"What type of clone are you talking about?" Luffy asked even though he is still in a shockingly critical condition.

"Are you saying that you want to make everyone happy just by helping others?" He asked.

P PopcornPie

captain price.jpg
Blue Team
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @CabooseBabysitters​
Church knew jack about this place, and is probably getting annoyed at all the questions directed towards him. Guess information doesn't travel fast in the galaxy, which would make sense, Price supposes.

He walks with Blue Team along the path, taking in the desolation around him. Not often has he seen a place so ravaged by war, and that's saying something in his experience. The air was stale and bitter to inhale, the smell not much more than char and the smoky clouds. Church called them over to a trash pile, something Price imagines he'll find often in this place. He's simply counting down the seconds until they see the first corpse, too. The lack of gunfire indicates a past battlefield, but still one that got hit pretty bad. Price makes his way over to Church, taking care not to trip over anything on the ground. Having one good arm doesn't do well for balance. The cut on his leg doesn't help, either.

Price looks down the paths with the others. One was safe looking, as calm as you can get. But the other was narrow and jagged. Upon being given the choice, Price elects to follow Caboose down the broader path. He wants at least one competent member on each side. That, and he doesn't like the idea of being a liability with his injured arm. "Church," he called over to the Blue Team leader, "If you find Tucker, send a runner, we'll do the same. If we don't hear from each other, meet back here in two hours." He then followed Caboose down the path. Maybe the paths re-converge, maybe they don't. Either way, it's good to coordinate communication.

"Beats me, all I know is that I just want to get out of here." Lilith said halfheartedly.
A moment later she secretly took out her diary for a moment and wrote in it.

"I have no idea what happened while I was unconscious but I'm just glad nothing really bad happened to me or anyone else. I've been close to Vitan and Raven for a while, I just think they might not actually care about me but they've been kind enough to me enough, I'll just take my chances."
After she wrote in her diary she put it away and hope no one noticed.

Interactions:
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja (Raven)

They laid together, in the silence, the dust, the foggy air. Maybe this was the last thing Lucky expected himself to be doing, but he was out of energy at this point. And his ears were happy to not be picking up explosions. Even so...What now? The war was pretty much over, even though everyone lost. He didn't dare go to anyone else, with what an enemy he'd made of himself. He huffed, wondering what Luffy would say next. Would he even welcome Luffy trying to kill him? What if Toffee was still out there? How long could a lizard live, 15 years? Or was that turtles?

"Long time no see, my fluffy eared buddy!"

Lucky rolled over to see that Rex had finally reunited with him. "H-hold on, now!" He stood up, getting into a defensive position. "I haven't forgotten! How do I know you're the real deal?" When Luffy asked, he clarified in a low, slow hiss. "You guys are bang-up replications, I'll give you that. But you being the originals is impossible. I know an enormous pile of bloodied remains when I see one! I could even see bits of pink hair in it. Then again, supposing that we are dead, you could be the originals, but if I died alongside the clones, then...Aaaaagh!" Aaaaaaaaaand he'd twisted his brain into a pretzel! "Well, okay...Maybe we're alive..." He muttered, clutching his aching head. "I...Look. Cloning us just sounded like a very Toffee thing to do, okay? Luffy, laddie, you have memories of him, right?"

"Oh. And for your second question? Fuck no!"
Lucky snapped. "I'm sayin' that I expected to get out of here with no friends! I don't help! Even if I did..." He huffed. "It's pretty clear that me 'help' wasn't very helpful."

Staring out into the horizon, he could spot Sora...maybe?...roaming out to the others, who were sifting through those scrap piles. "Go ahead. Ask me to help in the search for whatever the fuck. I'll probably summon some evil scap demon." He muttered.

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

"C'mon Lucky. We need little bit of help we can get, no matter how small it might be. You could help us get back to the present and go back home. And by the way, what on earth made you think I was dead in the first place and then suddenly brought back to life as a clone?" Rex responded to Lucky, asking him why he's still acting a little crazy about the whole clone shtick

P PopcornPie

Lucky huffed. How many times did he need to say it? "There was this huge, huge pile of guts, laddie. Right in the middle of the canyon, rottin' in the sun. Because of me. Lord only knows how I affected this place..." He looked around at the sky, the landscape. What if this was a future he caused? Toffee could be leading a dictatorship far away. And where was Lucky himself? In this future, they presumably never went home, so...was he dead? Was he leading an underground resistance? Or, did they all merge with their future selves, in which case they would have the memories of their future copies? What would happen if they returned to the present? Would their memories be wiped? Were they teetering on the edge of being wiped away by a paradox? What if-

"AAAAAAAH! OVERLOAD!" Lucky collapsed onto the ground, holding his panging head, seething. When he calmed down, he shyly rolled over. "Just overthinkin' things again..." He explained softly. "Ugh, we probably should get out of here before I give meself a fucking aneurysm. Fine. If you think I can do it without fucking everybody over-" Whup! He nearly tripped over a big crack in the ground. "...Well, supposing it's possible for me to fuck things over any more...Then I'll at least help you go home. As for me..." His voice trailed off as he reached the "main" scrap pile.

He shot Rex one more dirty "you made me do this" look, then mounted the pile, looking down at the rest. "Want me to try burrowing into this pile, or somethin?"

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts @ScrapGroup

"Oh, you're saying that I might be a clone... Well, that's kinda strange to be exact..." Luffy said to Lucky as he realized what he is trying to say.

"What that guy is saying might be true... I don't know why I am still alive but I'm pretty sure that celestial beings have saved us from harm..." He said.

P PopcornPie Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

Interactions:
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials
VITAN ARMERSTRANNIE
1583374334476.png
"Oh, uh. Sorry."

I stopped hugging Raven when I heard her ask me to let go. I rubbed the back of my head awkwardly. I got shocked half to death by the explosion so I wasn't thinking straight! I literally sang a "My Way" by Frank Sinatra to drown out the unending fear of death. . . Also because I wanted to go out singing the most fitting song to die with. I don't really know what it's about but I think it's a man looking back on his past or something.

Raven then asked me a question, causing me to jolt up as I paid attention to her words.

"Oh, uh, I don't know too. I think we went to the future or something? I wasn't paying attention. Maybe the ghost gal knows?"

“I guess death just wasn’t ready for us...” Snake spoke to himself as he began to look around for anything useful. He had a keen eye, if there was anything he’d see it.

Even after making himself known, Lucky didn't get any kind of command, or even greeting. The rabbit sighed again, tipping his head back to Rex and Luffy. "See, laddies? Original genes or not, nobody wants me around. Just...Ugh, just damn it all to bloody hell!" With a frustrated grunt, he kicked some scrap off the top, watching it tumble down to the ground. When his eyes shifted back to the horizon, he spotted a familiar green speck. "Hey. There's Lealan. You know we vowed to kill each other, right?" He grumped some more. "I mean, she did help me with the explosion, but...aye, she was probably just gettin' me on her debt or somethin'." With a deep breath through the nose, he decided to go ahead and dig, unsure of what they were looking for, but hoping to find something that would at least be useful to him.

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja DerpyCarp DerpyCarp (mentioned in passing) @WarthogScrapGroup (would make kind of a catchy name for a band. Thowing that out there.)

Last edited:
”Lucky that’s not true. We’re literally in a war, the guts and blood were probably there for a long time. Also, you said you saw the guts in the desert right? Well think about it. The last time I saw you at that time, I was being dragged to rescue Lopez, and that was the last time you and I were probably at the gulch, so how could my dead bodyhave been there, tore up and rotting like molding garbage?” Rex continued to lecture Lucky to not take all the blame “You’re putting too much pressure on yourself, so what if no one pays attention to you. At least we’re talking to you, and they might not have time to focus on the small stuff and just care about getting back home. What can I do to make you think everything’s not your fault and to get you to see what’s in front of you?”

P PopcornPie GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

By the time Rex had caught up, Lucky had gotten halfway into the junk, his legs kicking around in the air. Yeah, no, this was a better idea on paper. "Go ahead, laddie, I still hear you." He called flatly to Rex. "It was pretty fresh to me. I know fresh guts when I see 'em." Oh, here was something kind of cool? It looked kind of like the bottom part of a rifle. Maybe the rest of it was in here. He dug deeper, while simultaneously keeping his ears turned towards Rex.

That was when Rex dropped a bombshell.

"Wait, what?" Lucky attempted to swivel around, only for the scrap to swallow him. He released a series of pained grunts and groans as he tumbled to the bottom. "A rescue? That's what that all was? I dunno...who the fuck would want to kidnap any of us, except Toffee? Or was Toffee holding us all hostage or something? But then...Ah, fuck! Here comes another headache." He bonked himself on the head. "Well, that explains all those footprints bein' so orderly. And Church bein' in that cage...And those two mercenaries...And why you all seemed so smart, for bein' clones..." Oh, he could just feel the clown nose being pressed onto his muzzle.

"That doesn't really change the fact that I fucked us all over, though." He continued somberly, examining what looked like a head gasket. "How the fuck are we...you...supposed to get home now? We can't exactly build a time machine. Toffee is going to make sure we're goners. And we are definitely legally dead by now. Not that I'd mind being able to just disappear." Oh, hey, there was a small opening down here, through which he could peek at Rex. "Seriously, you should be fucking hating me. How are you not tearing me apart? If I hadn't rebelled, none of this would be happenin'. And I've given up trying to fix anything."

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

"Crap. Junk. Junk. Crap. Crap. Crap. Junk. Crappy Junk. Junk. Crappy-Junk. Crap. Crap. Junk. Crappy-Junk. Crap." Lealan pauses to look to where Sarge was, before throwing something at him. "Useful!"
It probably wasn't useful. She goes back to her sorting. "Crap. Junk. Crappy Junk... ACHOO!!" Lealan Sneezes a thick sap like substance splatters the 'Crap' pile, someone must be talking about her. "Ew.... Junk. Junk. Crap. Junk"
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore ManyFaces ManyFaces BoltBeam BoltBeam

"Yeah, will do," Church replied with a nod as he began taking the left path team down the mentioned path. Those of you who took the left path would find that it wasn't as dangerous as it had first appeared. Though, not too far into your journey, an abandoned skyscraper began to crumble at the foundation. It was quite a way's away from you, so you were fine, but an excess piece of rubble from the top of the building came skyrocketing down, landing right behind you. Again, you were fine (aside from some small pieces of rubble bonking you in the face), but as the dust cleared, you would find that the gigantic piece of rubble was now blocking your path entirely, preventing you from heading back via this path. "GOD.... DAMMIT!!!" Church shouted angrily, allowing a string of curse words to flow out soon after. Once his fit was over, Church let out some heavy breaths, before picking his rifle back up, having thrown it down on the ground during his fit.

"Let's just... keep going..." He said as he continued onward. After what felt like a good few miles of walking (which at least led to some good exercise, you finally found something of interest. That something being a small laptop on the ground. Upon noticing this, Church would look over to you guys. "Think we should see if it works?" He asked. "Or should we just continue on?"

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- @LeftPath

Meanwhile, those of you who headed with Caboose down the right path (not the left, Caboose did not head down the left), would find a rather easygoing experience as you strolled along. Caboose almost immediately began loudly singing the lyrics to "On the Road Again", by national country sensation, Willie Nelson. After the loud, obnoxious "singing", you were all eventually just... randomly stopped by a man in white armor.

latest

"Hello there, travelers," The man said, his voice that of a thick British accent.

jigglesworth jigglesworth PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla @RightPath

"Nah, that's just stupid," Grif said to Odessa as she went to investigate the Warthog. Upon doing so, she and anyone else who joined her would immediately find that it was missing two wheels and a gas pedal.

Meanwhile, those of you who hunted for scraps would eventually find a key and two cinder blocks. However, upon further inspection, it seemed like there was still some stuff left in the pile. Lucky's digging would also provide even greater fruits, and eventually, he found what felt like a sharp knife.

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss P PopcornPie GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja @GrifandSimmons

As soon as Lealan's knife was risen high up into the air, about to plunge into Donut's faceplate, she would have had it suddenly shot out of her hand by none other than Sarge. The large blast of the shotgun shell even threatened to take off a finger if she wasn't careful enough.

"Now lady, I don't normally advocate for assaultin' women, but I ain't afraid to make an exception for people who assault my team. Dumbass or not, unless you wanna assault Grif, you'd better back off right now..." Sarge said in a stern tone, much different than his usual loud and bombastic one. Donut, meanwhile, still would have been shoved, though upon landing, he let out a small, child-like giggle.

"Guys! Guys! I think I found a wheel!" He shouted, holding up what looked to be a wheel high into the air. Those of you who continued to sort through piles would find various scraps of metal, some dead rats, and something that appeared to be black and rubbery, but it would take some extra elbow grease to pull out. Did you try to pull it out of the pile?

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts ManyFaces ManyFaces

Last edited:
Blue Team: Karma Drakon

Karma rolled her eyes at the song Caboose was "singing" but was a little uneasy with the ease of their travels, and that unease only strengthened when a random person in white armour suddenly appeared.

"Hello!" was all she said, keeping a hand on her pistols.

Red Team: Odessa

Odessa turns to Grif, and yells out, "hey, we're missing a pedal and two wheels!"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

"I don't even know why I'm doin' this." Lucky continued to grouch. He found a few things that looked kind of like machine parts, but had absolutely no value to someone of his lifestyle. "I am a rabbit, with experience in guns, who is now a war criminal and fugitive. Not a mechanic. I know there's an engine, and a gas tank, and an exhaust pipe, and that's-OW!" His yelp echoed throughout the impromptu junkyard. Shiiiiit, his exposed nub grazed right across a blade. He unearthed...well, unmetaled it, studied it, then popped out of the pile. It didn't look like a typical knife, but he would just call it one for simplicity's sake.

"Look. I found the blade you can skin me with for makin' all of this possible." He announced bitterly, before catching sight of the vehicle. "That's the thing we're rebuildin', huh? I might've found a pedal thing, but, eh...You're the experts." He chucked out all his other "treasures", making the pile fall on himself. "I'm fine." He huffed.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @WarthogScrapGroup

Umbra had been remaining behind Church, taking the path to the left with a few others. He remained silent as they took their trek, the Operator however, groaned a bit of boredom. Seemed nothing was going on, not only from being bored, but in general of the situation, it was almost too easy. Well, not to mention a bloody skyscraper had crumbled. Yeah, THAT happened.

The sound of the crashing building was enough to knock some sense into the Operator's droning piloting of Umbra, and then, the lone massive piece was enough to make the both of them jump, damn near crushing them. "Holy fuck!", the Operator exclaims, the warframe made no solid reaction other than a slight bounce to its toes, before letting Church go off on his rambles.

As they had continued on, the group has ran into a small device. "Such Primitive age technology.. Nothing like our Relay's equipment..", the Operator muttered, the frame crossing his arms with a nod to agree to the voice in its head. With Church's suggestion, Umbra began to tap his chin in thought, before nodding and pointing to the laptop.

Might as well right? What can go wrong.

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-
@LeftSide

As Benedict's interactive performance continued, a building crumbled to the ground, a giant piece smashing right behind him.
"Ah! These sets are too realistic....ah this must be a 4D theater! Ah, thank you Josh...this show will get at least half a star on Benechat...the dust I did not like."
Benedict stated as he dusted off his clothes, gasping as Church started to curse. Benedict would look into a random direction before putting a finger on his mouth, lifting up his right leg in a girly surprised expression.
"Ooh! How scandalous."
Church then offered a computer, Benedict's face would contort into a look of shock and disgust before quickly snapping. Upon snapping Josh would immediately put rubber gloves on Benedict's hands...Josh, while he did this, looked terrified, why Church!? Why!?
Benedict quickly and angrily stomped up to church blowing a silver whistle repeatedly.
"PEEEEEEEEEEEEEW! PEEEEEEEEEEEW!" (whatever sound a whistle makes.)
Benedict blew the whistle in Churches face as he paced around the soldier before pulling out his megaphone
"AH AH AH DO! NOT! TOUCH! THAT! IT MIGHT HAVE......GANGRENE!"
Benedict yelled as he attempted to swat the computer out of Churches hand
Riven Riven
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.pngCaptain Falcon was strutting along happily, having a a new sense of vigor now that he still believes that he had rejected the afterlife and the laws of space-time. He sees the tower crumbling down "Ooof, good thing we're nowhere close to thaa-AAAAAAAGGGHH!" Falcon screams as he sees the giant beam falling down above them "I was a fool to think I could avert my fate... What I have down was a transgression against the laws of the universe....It makes sense that they seek to punish me for this act...To this...I accept my fate...For real, this time... Again, not the most satisfying way to go out but atleast I know what kills me..." The beam had instead landed behind them, blocking their path back. "Huh... Death must fear me.... I am gonna be worshiped as a GOD come next Smash Tournament! Ha-ha!" Falcon is suddenly hit with a piece of a debris in the head and falls over. Falcon feels his helmet in relief "And everyone wonders why I keep a helmet on at all times..." Falcon pats the top of his helmet before standing back up and follows the rest until the find a laptop. In the middle of the path they were walking on. In perfectly good condition. This was a trap. "Let's open it."
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @LeftPath

Lealan would flex her hand that was shot as she digs through the trash, while she didn't lose a finger, there were some shredding through her palm, the black rods of Impervnium exposed to the open air. as the Floran dug, she would notice something Rubbery among the pile of rust and disappointment.
"Oi! I found sssssssssomething cool! Sssssssomeone give me a hand here!!~" She would clear out the loose debris around it so everyone could get a grip, and began tugging on it.
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts ManyFaces ManyFaces thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

RRHNameBanner.png

2-2-8-2018.png

Piece It Together

As soon as Lealan's knife was risen high up into the air, about to plunge into Donut's faceplate, she would have had it suddenly shot out of her hand by none other than Sarge. The large blast of the shotgun shell even threatened to take off a finger if she wasn't careful enough.

"Now lady, I don't normally advocate for assaultin' women, but I ain't afraid to make an exception for people who assault my team. Dumbass or not, unless you wanna assault Grif, you'd better back off right now..." Sarge said in a stern tone, much different than his usual loud and bombastic one. Donut, meanwhile, still would have been shoved, though upon landing, he let out a small, child-like giggle.

"Guys! Guys! I think I found a wheel!" He shouted, holding up what looked to be a wheel high into the air. Those of you who continued to sort through piles would find various scraps of metal, some dead rats, and something that appeared to be black and rubbery, but it would take some extra elbow grease to pull out. Did you try to pull it out of the pile?
"Oi! I found sssssssssomething cool! Sssssssomeone give me a hand here!!~" She would clear out the loose debris around it so everyone could get a grip, and began tugging on it.

Red Riding Hood would notice what Donut pulled up and out as she now joins the group for part hunting - managing a smile when she would notice the search seemed to be going alright. As she would begin to search at all, she would hear Lealan announce her find - it seemed to be black, and rubbery - could that be another wheel? Although hesitant, Red Riding Hood nodded and came over to help, providing the strength which she could to try and pull this thing out - whatever it was, it may be worth the effort! "Help granted, let's try and get this thing out!" She advised simply and confidently, trying not to over-exert herself, but gladly lent what strength she had to salvage this thing... Though, even with two of them, it may not be enough - depending on how heavy this thing actually is... And their combined strength. It might be, only one way to find out!
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #c93648
Status (physically): Heavily damaged (still, but slowly healing)
Status (mentally/emotionally): Confident
Powers: Magical abilities and species abilities
Items: Blood Weapon Scissors, water bottle (2/4 uses left), pistol (X2), throwing knife (X10)
Skills/Abilities: Adaptable fighter, versatile (weapon-wise), best in none
Course of action: Pull out the black and rubbery item, if possible!
RP Information
Location: Sidewinder, or at least what's left of it (the future)
Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , DerpyCarp DerpyCarp
Mentions: None
Nearby/In Group: @SargeAndDonut

Last edited:
Lucky emerged from the collapsed junk, for only a breath. When he returned to the inside, he brushed against something heavy, it seemed, and it was big enough that it couldn't move easily.. The rabbit leaned left and right, trying to see the object, to no avail. Would anyone want to help, that was the question. If he were anyone in a six yard radius, he would probably have murdered the guy who got them trapped in this dump forever by now. Yet, if he did help, they would build whatever they needed, leave him in the dust, and then he could be alone again. And he just wanted to return to that existence. It was all he could hope for anymore. Who knows? Maybe they would kill him. Perhaps, like Rex said, it was just low on the priorities list.

"Let's get this over with..." He muttered, entering the pile through the side, then tunneling to what he presumed was the stuck item. He had to press his whole body against it, yet it didn't seem to budge by very much. He couldn't even tell if he was pushing against the wrong part of it in the dark.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @WarthogScrapGroup

Last edited:
“Look I know as little as you two about all this time travel shenanigans, but I think this might have something to do with that Felix guy that tried to kill us earlier.”
Lilith takes a look at the two pathways, she scans them for a bit before looking back at Vitan and Raven. ”We might as well go though one of these, not sure where else we could go.”

Interactions

Chungchangching Chungchangching (Vitan)
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja (Raven)

Rex shakes his head in disappointment at his friend, still thinking he’s a curse to himself and others. “Because there’s way too many things going on, caused by other people that are more important then giving you hate which you don’t deserve in the first place. Now if we want to technical about hating,You could fix that swearing problem of yours. Can’t you say something like, firby, rats, or chocolate cho cho popsicles or something?

P PopcornPie

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back