Lilith took a deep breath and let out...

a small boo

followed a few seconds by a blood curdling screech.

Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Andrew)
Chungchangching Chungchangching (Vitan)

While Lucky wouldn't find any weapons, per say, he would instead find a locked glove box in the front of the Warthog. Perhaps his key would work on it, and maybe it could even contain something useful? Or at least, he would have, had he not run away : |

Meanwhile, as the fight appeared to begin brewing, Wyoming would take a polite bow as Lealan asked for his name.

"You may call me Wyoming, my dear," He said politely without a hint of even the slightest bit of passive aggression. When Sora and Rex proceeded to rush him, Wyoming caught the rifle with ease, before pushing it back up, aiming to hit Rex in the face. He also managed to jump over Sora's sweep kick, countering with an attempted kick towards his nose while mid-air! Meanwhile, sadly, due to being preoccupied with Captain Falcon, O'Malley did not notice Lucky being on fire. Wyoming looked over, meanwhile, and merely shrugged at the sight. He planned to kill all of them, and it seemed that Lucky was only making his job easier!

"Uhh... should we help him?" Simmons asked as he turned to face Sarge and Grif, while Lucky burned alive in the background.

"Nah... I'm sure he'll be fine." Came Grif's half-hearted reply. And then, the Warthog exploded behind them because of Megumin's grenade. Grif sighed loudly at the sight and shook his head. "Guess we're walking home..." He complained.

P PopcornPie StaidFoal StaidFoal Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Ineptitude Ineptitude GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja ManyFaces ManyFaces DerpyCarp DerpyCarp @WyomingFight

As O'Malley was suddenly seized by Captain Falcon, Doc's voice would be the one to speak up, rather than O'Malley's.

"W-where's your... c-c-cultural sensitivity...!" He asked, and as he slowly began raising the gun to Captain Falcon's head, Corvo had leaped over and knocked him flat out cold. Pretty lucky he found that steel chair lying around, huh?

"Well... shit. Guess that's it, then." Church said as he slowly stood back up, before lifting up Doc/O'Malley's unconscious body and hoisting him over his shoulder.

"Aww... come on! I wanted to knock him out all badass ninja style!" Tucker complained as him and Church began to jog out of O'Malley's office, with Doc in tow. With him out of the way, this left practically no obstacles in Umbra's way when it came to grabbing Lopez's severed head, which was sitting on the ground on its own. With everything more or less taken care of here, you were all free to either aid the other Blues in planting the bomb, or you could join the Reds in the fight against Wyoming.

StaidFoal StaidFoal Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Riven Riven Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch @Office

"Uhh... hello? In case you haven't notice, I don't even HAVE a penis! So your offer? Completely and utterly useless!" Andy replied to Vitan, annoyed. However, a chuckle soon emit from his voice box, as he said, "Hmm.. but anything you say?" He asked, suddenly sounding interested. "Also, I may help you if you give me what I want!" He said, only for Lilith to let out an ear-splitting shriek. Andy screamed in response, shocked from the suddenness of it, and just how loud it was. '"AND DON'T SCREAM LIKE THAT AGAIN, JESUS!!" He shouted.

ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials darkred darkred Chungchangching Chungchangching jigglesworth jigglesworth GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja @BombCrew

meanwhile kassandra could like see all this shit above from her snipey difey rifle

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.pngCaptain Falcon puts his hands on his helmet in distress "NOOOOOO, MY ANSWEEERS! Gah! Dangit!" Falcon throws a kick "I came so far! I hoped so much for something to go right for me today! Only to be met with disappointment! AGAIN!" Falcon clutches his feets close to his chest. "OOOOOO! I'm so mad I could....! I'm gonna..." Falcon looks around furiously looks around to vent his anger at until he sees the Reds facing off against Wyoming "I'm gonna fight that guy! Yea! Yea, that's what imma do! I'm fight that guy!" Captain Falcon runs over between the Reds and Wyoming "Hey, that guy! Yea, you! I'm angry and I need to vent my anger out on you! No hard feelings or anything justthis day has been....It's been a day, alright? So put your dukes up and SHOW ME YOU'RE MOVES!"
Blue Blue Team @WyomingFight

Fuck this, Lucky was rollin' on the ground. Screw it. Wyoming could finish him off if he wanted to. "Laugh, why don't ya?!" He shouted to everyone, as he rubbed himself along the ground like an eraser. "This is why I got locked up, isn't it?!"

Speaking of locks, as the Warthog blew up, it sent a locked box flying in his direction. As if he didn't have enough head trauma today, bop, it went right on the cranium, at enough speed to send him rolling. The good news was, this put out the fire, and the fire burned off the fur on his forehead, to boot! Only the bottom quarters of the "blabberbutt" label remained. Now, if only it had taken care of his bottom. He would cross that bridge when he came to it, he supposed. Now, what was the box for...?

"This is worth a shot..." After dragging the box back into his hidey hole, Lucky examined its keyhole. He had kept the key fastened to his left leg with his bandages, and had to sort of fiddle with it to get it out. Gripping it tightly between his nubs, he managed to fidget the key into the lock, gasping a bit in surprise when it was a perfect fit. "Maybe it's cyanide...No way we can get Wyoming to take it, but if worse comes to worst, I could. Or maybe chocolate, that could kill me faster...Or maybe it's a phone I can use to prank call Toffee."

"SHOW ME YOUR MOVES!"

Hey...was that the guy who tried to hijack the plane? His voice was familiar.

Last edited:

RRHNameBanner.png

2-2-8-2018.png

Crash And Burn

Thanks to the combined efforts of Celty's missiles, Lobo's grenades, Lucky's tampering, as well as the efforts of the rest of you, the turrets were successfully either destroyed or disabled.

"Well, I hope that we provided a substantial enough distraction!" Sarge shouted as he triumphantly pumped his shotgun in the air. O'Malley's scream, meanwhile, could be heard from his vantage point above you all.

"ARRRGHH! You think you're so clever, huh!? Such a bunch of clever little boys and girls!?" The man screamed angrily. "Well, I have a few cards up my sleeve as well, you know! WYOMING, GET OUT HERE AND BE USEFUL!" O'Malley screamed, and as he did so, out from the shadows walked a... well, he wouldn't have been familiar to any of you, but if anyone from Blue Team could get a good view, they would surely recognize the individual in question.

"Now, now. There's no need to shout, Old Chap." The man, Wyoming, said as he slowly approached all of you, aiming in your general direction with his gun. "I assure you, though, that this isn't personal. But, quite frankly, your companions could not provide me the location of our dearest friend Leonard Church earlier, so I had to team up with our other dearest friend O'Malley and--"

BANG!!!

The shot that you all heard ring out from across the base came from none other than Sarge's shotgun.

"Yeah, yeah, save yer yappin' for the barrel of my shotgun!" He exclaimed. Wyoming only chuckled.

"Very well, then." He replied, not wavering in his politeness in the slightest. "Though, as customary for a gentleman such as myself, I will allow you the honor of the first shot. I do hope you can make it count." He taunted as he stood there, gazing upon all of you from behind the sanctity of his helmet, and the scope of his rifle. The rest of the core Red Team just stood there, pretty much waiting on you all to take your shots.
Red Riding Hood would arrive to the fight scene a little later, having gotten a little bit carried away on pelting the turrets with both of her pistols that she had emptied them both. Dropping them both promptly and taking one more drink out of her water bottle which now has very little in it - she's going to find she will need it, as when she enters to find the scene, she is greeted with Wyoming, as he would introduce himself, thoroughly kicking some butt - to put it simply! Red Riding Hood could only stand there in fear and also amazement... And the best part is, he's doing it all without being a jerk! It's a sight to see and believe, to be sure, but this is worrying as well as awesome - it's a complicated sight.
"You may call me Wyoming, my dear," He said politely without a hint of even the slightest bit of passive aggression. When Sora and Rex proceeded to rush him, Wyoming caught the rifle with ease, before pushing it back up, aiming to hit Rex in the face. He also managed to jump over Sora's sweep kick, countering with an attempted kick towards his nose while mid-air! Meanwhile, sadly, due to being preoccupied with Captain Falcon, O'Malley did not notice Lucky being on fire. Wyoming looked over, meanwhile, and merely shrugged at the sight. He planned to kill all of them, and it seemed that Lucky was only making his job easier!

"Uhh... should we help him?" Simmons asked as he turned to face Sarge and Grif, while Lucky burned alive in the background.

"Nah... I'm sure he'll be fine." Came Grif's half-hearted reply. And then, the Warthog exploded behind them because of Megumin's grenade. Grif sighed loudly at the sight and shook his head. "Guess we're walking home..." He complained.
"Is this why I shouldn't pull punches?" She voiced in a disappointed tone as she saw the sight that met her - a destroyed Warthog, several allies getting countered and even considerably damaged - possibly - in response to their actions. "...Though, damn. It's nice to find a worthy opponent - one that's not a total jerk, might I add!" She said confidently, and as she would intend to pull out two of her 10 throwing knives, she would stop in her tracks and feel a shiver down her spine at the familiar voice. "Wait a freaking minute... Is that...?" Her aloud thoughts, riddled with surprise, would soon be verified - for the better, and a welcome surprise for sure (at least, for her)!
Captain Falcon runs over between the Reds and Wyoming "Hey, that guy! Yea, you! I'm angry and I need to vent my anger out on you! No hard feelings or anything just this day has been....It's been a day, alright? So put your dukes up and SHOW ME YOUR MOVES!"
Guess who's back together again! Red Riding Hood's expression lit up with confidence and energy - for the man who had just appeared, it was none other than Captain Falcon! Not wasting any time, she immediately darted to him. "Captain!" She said immediately upon joining his side. "Soo, I'm sure we've got tons to catch up on, but how about we handle that later? First, I want to follow your notion and give this guy a fight to remember!" She said to Captain Falcon, gripping two of her throwing knives in preparation - they may not be the best of weapons, especially not against armour, but they 'will' make for viable blades - akin to daggers, which she is perfectly fine handling! "It's your turn, so come and get us!" She challenged Wyoming, a smile of undeniable confidence on her face.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #c93648
Status (physically): Fine
Status (mentally/emotionally): Confident
Powers: Magical abilities and species abilities
Items: Blood Weapon Scissors, water bottle (1/4 uses left), throwing knife (X10)
Skills/Abilities: Adaptable fighter, versatile (weapon-wise), best in none
Course of action: Team up and reunite with a certain someone! "I need a weapon."
RP Information
Mentions: None
Nearby/In Group: @WyomingFight

Last edited:
kendall bust.jpg

Kendall

While the team struggles against Wyoming, I sit down on the hood of the Warthog with my signature smile, playfully swinging my legs and doing nothing particularly useful except for singing a gentle tune. My eyes stare directly into the visor of the white-armored man, hiding a myriad of possible thoughts...

"Everyday, it's a gettin' closer,
Goin' faster than a roller coaster,
Love like yours will surely come my way, a-hey, a-hey, hey
Everyday, it's a gettin' faster,
Everyone says go ahead and ask her,
Love like yours will surely come my way, a-hey, a-hey, hey
Everyday seems a little longer,
Every way, love's a little stronger,
Come what may, do you ever long for
True love from me?"

"If I could save time in a bottle
The first thing that I'd like to do
Is to save every day till eternity passes away
Just to spend them with you
If I could make days last forever
If words could make wishes come true
I'd save every day like a treasure and then
Again, I would spend them with you"

Sora and Rex try their hardest but get their hides handed to them by Wyoming. “Argg. C’mon Rex, complaining isn’t gonna do anything. Gotta try something to help ” Rex was angered by the fact he wasn’t as effective without his powers, the thought of him and Lucky going home is able to help him push on through.

On Sora’s side, he managed to to dodge Wyoming’s midair kick and tries to counter back with a from flip kick, thinking he’ll be vulnerable when his feet lands, leaving Sora with a good opportunity to get a hit in.
“Uh, Rex! I could use a hand here.” “Sorry, I’m comin’” While Rex was coming back fo help Sora, he notices Lucky on fire and no one coming to his aid. “HEY Bucket heads. If that rabbit dies because you’re too lazy to do anything including help take this guy down, I’M GONNA COME OVER THERE AND BEAT YOU IDIOTS TO DEATH WITH MY GUN UNTIL THERE’S NOTHING BUT SCRAPS!” “REX!” “Alright! Helps on the way buddy.” The two then hear Captain Falcon coming to help face Wyoming. “Who the heck?”

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back