Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch

As the teeth chomped down on Benedict, anyone who noticed would hear a high pitched squeak as it bit into his leg. Of course he couldn’t feel the bite, but his leg was crunched nonetheless.
“Ah....naughty rabbit, trying to get me into a wheelchair I see, ah but even in a wheelchair this old boy is still storming.” Benedict would say before waving his hands in front of the rabbit.
“OOH AH OOH AH......ooh....ooh oh ah.....BOO!”
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara
P PopcornPie
(Ik I was absolutely terrifying)​

Lana

I sat up as someone helped get the dentures off my arm. In order to answer their question on why I was crying, I simply pointed at Benedict. Once I heard the Benedict’s claim that it was dinner time, I began to sweat profusely. I quickly stood up and ran over to Lucky.
“O-Okay everything I said about things going to be okay was wrong! I didn’t know he’d be here! I don’t think you want to know what’s on the dinner menu either... j-just run and try to stay far away from that... thing!”

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts P PopcornPie Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

IMG_20200205_103120.jpg Some new recruits we have.....

Fernando Duran,the Incarnate-lamina enhanced "Slayer" thought to himself as he stayed on his seat,arms folded while quietly assessing the situation around him. Humanoid and non-humanoid creatures are abound in this aircraft he had found himself in. His short swords,arm-mounted grappling hooks and dual guns were not by his side,not to mention the invisibility mode and thrusters on his suit were offline. He could not call in his drone either from the looks of it,not that it bothers him too much however. He's still capable of combating enemies without them.

A strange little creature was heard crying elsewhere within the ride and was being comforted by other people kind enough to offer a hand. Noble of them,the Slayer admitted,although shaking his head disapprovingly for the fact that whoever it is that brought them here apparently thought that it is a splendid idea to drag seemingly untrained individuals into a war,if that is indeed what they have all been conscripted into.

Duran did not care,as long as the enemies he's facing are Incarnates. If it turns out none of them are,then he'll just have to play along and wait until the moment he got to return to his duties of hunting down Incarnates. Although judging by what he's heard in accordance to "Doc"-'s explanation of the flooded Florida,he may very well be in a different world.

.....They better not make me write a report on this.

Open for Interaction. Oh who am I kidding I'm a ghost.

Last edited:
"Is that supposed to scare me, laddie?" Lucky's eyes glazed over. "I may be a rabbit, but I don't scare as easily as your garden variety hare!" He seized the dentures, struggling to pry them off his leg in hopes of moving them to a more devastating location. "I'll throw you...into that electrical field outside...over and over...until you're as charred as my toast yesterday morning!"

He saw Lana run toward him out of the corner of his eye, which gave him a secret twinge of relief. "Naw, Lass, you were right. Everything will be all right...if I can just take care of this asshole!"

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

It was a pretty long trip to get to their destination so Lilith decided to take a nap, but as soon as she started to go into a deep sleep she was abruptly awaken by the yelling from the situation, so she went over to Slamacow and asked what was going on.

Chungchangching Chungchangching

Rex was surprise to her this thing sound so scared. Now concerned for her safety Rex wants to help the little fury being.

“Why, is he hurting you? I can help, just tell me what’s going on?”

(“What even are you and that “thing?”)

Rex thought to himself. He thought maybe should have a chat with Mr. Dinner himself and Interrupt the scuffle between this suited being and the rabbit.

“Hey! Are you the one who made her cry?”

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara P PopcornPie

Last edited:
"Oh, no, I'm not trying to be a hero. I'm just making sure you don't cause unnecessary trouble for us." Corvo wasn't completely lying. The only people he truly wanted to protect were the Loyalists (before their betrayal), Jessamine, and Emily. Random strangers aren't his priority, but less of this meant a cleaner run. A cleaner run meant a chance to escape this twisted game without any alarm. "I'm sure you don't want to participate in this forced war as much as the next person. Doc here's probably going to tell his higher ups about you, and my best guess is that they'll take action. Even the strongest chain has its weak point, yours being overconfidence."

Corvo walked up to them, not once showing a sign of fear and almost asking to get punched.

ManyFaces ManyFaces thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch
Benedict looked at Rex
“Yes....hilarious is it not, hopefully dinner will come over here and join me on the table.” He would say glancing to Lana
“Care to join me dear Sir?” He would ask Rex

Josh looked at Lucky before slapping Michael on the leg, honking at him to go help his master
“HOOOOOONK! HOOOOOOONK!”
Josh would honk as he raised his flippers up to assert dominance
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts
P PopcornPie

Lucky's head spun around to see Rex. "Don't you start on me, too." He grumbled flatly. "I must reiterate, it was this shitball who made her cry. I do not go around chucking dentures at people like I own the place!" He growled in frustration, wishing for prosthetics to drop from the luggage compartment.

Suddenly, there was a pained cry; Lucky perked his head up to see Lealan chomping down on the penguin. "Hah-HA! Way to go, lassie!" He would have clapped if his nubs weren't full.

Last edited:
Rex annoyed by the little man’s way of having a good time, decides to stand up for for the little girl.

“How could you do that to that girl who did nothing wrong? What did she ever do to you? And for the record, I’ve seen lamer guys who treat their butlers better then you!”

Rex said furiously with the little suited man

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

The Floran would open her mouth to spit the febreeze out, giving the penguin enough time to wiggle away. She tracks him to his spot behind Michael. "I'll give you this if you let me have that bird." Lealan pulls a shiny ingot of gold out of her lab coat and offers it to the Human.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

f-zero_-_captain_falcon_as_seen_in_f-zero_gx_and_f-zero_ax-png.649355
"It's certainly not helping me, that's fore sure! Y'know what? Forget it. Im going to fly this thing myself and land this thing, then proceed to run away from all these weirdos as soon as I get off this thing! Are you with me? Wait, why am I asking you for? I don't wanna risk your life or anything. A young lady like you has plenty to live for, I'm sure. I shall do this endeavor. Alone!"
Captain Falcon makes his way to the cockpit of the aircraft "NOBODY STOP MEEEEE!"
BoltBeam BoltBeam

Boy, now Lucky's ears were picking up everything. He clearly heard Captain Falcon running into the cockpit. "DON'T BOTHER, LA-" Too late. He slammed the door shut behind him. "Bah, he'll figure it out on his own." He had other things to worry about besides saving people from making themselves look like fools. Hell, this wasn't even about being abducted anymore. This was personal. Wasn't Benedict paying attention? Nobody double crossed Lucky!

Price listened to the Doc talk about Florida, dismissing all of it at first. I mean, Florida is perfectly fine. Well, it's Florida, but it isn't underwater at least. For the most part. Most of the year. But it definitely didn't all sink. The video didn't prove much to Price, but... why would he go so far for a throwaway joke? It doesn't make sense, all this for the off chance someone mentioned Florida? Doesn't add up. And, then again, all the inexplicable things that have happened recently: the immense pain, waking up on a plane, and all these weird characters. Animals, species that don't exist. At least, on Earth they don't. Even Doc's armor, and the armor of that guy in the picture marked Florida. Maybe the state really did sink. "What is this, some kind of time travel bullshit? Where's a pint when you need one..?"

John walked away from Doc, about to sit down on one of the seats when he spots a man standing near him, waiting for Price's availability, probably. Price tried to ignore the hubbub around him, nodding to the stranger. He seemed the G.I type: camouflage, bandana. Expecting introductions, he goes first. "Captain Price, British SAS," he held out his hand for a shake. "You are?"

Delta

1580877036795.pngA young man, about 26, was sitting in a tree branch. His legs were dangling as he slowly swayed them forwards and backwards, and he put his head in his hands. It was a slow day, nothing to do... but it wasn't a BAD day. A BAD day would have him running down the hall of the emperor of China holding a one of a kind vase in his arms with arrows zooming past his head. Well... that wasn't a BAD day either, it was sub par at most... at least it was exciting.

The man had on dark blue garments, that looked rather silky. They were almost a dull silk though, not shiny or vibrant. They were a bit loose, making them easy to breath in, and looked very light. He had another silken cloth, like a scarf, covering his shoulders, chest, and face, only revealing his eyes and blonde hair. He brushed his hair back with his hands, which were covered with metal handguards and fingerless gloves. Strapped around his chest was a sash, attached to it were three water bottles. They were all filled, presumably for drinking, though they had another purpose.
Whatever you were doing mere moments before, whether you were fighting an epic battle or simply sitting on your couch and eating Cheetos, each and every one of you suddenly felt a sharp pain course through your body. It felt as if every fiber, every nerve of your being was being ripped apart by some unknown force. It was almost like a burning sensation, to some it might have even been the worst pain you’d ever experienced. Perhaps some of you were able to endure this longer than others were, but eventually, even the strongest of you gave in and passed out from the sheer pain alone.

ZWOn97G.jpg

You awake after an unspecified amount of time (how would you know, you’d been knocked out!) to what appears to be the interior of a military transport aircraft. Upon further inspection, you’ll notice that a projector is hanging from the ceiling and facing toward the cockpit, where a projector screen is hanging right next to the door.

spartan

The man looked up through the branches of the trees, sighing deeply. Yep... boring old day... well.. that is until he began feeling a stinging.. no, a stabbing feeling, surge through his arms and legs, his torso and into his head. He held his chest, being still for a second before falling backwards off the branch in pain. He had no idea what had happened, but whatever it was he had to stop it, get through it! He began trembling and breathing heavily in pain as he staggered to his feet, but falling again. God he hoped no one was around to see this... He began struggling more, feeling himself black out. He couldn't though.. he had to stay awake!! Who knows who might come along and steal god knows what from him if he was asleep!!

His body continued to shake in pain as he got onto one knee. This was it... he couldn't take it anymore, he didn't want to... the man in the ninja attire collapsed onto his stomach, finally passed out.

He awoke again, in a rather odd room... in a chair, surrounded by others... where WAS he?? The man sat up a bit in the chair, rubbing his head in pain.. the room sort of reminded him of old, busted down remains of transportation devices he would see in his own world... but not beat up or old...
“Oh great! You’re awake!” Comes the voice of a man in purple armor seated on the far left corner closest to the cockpit. “I’m Frank DuFresne, but you guys can just call me Doc.” He said in a rather cheerful tone of voice. The man appeared to be holding a pistol of some sort. Due to his helmet, you couldn't see his face at all, though judging by his cheery tone and demeanor, he was most definitely smiling.
Doc?? The man looked at the guy adorned with the armor, and just groaned in pain. His head still hurt a little bit... He listened barely, but began picking up on little hints as "Doc" began talking to one of the others sitting in a chair.
“How ‘bout you start by telling me where the fuck I am and why I'm on some fuckin military jet? Did Trevor put you up to this?” Came the voice of an older, overweight male seated on the opposite end closest to the exit of the plane. Doc simply shook his head and remained in his seat.

“Sorry sir, but I don't know who Trevor is. All I know is that you're supposed to be delivered to Blood Gulch Outpost Alpha. You guys are the new recruits, aren't you?” Doc inquired as he looked over at the male, almost sounding surprised that he didn't know where he was or where he was going.

“New recruits? The hell are you on about!?” The man asked with a brow raised in question, sounding confused yet annoyed at the same time. Doc simply chuckled in response.

“Oh, now don't be silly! For the Red and Blue teams!” Doc exclaimed, his cheerful demeanor now returning as he looked to the rest of the group. “You guys do know what I’m talking about… right?” He asked, sounding a bit more unsure now after a brief moment of silence. Michael simply rolled his eyes and scoffed, muttering something under his breath before turning to look out the window.

Whether you didn't answer or you told him “no”, Doc would rub the side of his head for a moment and shake his head. “Oh… well, I was supposed to show you this video anyways.” Doc said before pulling a remote out of a drawer beside his seat. After pressing the “power” and “play” buttons on said remote, the projector near the cockpit would suddenly flash to life, and on the screen would be what appeared to be a normal looking man sitting at a desk.
War...? Wait... signed up??? The man hadn't been part of any sort of group in forever!! Not every since his... old 'group', at least. He had always been a solo flyer! And now he had to accept that he was just part of some army now???
“Yoyoyo dudes, dudettes, and dudeorinos! It's me, Vic, your local guideorino and best friendo! You lucky dudes and dudettes have been recruited to join the Red and Blue teams at Blood Gulch Outpost Alpha. Now don't you worry your pretty little faces, ‘cuz it ain't that hard, my homies. All you gotta do is kill the enemy!” Vic stated completely nonchalantly in an awfully cheery demeanor. “Anyways, I gots to get off the video now cause this cameras about to be in camerita heaven if I don't get new batteritas, but if any of y'all got any questions hit me up at 555-VICK. See you guys later!” With that, the projector would abruptly shut off, causing Doc to turn and look at all of you exquisitely.

“So… do you guys have any questions?”

“Yeah, I got one. Why the fuck were we enlisted in the army? I didn't sign up for any of this bullshit!” Michael asked angrily to Doc, who simply shrugged in response.

“I have no idea, sir. Maybe you just don't remember signing up?” Doc asked in an attempt to help out.

“Yeah, cause I’d forget to sign up for an army with a buncha little army men that look like something from a game my fuckin' son plays.” He said in a clearly sarcastic tone before standing up and taking a parachute off the nearby wall.

“U-uh… sir… I wouldn't recommend that you do tha--” But it was too late, as the man had already pressed the button to open the exit at the opposite end of the plane. However, instead of the door opening like doors usually do, Michael would shoot back a bit and fall to the floor, almost as if he’d been shocked by something. “Sorry for sounding like a jerk here, but I did try to warn you.” Doc said with a shrug.

Looks like you'd be stuck here for a bit. Perhaps you could mingle with your new teammates, or you could ask Doc whatever questions you may have.
The man watched the video intently, but it confused him... no one wore garments like these people near him. Not anymore for the most part... He had heard of clothing similar to it, but it was all told as ancient fashion. From his point of view, they were practically from the Victorian Era!!

He slouched back down in his chair and looked around. What could he do...

Well... he could try to pickpocket something.. he sat up, looking around. It would be challenging in the room, with all the people here.. but if he could strike up a conversation with someone, it would be easier than....

Something....

The man wasn't good at comparisons...

He decided it would be best to wait for his prize to find him. He'd wait to see if anyone would walk themselves into his trap by talking to him.. if no one did, so be it..

Mood: Bored
Health: Healthy
Actions: Reading the room, waiting for possible interaction
[OPEN FOR INTERACTION]

Mentions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Interactions: @none, open for interaction

6041290-ojvksue.jpg

Lobo

The troubled shouting from the doctor didn't phase him in the slightest.
"I'm not fighting Doc. Just keeping ya occupied so tha-"
He wasn't paying enough attention to the fight anymore to know who'd won. The rabbit ran off and the fancy midget was just... Doing whatever it was he was doing.
"Damn, didn't get to see who won."
He glared at the masked man. Adding things up it was his fault he didn't get to see who was winning. So for now he'd release the doctor from his grasp to put more pressure on a more interesting target. The lack of fight the medic had bored him.
"Oh you don't have to worry about me officer, but trouble is my specialty."
He decided to abandon his grasp on the doctor entirely.
"So you wanna make somethin' of it? Because The Main Man can put his money where is mouth is any place any time!"
He leaned in to mask mans face and decided to show him the proper disrespect by blowing smoke in his face.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore StaidFoal StaidFoal

"Honestly, curiosity would be the main factor. When people either start off by shrieking, striking or sobbing. The guy who seems the most relaxed is quite obviously the one to talk to" said Jun as he shrugged. The fact that he was insulted didn't really faze Jun. People have called him many names, quite a few of them being their last words. This man looked like someone Jun should be wary of. Though his mannerisms reminded Jun a bit of Master Fang, someone who went from one to a hundred at the drop of a hat. Those who adopted these kinds of mannerisms are either people who had a flair for the dramatic or they don't think the world gives a damn otherwise. In his experience, the world really didn't care either way. "I tried calling their headquarters. All I got was more filibuster from the Chad on the screen up there. So I can confirm that this is a set-up arranged by someone with their fingers in literally every pie. So I'd settle in for the ride" said Jun as he clicked his neck.

Interactions: Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7

Sabuuro would find that the cockpit door was already opened.

Meanwhile, Doc only watched in horror as he watched the events unfold before him. So, the top hat guy he'd played charades with had pulled out a newspaper, hitting the angry rabbit with enough force to send him flying all the way into the cockpit. And then, after getting back up, the rabbit went to go check on Lana, only to get a table slammed down on top of him just like the Michael guy from earlier. And then, as more shenanigans ensued, Doc simply squirmed around in Lobo's grasp, desperately trying to escape. However, luckily, Corvo seemed to provide that escape for him by threatening the oversized man, which in turn caused Lobo to drop him out of his grasp.

"Oh... oh thank goodness..." Doc breathed out, having to place his hands on his knees just so he could catch his breath. After a few good breathers, Doc glanced back up and immediately began to run towards the chaos. "STOP!! STOOOOOOOOP!!!" Doc shouted, frantically waving his arms around as he ran over to Benedict. Once he made his way there, he looked Benedict in the eye. "N-Now listen here... Sir!" Doc exclaimed in his most stern tone he could muster... and failing miserably. Still, he persisted. "You can't go around eating people like that! It's unsanitary and it's just not very nice!" He said.

Meanwhile, Michael watched with a cocked brow as Josh continued to annoy him with his various assaults towards his leg. Eventually, when the aforementioned penguin had hidden behind him, Michael let out a groan and grabbed Josh, dropping him on the ground in front of him. "Go... fuckin' annoy someone else!" He shouted, before reeling his leg back as far as he could while seated, and kicking Josh to wherever he may land.

Meanwhile, Captain Falcon, like others, would find that the cockpit had no controls of any sort, and all he heard was this song playing on loop:

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- ManyFaces ManyFaces StaidFoal StaidFoal Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara P PopcornPie

Lealan would toss the gold into Michaels lap once he punted Josh away, catching the poor punished penguin out of the air and pinning his flippers to his sides, and his face pointed away from the Floran. "Snacky time little morsel!" The Pirate would exclaim while evilly giggling, before lightly biting his head and scraping her teeth along his feathers. Just to hear him squawk in fear.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

• FOR KASSANDRA, TODAY WAS A PRETTY GOOD DAY.

It had been quite a while since she had finally completed what one would call an "Odyssey", and had settled down relatively well. Though perhaps "settled down" isn't the best phrase; even after reuniting her family, Kassandra was still a misthios. A mercenary with a heart, but a mercenary nonetheless. That, and she certainly knew she could never stop exploring Greece. There was so much to do, so many people to meet; how could she possibly stay in one place forever?

No, Kassandra knew better. If she had a home away from home, it was almost certainly her Adrestia. The trireme, her crew, and Barnabas were always a sight for sore eyes when she got tired exploring one of the many Greek islands and needed to move on. Either way, today she had decided to revisit Kephallonia just to pay Markos a visit. It had been so long since she'd last seen him, which meant she had a lot of catching up to do. That, and she figured she'd make sure Markos hadn't managed to destroy his vineyard while she was gone.

The only problem? The Isu-blooded girl never got to make it to Markos. Shortly after landing, she had called Phobos and went on a ride as was routine, but after leaving the port a shot of searing pain began running through her blood. She certainly wasn't unfamiliar to pain, but this was something completely different! She cursed repeatedly in her own native Greek tongue, stopping her horse as she reached for her magical Spear. Her immediate thought was to use it to try and heal herself or utilize one of its other many handy abilities, but before she could harness King Leonidas' artifact she blacked out. The very last thing she remembered was dropping towards the ground just before everything went black.

The first thing that woke the ancient Greek up was the smell. It was definitely not the open fresh air she was used to, nor the salty atmosphere of the ocean. She opened her soft brown eyes just a smidge to see where she was, and found herself sitting in some weird seats linked to each other. That, and she was enclosed in a metal structure all around her, as though it were a building.

A few voices began ebbing into her hearing, some people introducing themselves and others cursing themselves away. In particular, some heavily-armored purple-colored man calling himself "Doc" seemed to be the ring leader of whatever was going on. She didn't recognize the armor at all, though; that certainly struck her as off-putting, especially as she had seen many types of Athenian, Spartan, and Persian armors but nothing that involved a helmet and what she presumed was armored glass, let alone armor that completely covered one from head to toe. The brown-haired Spartan kept her eyes "shut", pretending to still be unconscious as she listened to Doc say something about fighting for a Red and Blue team. Did he mean the Spartans and Athenians? That wouldn't explain This "Blood Gulch Post Alpha" being thrown around, though, since she didn't know any sort of outpost remotely named that. Before she could consider what he meant, an image quickly formed in front of her.

Some guy that appeared in front of Kassandra claimed that all the group needed to do was "kill the enemy", but was completely vague about who was fighting who. Was she tasked to kill Spartans? Athenians? She didn't like getting into a job she had no knowledge of. Apparently a few others had this same common sense, including a man with foreign attire who grabbed a contraption and apparently tried to leave only to be shoved back by an invisible force. Well, this is fantastic.

Chaos seemed to break loose. People began reacting in various different ways, and even though she couldn't move her head lest she gave away the fact she was conscious, Kassandra was luckily stationed towards the rear end of the seats and could spot a few people, animals, and contraptions galore. There were way too many figures of various appearances- Definitely not something she'd see in Athens nor Sparta. That, and so many people were talking at once that it was pretty damn hard for Kassandra to focus. And considering she was a battle-hardened Spartan misthios who had no issues focusing even in life-threatening situations, that was a pretty bad sign.

Focus, Kassandra. This is nothing compared to a conquest battle. Keeping her eyes narrowed into slits, she decided her first task was to just scan the room to see who could be potential allies. Normally she preferred working alone, but she needed someone she could rely on in this mess. She longed for Brasidas, even though she knew there was literally no chance the Spartan general could come back. The hotheaded fighter was someone who synergized with Kassandra a lot when she had fought side-by-side with him; she needed someone just like him to back her up.

Her narrowed eyes first focused on some intimidating guy with a mask, already starting to cause trouble with some red-eyed muscular creep. Thing is, she kind of wanted the former as an ally; something about him stood out to the Spartan, and she wasn't exactly sure what it was.

Then there was a... redhead girl whose flowing hair immediately caught the Greek's attention. She looked at least remotely dressed up like she'd fit in a Greek city. Perhaps the girl would stand out quite a bit, but she'd still at least somewhat be as acknowledgeable as Kassandra, right?

Finally, she glazed over a grey-bearded man wearing a hat on his head. Despite all the chaos going on around him, the guy seemed to be one of the most level-headed humans in the contraption-slash-room; Kassandra made a mental note to approach him later, despite the weird clothes he wore just like the first man she decided she wanted on her "allies" list.

By now practically everyone was out of her seats, so it was of no use continuing her facade. Kassandra got up out of her seat, brushing her red mercenary cloth off a couple times before remembering her Spear. She reached for her back only to find absolutely nothing. Her hand quickly ran up her spine, finding empty air instead of equipment; no spear, no sword, no arrows. People were right when they were complaining about their missing items, and it made Kassandra feel somewhat nauseous.

Her family heirloom, her trusty weapon, gone? She felt too vulnerable, practically naked with out it; the spear had too many vital abilities that she would be missing. Sure, she didn't necessarily need it- Her combat prowess would still hopefully carry onto this strange new place and work against people- or animals, or machines- that got in her way. That didn't stop her from cursing a soft irritated "Malaka" under her breath as she stepped out of her aisle. Okay, so her grandfather's spear wasn't on her right now. She'd hopefully find it later; for now, she needed allies.

The brown-haired misthios decided she would try the other, seemingly-sane girl in the general vicinity. Without hesitating, she followed Aloy and the black-haired companion into the room up front, where some extremely annoying man was apparently singing. Pretty loudly, to the Spartan-turned-Kephallonian, too.

"Well, so much for getting any sort of 'peace and quiet' around here. Seems to me like we're not getting out of this cage any time soon," Kassandra spoke softly to Aloy and Suburo, smoothly joining the duo from behind. She didn't know it, but she had made practically no noise getting to the cockpit even when factoring out the background voices and sounds of commotion. That wasn't a powerup; she had just learned how to sneak around quietly, whether at a sprint or crouched down. After all, how was she supposed to take out enemy guards if they could hear her footsteps from a mile away?

"My name is Kassandra, by the way. People call me the Eagle Bearer, but-" She shrugs as she glances about, finding that her trusty bird was nowhere to be found- "Ikaros isn't exactly here at the moment."

Last edited:
1580871846362.png

When Megumin opened her eyes again, the overwhelming pain was gone, and new surroundings replaced the stone roads, wooden houses, and greenery. "K-Kazuma?" she mumbled, looking around in her seat. To her horror, there was absolutely nothing she recognized. Kazuma, Aqua, and Darkness were not among the eccentric cast of people on board this... what was this thing? Where was she? Thrown into an unknown environment, essentially alone, Megumin was on the verge of panicking. As if to answer her questions, a purple-armored man "explained" that they signed up to join the military for two teams, Red and Blue. They were to destroy one another; simple enough, but that barely explained how they ended up here.

Megumin calmed her breath, but her mind ran rampant, a look of sadness crawling to the Crimson Demon's face. It's been so long since she'd been alone; she forgot what it felt like. Megumin hugged her knees when she suddenly bore a brave look. "It's okay, I still have my wonderful Explosion..." Megumin stayed in her seat, eavesdropping on everything around her. She didn't care where she was going, trying to reason with the events happening. She comforted herself each time by remembering that she still had Explosion.

She eventually reached a conclusion: She died, and her friends were still in Axel City, mourning her death. It saddened her, but she willed herself to remain strong for them. Being signed up for a military scared, her though. Back when she was "alive," people in the military faced very poor conditions. Being an adventurer was so much more fun! She just hoped that she would get the chance to use Explosion on her foes. Soon, she stood up from the chair, putting on her eye patch. She needed to establish a group out of this transport's passengers if she needed to survive! Also, she needed someone to carry her after she used Explosion.

Megumin blocked out the cluttering noise and approached a blonde, young man who was still seated. "You!" she shouted, pointing at Delta. "I am a Crimson Demon! A clan feared throughout the world! I'm in need of frien—Ahem! Servants in this abrupt dilemma I've been cast into!" As if to look cool, Megumin raised her index and middle finger sideways her eye patch. Seeing as everyone looked like complete foreigners, she hoped he was unaware of her unfortunate title among the Crimson Demons. Or maybe he was just like Kazuma? Either way, she thought him most approachable out of the rest of everyone she had seen.

Birb Birb

tumblr_mvg2yieI0s1qgly4jo1_400.gifv

"Hey man, don't sweat it. Every time I've been greeted by name, it's either been an enemy assassin tryin' to kill me, a pizza-face pre-teen asking me on a date, or both," Travis responded, wearing his usual smirk while he patted around his belt and the pockets of his jeans, searching for something, "Though I guess a celeb like you attracts a different kinda audience right? More the snobby paparazzi type that'd leak all your secrets online for their ten seconds of fame?" Whatever Travis was looking for clearly wasn't on his person, and it was frustrating him to no end. Stamping his foot down and grunting, he glared past Michael at Miss Pauling. "Hey-o boss lady, where the fuck's my gear?!" Miss Pauling blinked, looking up from her clipboard, and immediately breathing a deflating breath upon processing Travis' pointed question, "You didn't really read your contract did you?" she frowned, "This is a subsistence mission - all equipment is to be procured on-site," she sighed before returning her full focus to her paperwork, "That doesn't answer my question!" Travis barked back, but to no avail. Cursing under his breath, the otaku assassin turned to Michael again. "Gonna have to take a raincheck on that autograph,"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

@open to interaction​

Users who are viewing this thread