• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bleach RP? (Interest Check)

What do you want as the plot?

• Quincy - Friends or Enemies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Head Commander Position - next-gen - Political competition for the spot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well I just want to know if people are still up for this. Crystal and me have been working out the plot and things. Crystak even made a awesome character sheet too! This will be a very enjoyably roleplay thanks to Crystal.

If they is already a character sheet then could I please have it since it will save me from filling it out later?

now there ya go lads, Thanks for showing some damn interest. Thought a lot of you kids were going limp on us. 
  • h_a_n_n_i_b_a_l_by_david_dennis-d7xjr87.jpg
    (One on the Left)

Description:

He wears the average captain uniforms. He does were to silver ear rings and long red scarf. He stands at 6 feet and weights ruffly 180 pounds, He has brown hair and hazel eyes. There is a scar under and over his left eye.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey crystal maybe we should post the Character sheet here too.

There are the rules too.

First, All sites rules apply.

Second, 2,3,5,6,7 8,9, 10, 11,13. These are the number of open squads that are allowed to be used. Squad captain 6 and 8 belong to Crystal(6) and Me(8). This leave 8 other spot for captain opened. There are plenty of ranks under them too so don't forget that.

Squad 12, 1 and 4 can be the group that has choose to try and keep the conflict for what ever reasons. 4 can be the medical center for both groups. 1 is not in the war because they lack a captain and 12 has decided to keep there self a distance from the war. That means for now they are NPCs but I do have plans for 12th squad captain.

Let me also tell you the teams. Squad 2,3,5, and 7 follow 6 and 9,10,11 and 13 follow 8. You should research if your squad has a special duty.

Third, Decent writing, No one liners If you did a book report you can write a least a paragraph. If you are a bad speller then i suggest you turn on Spell check. It helps a lot and slowly but surely improves your spelling. I learned about it about 9 months ago.

Fourth, Patience, I mean by this don't reply every single chance you get. Let other reply when they get a chance. If they are taking very long then message them. We all have lives now don't we, outside of RPN. Some of use have school and others have work, Me I have a serious problem and need might neeed rehab for it...but I will quiet drinking chocolate milk good and ready!

Fifth, No killing a character without permission from the controller. You are allow two characters limit.

Sixth, No Metagaming, Wiki it if you don't know it. No bunnying also with out the player saying its cool.

Seventh, Don't be a mean prick in Out of Character chats. In game be as bad as you want.

Eighth, If you plan to leave the roleplay please alert us. You are also welcome back anytime too so do come back soon love.

Ninth, Have a great time. If bleach and bleach is fucking epic!!!

Captain Commander Ningen, a well respected man in Soul Society had passed away. He did not die in battle as he would have liked; instead he fell to a sickness which ruined his body. Once a young man, the passing of time slowly aged him until his hair was white as snow. But through this passing of time he gained wisdom like no other had ever done before.

When he passed away, he was given a burial on top of a cliff were sun sets each day. Ningen was a great leader; to be looked up to by all. But before he had a chance to choose a new leader, he fell to his sickness leaving the seat empty and leaving the soul society to choose who shall lead them.

The whispers suggest that multiple captains are aiming for the spot; but only one shall be made captain commander. As time went on tensions rose, only two leaders came forth. The 6th division captain and 8th division captain. Two powerful beings who were favored by the late Head Captain Ningen. As time went on a conflict broke out over who should lead. Divisions joined one side or the other, creating two separate factions. One who wants 6th division captain as the leader in charge and the other backing the 8th division captain. Some divisions altogether backed out of the conflict for certain reasons.

Squad 1 is still grieving from the death of their previous leader; and no available captain to take the spot. Some of the members even joined one of the two factions, choosing to favor one side instead of grieving. Squad 4 saw the pain and bloodshed the civil war caused; deciding to only heal, one side or the other. Squad 12 backed out, choosing the exploit the wonders of a newfound project. They did not favor one side or the other as long as their experiments weren't controlled in all the chaos. It has been 2 months into the conflict and there is no sign of one side submitting to the other. More death is on it's way, and we can only hope that the Civil War will end soon.

Code:
[tabs]
[tab=Appearance]

[center][img=PICTURE HERE. (Anime, Comic, any illustrated media or description) Provide link if not image. http://www.dreamself.me/clothes.php?action=view&id=0 Use this if no suitable image.][/center]

[b]Description:[/b]
[i]Answer here. Choice of clothing, any modifications to the uniform. Height, weight, eye color.[/i]
[/tab]
[tab=General Information]
[side][b]Full Name:[/b] [i]Answer here[/i]
[b]Nickname:[/b] [i]Answer here[/i]
[b]Age:[/b] [i]Answer here[/i]
[b]Gender:[/b] [i]Answer here[/i][/side]
[b]Personality:[/b] [i]Answer here. 2 paragraphs[/i]
[b]Bio:[/b] [i]Answer here. 2 paragraphs[/i]
[/tab]
[tab=Shinigami Powers]
[b]Squad:[/b] [i]Answer here[/i]
[b]Rank:[/b] [i]Answer here[/i]
[b]Zanpakutou:[/b] [i]Answer here. Name in romanji then translation of the name. Describe sealed form.[/i]

[indent][b]Shikai:[/b] [i]Answer here. Release command. Describe shikai form.[/i]
[indent][b]Abilities:[/b] [list]
[*][i]Answer here. Put name of ability and power. Use more slots if needed.[/i]
[*][i]Answer here.[/i][/list][/indent]

[b]Bankai:[/b] [i]Answer here if achieved. Name in romanji then translation of name. Describe bankai forms.[/i]

[indent][b]Abilities:[/b] [list]
[*][i]Answer here. Put name of ability and power. Use more slots if needed.[/i]
[*][i]Answer here.[/i][/list][/indent]

[/indent]
[/tab]
[tab=Other Information]
[b]Other:[/b] [i]Answer here[/i]
[/tab]
[/tabs]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Kio, wasn't getting notifications.

Anyways, this roleplay hasn't actually started yet. Currently we are waiting for the forum roleplays to come back up, but if you interested in creating a form, we can invite you to the conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back