• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bleach RP? (Interest Check)

What do you want as the plot?

• Quincy - Friends or Enemies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Head Commander Position - next-gen - Political competition for the spot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Grrrrrr. Okay I have a question, I know this is a dude (after like 3 hours of searching).... but I really thought it was a girl -.- Is it bad of me to use this pic as a girl? I feel like I am insulting the character by making him a her, but come on he looks so much like a girl and I love that weapon. I LOVE THAT WEAPON. Idk why......(I made a whole snow phoenix Bankai that is amazing! I didn't even know what a snow phoenix was until now) But I do feel bad..... should I do it or look around for another pic?

137450.jpg

Shiny! Sorry for the questions. This is my first RP on this website, so I'm still getting used to general protocol.

Once it's done, should I submit my CS to you for approval first, or simply post it in the appropriate thread on the main page?

Hey everyone! My buddy Red Thunder told me about this bleach rp going on here, just wanted to check in and make sure there was still room for more players? If so, I'd like to throw my lot in with y'all.

omnibusdriver said:
Hey everyone! My buddy Red Thunder told me about this bleach rp going on here, just wanted to check in and make sure there was still room for more players? If so, I'd like to throw my lot in with y'all.
'Sup, Omni! I'm not sure its even gonna happen man. Haven't heard from @CrystalFalls in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back