• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

K.O.D

No lights please
02EA8248-C2F5-4E10-BD25-477803FEC42E.jpeg
100 years ago the 13 court guard companies were infiltrated, none saw this foe, yet they managed to make it into the soul kings palace. The oddest thing came afterwards, the infiltrator managed to devastate zero division one after the other. From there this mysterious foe somehow managed to shatter the souls king without destabilizing the balance of the realms. This foe scattered the shards of the soul king into the world of the living and these fragments bonded with several human souls. This created a new kind of soul, the Godsouls. These humans would gain incredible powers capable of rivaling shinigami and Arrancar, however they would also destabilize the mortal realm with their very presence weakening the divide between the living world, Hueco Mundo, Seireitei, and even hell. This results in strange anomalies such as entities from the realms stumbling into another, such as denizens of hell appearing inside of The seireitei, or humans wandering into hueco mundo, and Even hollows spawning in hell.

With Zero Division gone the soul kings palace and the five islands were turned into a fortress where the Captain commander of the gotei 13, the Politicians of the Central 46, and the Five noble families all agreed they would muster troops after a period of study. They went about learning the secrets of the zero division which took nearly five decades, and even then it was incomplete. Nonetheless the parties involved all agreed that the time to build their army was now, the Godsouls presented a threat to reality itself, and the hollowfication of one of them producing a terrifying monster that was able to escape two captains bolstered their decisions merit. They began recruiting from the gotei 13 and even the districts surrounding the Soul Society and they would put them through an expedited training process with what they learned from the zero divisions records. The surge of new soul reapers number in the tens of thousands all of whom were branded the Zero Squad and have been deployed on earth to seek out and eliminate the Godsouls around the world.
~~~
245DD03D-0B80-4A93-A098-7D8BD7F28C5F.jpeg
Meanwhile in the human world the Godsouls do not find themselves alone in the discovery and mastery of their new power. The remnants of the Quincy population and the Fullbringers around the world have saw fit to aid in the Godsouls development, even af the cost of being at odds with the soul society. Seeing the growing soul reaper army, the forces of Hueco Mundo have allied with The Fullbringers, Godsouls, and Quincy, offering their realm as a base of operations and creating a powerful coalition. Each of the four factions was weaker than the soul society, the gulf between them only growing with the rise of the Zero Squad, however together they have created a force that has an even fighting chance. with lines drawn in the sand the drums of war have begun to beat. The mysterious figure who kicked this all off a hundred years ago is nowhere to be found and the Gotei 13’s captains have decided to keep the existence of this mysterious figure hidden for now as the 12 & 13 squads are trying to find out who or what they are. The Realms now find themselves at war​

Seeking

so I actually have a few things I’m looking for here beyond some players. My schedule is rather full and it does become hard to have a regular posting schedule so I’m seeking anyone who thinks they can help drive the story forward as a potential co-gym type position. The current plot is not set in stone and I am open to suggestions for additional arcs or added/Subtracted material.

currently players can Choose to be Arrancar, Shinigami, Full bringer, Quincy, Or a Godsoul. The only one that really needs explanation would be the god souls.

God Souls- basically what they are is someone who was hit with the soul kings fragments as they were rained down on the earth for three days. However they are still exceptionally rare with only around a thousand or so worldwide, of those thousand not all have combat related abilities or even abilities that make them relevant. Furthermore around a hundred or so have already died in one way or another with only one becoming a hollow. At least another hundred are simply lost having wandered into another realm and their fates being unknown.

Each Godsoul will gain unique abilities depending upon who they are as a person. For example someone who dedicates their life to boxing would likely manifest some kind of Soul Gloves that let them punch with tremendous spiritual power behind their blows, while others may have a love of music that allows them to manifest some kind of instrument with vibrational or sound based capabilities. Others still have different capacities like extreme regeneration paired with immense physical prowess. Either way a God souls abilities have one unique Trait that ties them in…they ignore spiritual pressure and power meaning a slash from a god souls weapon will cut the flesh of any foe they are able to hit regardless of how powerful they may be making them notable threats to all manner of being from Arrancar to shinigami.​

Hm...I don’t think I have any OCs right now that would fit into this verse, but I’m definitely interested. This seems like a fun AU.

Hm...I don’t think I have any OCs right now that would fit into this verse, but I’m definitely interested. This seems like a fun AU.
Your welcome to make alternate versions of canon characters if you would like :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back