• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Blaez x Mobius

Marley sighed and started to rub her temple again."You're beginning to confuse me...more than you already have," she mumbled with her eyes narrowed at him.

"How,you have a cottage here so you can have some privacy

there is nothing to fear but fear itself

"That,with being nice and everything..." Marley said as she leaned against Flick's shoulder."I don't know,maybe it's just the headache," she added after a moment.

"Hmm,maybe." I walk down the ramp from the boat and walk to my cottage. Then I stop. "If you need something, ask." Then I walk in and close the door.

Marley sighed and rubbed her temple a bit harder,but since it was her temple that wasn't hard at all.She started off of the boat and laughed a bit as Flick forgot about his land legs and turned into a drunken horse for a while as she lead him across the land.With a laugh,she patted the confused horse's neck."Leave it to you," she whispered before she went over to Blaez's cottage and knocked on the door.He never gave her an answer to what exactly she was taken for and she had to know.

Blaez is laying in his bed when there was a knock on his cottage door. "Come in."

Marley slipped the rein over Flick's head,figuring he wouldn't roam far.Then she went in like he said."What is the point in me being here?" She asked,her arms crossed over her chest.

I sigh when I hear her question. "You really don't want to know." I say honestly, I really don't want to tell my secret.

Marley bit her lip for a moment before nodding her head."I do," she shook her head,"I have to know." She didn't like the sound of it,but it also made her want to know more.

I lay back not worrying about her. "Is your horse ok?" Trying to Change the question.

"Yes,but the fact that your crew actually took pretty good care of him is not the reason I'm here," Marley answered,raising an eyebrow."But thanks for bringing him..." She added in a near whisper,figuring she should be grateful for that.They could have left him or killed him.

I nod "your welcome,how's your headache? " I still try to avoid her question with immense quality.

Marley sighed a bit exaggeratedly."Getting worse," she mumbled,trying to think of another way to get the answer out of him."Come on...why can't you tell me?" She asked,leaning against a nearby wall.

"Because it's per--because I cant" I look at the patterns on the ceiling. Hopeing she wouldn't guess.

(Sorry,the Internet kicked out!)

Marley smiled slightly."Oh,it can't be that bad," she said as she pushed herself into a standing position again.

"Well maybe not bad but not that good" I sigh. (Its ok)

"Just tell me," Marley said,her voice somewhat soft."You think I'm not going to find out some way?" She added.

"Well when you figure it out tell me." I say in a nice tone.

Marley sighed and shook her head."I'd rather you tell me," she said as she pushed some of her hair behind her shoulder.

I whisper "because I like you"

Marley's eyes widened."W-What?We never met even," she said,sounding surprised and also quiet.

"I know it's weird but when I saw you..." I sigh and look at her.

Marley raised an eyebrow."...yeah?" She urged slowly,quietly.She definitely felt strange,but for some reason a bit touched.

"It was like I saw an angel. "

"But you wouldn't understand."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back