Lilith deiced that they should probably get back to their team and help get the bomb to explode. "I think we should get going, our team might be needing us for something, probably the whole getting the bomb to explode thing." Lilith sat back up and floated over to her team, it turns out that the bomb was going to explode any second now.
BOOM
As the smoke cleared Lilith and the rest of her team went through the tunnel, witch brought them back the Blood Gulch "Oh great, we're back here again."

Back on the plane, the sound of Raven calling out for Vitan and Lilith got her to wake up.

"Hey Vitan, you hear that? I think that's Raven, we should probably go look for her to."

Interactions:
Chungchangching Chungchangching (Vitan)
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja (Raven)

Last edited:
Interactions:
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

VITAN ARMERSTRANNIE
1584331492142.png
Fucking hell, this adventure is a doozy. I took the star-shaped rock from my pocket to see if it crumbled. Yes, it did, so much for a memento. Oh well, no need crying over spilled milk. I can always find a new thing to keep my memory of this journey fresh. Probably something that Lilith or Raven would give to me since we most likely will never meet each other after this. I was resting quietly in my chair to get a break until Lilith spoke up. I turned to her and nodded.

"Yeah, let's go."

I stood up, stretching my legs and shoulders before finding Raven with Lilith.

I don't know how we got here again and why that asshole is alive but after seeing the things I've experienced, I learned not to question anything.​

IMG_20200316_212916.jpg
Celty visibly jolted in her seat as she suddenly came into awareness once more. Her chest heaved, as if gasping for air, and she began struggling to wrest her helmet off of her. She succeeded soon enough. A black, smoke-like substance poured out from where her neck cut off, and she seemed to finally calm down. It was one thing to escape from a horrible situation once, it was another for that to happen twice. Even a dullahan like herself would be a bit shaken. It seemed that the others didn't have too much of a problem, though.

@whatthehell,man

Benedict and Josh would swiftly run out of the base and into the cave, all the while having the time of their life, this was like a vacation for them, as they reached the end of the cave, Benedict would look out,
Ah....right back where we were....God has chosen this land....to be auctioned, that’s why it’s in....MINT condition.....
Benedict would then walk up to the cliffside before yelling at the ominous white armored man with his megaphone
AH! YES! YOU MUST BE THE AUCTIONEER....I’LL PAY THIRTY-THOUSAND FOR THREE POINT TWO PERCENT, I WOULD PAY MORE BUT....THERE’S TOO MANY GRAINS OF SAND HERE....I CAUGHT ON TO YOUR....SCHTICK
The earth would then shake, and Benedict would humbly tumble to his demise, waking up in another plane and seeing Michael
AH! MY PROPERTY! Hm, are we bidding for you too....fine then, forty five thousand for one-hundred percent!“ Benedict would then proceed to toss money at Michael
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

"What. The. Hell.."
The operator had been baffled over what just went through the last few minutes, one moment somehow they ended up back in Blood Gulch, and then following, back into the plane they all started. "NO NO NO!", the Operator mutters angrily as they notice Michael, "We're NOT going through this again!"

Umbra had simply been going with the flow before getting the realization as well of what had happened, did this, really all just happen? Was this.. another dream..? The warframe proceeds to touch itself, trying to retain its senses, to realize, yeah, this was real.

"What in the bloody fuck is going on!", the Operator exclaims angrily, actually shouting. Strangely enough, everyone in the room is able to hear the voice of a pissed off young boy in the back of their heads. "We Need To Get Out of Here!" Suddenly, the Warframe attempts to reach into its fist with another hand, forcefully trying to attempt something.

Lucky could hear Umbra shout in a voice entirely new, and hunched into his bristling shoulders.

It was official. Thanks to Lucky, nobody would get out of here. Nobody would be seeing their homes, or families, or friends. Why would Toffee let them escape, after Lucky made them all into a threat to his buisiness? "Just as I thought...Toffee will put us through this over, and over, until we're all dead..." He peeked out to see the crowd of very enraged, very muscular people. "...And I'm goin' first, aren't I...?" It was time for him to be bludgeoned to death, there was no way around it. Karma had finally come for him. He'd been pulling this kind of shit for far too long, of course it would come for him sooner or later.

"...But I didn't mean to..." He mumbled gently, hugging his pistol. Oh, as if that fucking mattered. He was still a traitor to the cause. These people were physically crippled and mentally destroyed thanks to him. Toffee was still out there, probably shopping for new recruits...And it would make too much sense if he'd string up the older, defective ones for target practice.

"I-I..." He tried to announce it, but his jaw simply wavered. As soon as he confessed, he wouldn't live to take it back. But they had to die knowing the truth, so they wouldn't die giving him undeserved affection. As Lupé said, he had to harden his heart. Take a deep breath. Be blunt. Count to thirt...no, twent....Oh, stop stalling!

Lucky didn't turn to face anyone, but did tip his head up, so his voice would be clear. "Because of me, we're doomed. Toffee now sees each and every one of us as defective. I was the one who made it this way, by trying to make the war collapse on itself. We're probably flying into a cliff, or something. But we're no longer getting out of this alive. Deny it all you want, I know we had a chance of makin' it out, but...I blew it. For all of you."

It was supposed to feel good to say it. Instead, Lucky felt nothing but a chill.

@Aaaand Lucky has officially ruined everyone's lives. Is everybody ready to murder this rabbit? :D

vETKhrzmGzWO4y0thHbO3uFYt84PhJSic7n130vYqRiQjsD6eMbwbq3euV7DETynnDvzSk4wvyRAHP5_nbLoS5V3gK0Cguyk4ckWYZnvvmHv7r0evzkuuTSSxd9yk62DuVu1k56I

Amrz3qmfmzHzjNtv_c4lCKlO--ffpHAtAgIjtjkUG5REbanX_NmLZRGWprZbDPGeA_PRVY4hEZVgBy5ecg_CC6xTy-UjVHoFanAKzBCu-On8Q2AzTEeTX6OCMN4bsPNM-Uu_HZ6u

Aloy grunted as she turned and ran away from the bomb as it finally exploded. After yet another “reawakening”, she blinked only to find everyone was in the exact place where they JUST were! Her head hurt, again.

Blood Gulch Blues.

That didn’t last long because once again they arrived on the plane. Time paradox… over and over and over.

“Damn, this is making my head hurt.”

You getting this?

All of this was going to make no sense to everyone back home.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

kendall bust.jpg

Kendall

"I have several guesses, but let's just say that the fact that you all have your memories is quite the start~!" I grin at Michael. "But, heck, this is weird, I'm not even supposed to be here right now... ah, whatever, I guess. So, how's your head feeling? You don't have any post-shot-in-the-head trauma headaches, right?"

Regardless of his answer, I lean back in my chair and sing quietly to myself.

One more time we're gonna celebrate
Oh yeah all right don't stop the dancing
One more time we're gonna celebrate
Oh yeah all right don't stop the dancing

If I could make days last forever
If words could make wishes come true
I'd save every day like a treasure and then

Again, I would spend them with you

"I dunno. One minute, I was shot in the fuckin' head by that Felix asshole, and the next I'm back in this plane with the rest'a you guys," Michael replied to Sora with a shrug. Captain Falcon would have found it easy to unbuckle himself, though. Michael then felt his shirt tugged on as Luffy grabbed him, wincing as he was pulled close to the straw-hat boy's face. "I didn't take your fuckin' powers, kid!" Michael shouted, holding up his hands. However, if Luffy were to try and use his powers, he would find that he was able to use them. In fact, everyone on the ship would find that their weapons and abilities had returned. So, when Umbra attempted to summon his Exalter Blade, it did indeed work.

Lealan, Lucky, and anyone else who tried to enter the cockpit would find that it was locked from the other side.

"Ya know, you'd expect my head to hurt, right? But... weirdly enough, I feel... fine."
Michael replied to Eric. It was then that the intercom had shrieked to life, and an unfamiliar voice began to speak over it. This one sounded like an average male in his late twenties or early thirties.

"You couldn't be more wrong about that, Peter Rabbit," The voice replied to Lucky in a tone that didn't sound sinister but more... just, average. Like not that it was a threat or anything, but certainly in a way that implied he knew something about your current situation. "None of this is your fault. And, if you'll step away from the cockpit door, then I can come out and explain your situation to you." The male said.

P PopcornPie Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Ineptitude Ineptitude Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Riven Riven darkred darkred PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Venom Snake Venom Snake ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Chungchangching Chungchangching

Last edited:
Odessa unbuckled her seatbelt and walked toward the male voice.

"So you know what's going on!?" She sighed, "of course you do, at least one of us knows what is going on!"

She checked herself and was pleased to find all her equipment and powers were now intact.

"Sweet. All our powers and abilities are back!" She laughs and then smirks, "this next round is going to be fun!"

Suddenly, there was a new voice, which sounded WAY too close to him for comfort. "H-heh? Lupe, is Toffee talkin' to me again?" The rabbit hunched his head in his shoulders.

"L-lucky, do you really think that was Toffee?" Lupe stuttered. "Get the pistol. NOW."

Lucky obeyed in a flash, holding the pistol straight out in front of the shadowy figure. "Are you mad!? Every single one of those people out there is me enemy now, laddie. I took away the one thing keeping them sane, and now there is no way they don't know this is me fault. I'm not going out there. I'll be pulled apart like a caterpillar!" He was almost insulted by the cool headed tone, as though the fact that he had fucked over twenty people was just a vase he knocked over. "Let me guess. You're one of Toffee's boys. Well, how much am I sellin' for? One thousand? Two? Three? Or is the bounty on me head beyond comprehension? Why, I bet I'm even more valuabl de-" BONK.

He was only out for about five seconds. "Laddie, I have been knocked unconscious, like, six times now. It'll take more than that to-" He gasped in delight. The object that had bonked him on the head was HIS PAW O' DEATH! "Why, you're lettin' me defend meself?! You wanna watch me come out on top? Sadistic...but I'm grateful, laddie! No way are they trisectin' me now~!" He pranced into the fuselage, readying his machine gun. "Okay everybody, I know I am enemies with each and every one of you now, but I'm not helpless! Let's go! I'll kill you all if it means I reach Toffee! This is war!" Bounty hunter or not, the new guy just might get off his shit list. "Prepare for a show, laddie! I begin on your count, or one of these fuckers' attacks!" Beneath his bristling hairs, however, Lucky felt nausea. Whelp, it was time to shoot everybody he betrayed...He would prefer this to everybody killing him, he supposed, but knowing that he could have prevented having to blow Lana's brains out wasn't the best feeling. At least she'd go to Heaven? And he would kill Kendall right after her. And Toffee was just going to have everyone killed regardless, that was important, too. "Who's ready to see if there's an afterlife?!"

Last edited:
F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.png"We...We're done....? No more bullmess?" Captain falcon's face brightens up "Oh my gosh....YES! YESYESYES!" Faclon pratically leaps for joy before getting on his knees "Thank you space gods! ...And forget you too space gods! AHAHAHAHAHA! I've beaten even your wills with my very own and have won! I truly am unstoppable...!" Falcon begins crying "It's almost too much...Afterall that...After all the humiliation and conundrum I've been through today... I still came out on top of the laws of the universe itself....I don't want to start my own religion or nothing...But I need some praise right about now! Cause I don't think my own is gonna do it..." Falcon falls over, crying happily

Falcon had left his seat! It was now time.

"The only one who is gonna be praised around here, Laddie...is ME!" Lucky instantly began to fire shots at everyone before him, his eyes hardened into a melancholy expression. "This is for the best. Toffee will just kill you all anyway. Think of this as me apology!" It felt so grand to be able to shoot people, why didn't he just suck it up and do it before? Why did he want to be the hero, when he was so good at being the obstacle? "None of this would have been possible without me. But don't worry. I'll find a way to tell your families what happened to you. You will all be avenged! I will redeem meself, I will still do what was meant to be done since the millisecond I met that two-timin', locust-slurpin' hack!" Overall, he compared his tactic to having to put down a dog; Saddening, but necessary. It seemed, however, that he was deliberately missing several shots. And it had him gritting his teeth in frustration. He just had to plant a bullet in each of their heads, it would all be over for them so soon, why was he hesitating like he had to individually hack their limbs off, or watch them succumb to poison? "Come on, what's wrong with me..."

"Go, Lucky, go!" Lupe waved pom-poms. "The sooner you wrap up here, the sooner Toffee will fall!"

"Lassie, how's me heart...?" The rabbit looked down at his chest.

At his request, the rat ran back downstairs, only to discover the heart trying hard to shrink itself. It was groaning shrill groans, as though it just wanted to hide until the massacre was over. "...Not good." She concluded. "But don't let it distract you! Just keep putting them down!"

"Right!" Lucky took a breath, focusing his eyes on the prize. This was war, this was meant to happen all along...He just wished he could have prevented it from getting to this degree. "I may have ruined this war, but as each of you fall, I will feel meself climbing me way to winning this battle! And I promise, I know how to make the misery end as soon as possible...I won't put any of you in any more pain than you already are. The pain is gonna stop, if you just...hold...still!" Maybe all the head trauma had knocked his eyes out of whack, but he still could barely bring himself to actually aim at anyone. At most, he might have just grazed a couple shoulders. Then he sighed, and temporarily stopped his weapon. Maybe the issue was just...going whole hog. These people didn't deserve such cruelty. He stood there quietly, his head low, looking at each of them, mumbling to himself about the pros and cons of killing them before anyone else...

And then he decided that the one who started this would be the one to kick off the ending to this. The guy on the loudspeaker would probably want him to go full circle, anyhow. He seemed like the neat type.

He pointed the paw's turrets directly at Lana.
"Hold still, Lassie. I know where to hit." He silently prayed that she wouldn't cry, or wince, or even look at him. His nub was shaking, and his spine was frigid.

He could have prevented it coming to this...

@All of Lucky's newfound targets Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

Last edited:
As Umbra activated his Exalted Blade with a bright glow, everyone can still hear the strange voice, "Wow, that, actually worked?" As the warframe moves its arm to its hip still holding the glowing sword, Umbra suddenly glows a bit of a bright blue before a small pulse of energy erupts from his body, a smaller suited armored figure appears, standing in front of him as the Warframe holds his weapon in protection of the figure.

"Huh, nice to actually talk now", the Operator talks to everyone on the plane. As the Operator began to pat his shoulders of dust, he looked around to the crew, he was certainly smaller than the lot of them, hell, he barely made it to Umbra's chest with his head, but he had a little bit of height over Lucky. It didn't take a few seconds for him to notice however that there was another thing attached to Umbra's hip.

The Operator went over to its handle and gave it a tug, to which Umbra dispersed his Exalted Blade to see, revealing it to be, the Skiajati. As the warframe helped the Operator pull out the massive sword, Umbra gave it a very slow nod of appreciation as he glanced at his beloved weapon. "Well, nice to see we have all of our stuff back", the Operator replied with his own tone of joy, before hitting a switch on his neck to unfold the helmet as Umbra stood beside him, still protectively.

20200317_120647.jpg

"Now then if the mysterious one would come out from that cockpit, let's hear about it."

Everyone Everyone

Before the man could reply, Odessa found herself being shot!

But luckily, her armour responded to the bullets being shot and immediately callused on her body, blocking the shot completely.

"What the!?"

She spun around, activating her pistol, only to find a insane rabbit shooting at everyone! Who was he!? Nevertheless he was a danger to everyone around him, and her cop instincts kicked in. Without thinking, she dashed toward the rabbit, using just a tiny bit of her Boost, amplifing her speed to inhumane degrees, for a moment she would see everything in slow motion. Within seconds she was in the Bunny's face, and then within another second, she was behind Lucky's back, grabbing his gun arm (disarming him) and pinning him to the ground. At least that's what should happen. Let's see if Lucky can counter superspeed, shall we?

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie

The sound of gunfire was loud and immediately threw the pair off guard, but Umbra wasn't having it. With how close they were, the frame suddenly reaches out with it's free arm and wraps it around the Operator as he turned, holding him close to his chest as he rotated to allow himself to get shot with the bullets from Lucky into his back. They weren't enough to do any major damage, but he has been slightly grazed.

As Lucky was tackled to the ground, Aloy had asked if everyone was alright. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine..", the Operator replied with a sigh of relief, giving his partner's wrapped arm a gentle pat, "Thanks buddy, you okay?" Umbra nods as he slowly releases his companion, still following close behind him as the Operator made his way to Lucky with a look of genuine disappointment.

"I thought we were friends Lucky.. what happened to that?", he asked as he kneeled to Lucky, Umbra remaining close behind him.

darkred darkred
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
P PopcornPie

"Lupe, help me..." Lucky whimpered, staring at Lana. Sweet, innocent Lana...She'd somehow gotten such an adorable dress, which she would be buried with...Her family wouldn't see her in it, would they? "Mrs. Lana, I-I'm so sorry I must take your daughter from you...Please, come in and stop me...Do it yourself..." Toffee's insane laughter made his ears ache. All along, the raptor's prophecy was slowly being fulfilled. "Toffee, why can't I just let you take them...Why didn't I let you take me? How could I forget me lost shield?" Maybe Lana could go last, maybe the announcer would understand. So he tried flicking his weapon at Rex...only to have the same thoughts. "He and I both know he has people waiting on him...And, if I figure how how he plans to get to the Cape from here, what will I tell them? Are they even watching us?" Poor Rex, so generous, and kind...He'd tried so hard to use his flame to light up Lucky's dark heart, and this was how he'd repay him? Snuffing it, even for the greater good?

As he struggled to find a starting target, he broke down further into despair. "Megumin, please, do the Explosion thing again! Give me a reason to take your life first, lassie! Luffy, how about you? Remind me that your pirates will come for me if you live to tell this tale! Lealan, at least try to eat me! Benedict, Pearl, I'll even welcome an attack from either or both of you, just...PLEASE, let me say I was doing this out of self defense! Help me come to justify this!" A benefit of having such a hardened heart was that he'd never needed to justify anything before. Having to step over everyone else to reach the man who'd brought it to this just wasn't enough. What was that he said back at O'Malley's? "One broken promise is outweighed by a lost life!" H-he'd promised that he would be there for Rex, he was done trying to deny that. These lost lives would weight him down to the point where he couldn't crawl. He could feel them threatening what structural integrity remained in his heart.

Suddenly, as he waited for a prompt, he was seized. "Laddie, I said I wasn't gonna kill you!" He cried on impulse. "Well, okay, I didn't, but I implied it! If you don't-" But wait...It wasn't a shadow man taking him down. It was some lady...probably assigned to the Blue team, seeing as they'd never met properly. She had plucked the Paw o' Death right off his nub. "I have a spare pistol!" He threatened, attempting to reach for it. Alas, even if he had fingers to grab it, it was out of reach.

Then, another strange face appeared above him. The warframe who had been silently calling him a friend...Why, Lucky thought he was a robot. Tears glazed over his eyes. "We were, and that's why I need to spare you the agony of dying in Toffee's claws..." He tipped his head off to the side. "Surely, you would rather die to a friend, than the one he sold you to..."

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts StaidFoal StaidFoal GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Riven Riven

Last edited:
1584465958930.png

Aloy growled and threw herself behind a seat. Once the strange crazy rabbit was "controlled" for now, Aloy got up and grabbed her arrow and immediately strung it, aiming it in Lucky's general direction.

"Try that shit again, I'll be glad to have you for lunch."

The angry Nora was not playing around with Lucky, this time.

P PopcornPie Riven Riven FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

"You know you really should learn that if you attempt to take fate into your own hands, it jeopardizes it further..", The Operator replied, not angry, just, more sad and disappointed as he shook his head. He held an arm out, waving it down as he looked to Aloy, "I'm sure he's losing a touch or two of sense right now, I think he's somewhat calmed down, you can lower your weapon."

With that, he uses the other arm to give Lucky a very gentle pat on the head, "If were friends, maybe you should just trust us." Umbra had been remaining quiet and still with his arms crossed the entire encounter, however, upon the Operator's last statement, he actually nods in agreement.

P PopcornPie
darkred darkred

Lealan, upon hearing that they had their things back would immediately check her things. Huzzah! Her Inventory is back, her Tech is functional! She would immediately pull out a Red Syringe and use it on herself, healing any wounds that remained from the groups previous Misadventures. And if there were no injuries, well, then oh well, better safe than sorry. While she was distracted, Lucky began going mad beside her with his Paw O' Death. Oddly enough, despite her position beside him, Lealan wasn't selected for a target of his madness. She honestly felt kinda insulted.
"Hey, that's not fair..." Then the Rampage is brought to an end by the Armored person. "I think that Sssssilly Rabbit needs to go on a proper hunt to channel his bloodlust. He's just getting jittery, it happens all the time to Sssssaplings." She crouches down beside the Pinned Rabbit and pats him on the head. "Don't worry Sssssilly Rabbit. After we get out of this Ssssstupid plane, I'll find us sssssomething fun to Hunt! Besides, now that I have all of my Ssssstuff back, I'm I might just kill that ssssssstupid Red guy, and his minions! In fact, I'll Save the Fat one for last, just to Ssssssspite the bastard! Or maybe not. I'm ssssstill mulling it over."
P PopcornPie darkred darkred Riven Riven FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

Lucky shut his eyes tight, his forehead wrinkling. "It's not that I don't trust you! It's that none of you should have trusted me!" He snapped, pounding at the floor in frustration. "Don't ANY of you get it? Whatever world you've come from, where you're blind to the dark consequences around you, I want it to infect me, too! Toffee will always know where we are, and hunt us down just the same, whether I trust you or not! Because we are defective in his eyes, knowing too much to be released from this plane alive!" He tipped his head upwards to gaze upon Lana. "See her? All I wanted was to protect her from having her heart destroyed by the horrors of war, and look where it's gotten us. It's be shot, or be the one shooting. No way is she not dying undamaged now." He moved an ear over his face. "I did exactly that, laddie. I tried to take everyone's fates into me own nubs...Despite not even havin' fingers to hold them with. You really think I don't see the problem in hindsight?" He stared miserably at his fuzzy stumps, noticing the bones jutting out from underneath the muscle. No way in Hell was he ever seeing them completed now. "I'm...I..." He shook his head, barely even managing to mouth the word "sorry". "...I was just trying to make this easier for you."

At Lealan's words, he just huffed out of his nose. "I could waste me energy, sure, on those guys. I wanted to burn both bases down originally. But the only way to fix this, and truly redeem meself, is to destroy Toffee. Just wait. Somebody's gonna be comin' over here with their weapon, ready to finish this traitor off." His eyes narrowed. "I have come to tolerate you all..." His tone alone screamed that "tolerate" was an understatement. "But I have turned this into a game of 'Be Shot, or Be The Shooter'. If I need to take your lives in order for them to let me take Toffee's...Then just know, that is the only reason why. Of course, I wish there was a way to keep you alive and send him to Hell at the same time. But it definitely doesn't look likely now."

Riven Riven DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

The Operator lets out another sigh of disappointment, seeing that at this point the situation couldn't be helped with him any longer. With that, he stands up and walks over to Umbra, "Fine Lucky, whatever you say." The warframe tilted his head in response to the Operator, surely he was being too nice right? Well, whatever the case, it looks like he was done with it.

Umbra gives the Operator a gentle pat on the head, to which he simply remains disappointed as he made his way to the cockpit door. "Umbra", the Operator muttered as he looked back at the warframe, to which the frame returned his gaze. "Cut this open, now."

With that said, the warframe nods in agreement as he slowly pulls out his Exalted Blade once more, and charged at the cockpit door, hoping to impale it with his energy blade.

P PopcornPie
Everyone Everyone

Lealan chuckles at Lucky's Response. "Ssssssomehow, I doubt that it'll be that easy." She then takes note of his gaze toward his nubs. "Hey... Do you want to try and heal those? I got a lot of Red Ssssstim Packs, and sssssome healing water. I can't make any garentee of it it will work, but it can't hurt to try." She pulls out a Red Syringe and offers it to the Amputeed Bunny.
P PopcornPie

Odessa listened to the rabbit rant about something or another and she realized quickly that in her lonliness, she had somehow skipped an entire group of relationships forming. She frowned. She didn't want to let go of the rabbit, he was too dangerous, nor did she want to cuff him, for if what he said was true, they were all in danger. So she just stood there, awaiting some form of decison, or at least until the Rabbit calm down.

"You calm now?" She asked, keeping her tone and voice neutral, "Or are you going to try to kill everyone again?"

P PopcornPie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back