• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bleach RP? (Interest Check)

What do you want as the plot?

• Quincy - Friends or Enemies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Head Commander Position - next-gen - Political competition for the spot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So, would anyone here be interested in a Gotei 13 setting? I'm not sure what the conflict/plot would be, so that's why I'm posting this! Thanks!

[QUOTE="Kyd Jhesus]Civil War

[/QUOTE]
Could be interesting. If we did future, maybe there could be a split between those who wanted to be friends with the Quincy and those who didn't.

Lets do OC's Characters, But it's all up to Crystal.

I say the war should break out of politics, The head captain had died and never selected a successor. This leads them to argue who should be head captain. Things get worst as one group trys to take control and ends in the The Soul Reaper Civil War. We should set it 500 years after the anime.

It could be both. OCs and Canons.

So currently, it is either Quincy or the spot for a new Head Commander.

But if we did either of those, OCs would be best.

Crystal, I think OC's if you go with my idea should only be background characters. It is a new generation after all and most should be dead. I have done a bleach RP before, A very big one that was managed quite well 
I updated my civil war post

@Obsidianserpent , He could do very well in setting this up.

Okay, people. Since the forum roleplay is not working, would you like us to create it on the thread roleplay first? We could either transfer it later, or...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back