• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Blaez x Mobius

"Your horse is well cared for and when we get to The island you can ride him all day long" I turn and walk out the room.

there is nothing to fear but fear itself

Madly raised an eyebrow,wondering exactly where they were going.What's the whole point of this? She wondered as she ran a hand through her pitch black hair.At least Flick is alright... She thought with a sigh.

I go upstairs and gets some water and heads downstairs and walks in the room without knocking.

Marley looked towards the door when he came back in.Eyeing the water,she asked suspiciously,"Did you put something in it?" She didn't trust him at all and did not plan on falling for anything.

"No, I was thinking about put headache medicine in but we don't have none "

Marley narrowed her eyes at him,trying to figure him out."Why would you do that?" She asked somewhat warily.He was probably just trying to lure her into a false sense of safety.

"because we want our people safe and healthy, if you want anything don't be afraid to ask Tyler the guard outside your room" I walk back up the stairs,I said too much.

"Our people?" Marley repeated out loud,even more confused now.She sighed and shook her head,giving up for then.After a few minutes,she opened the door to look for the guard."Can you show me where my horse is?" She asked,figuring it would be unlikely.

Tyler:"sure, follow me" he says as he walks down the hallway.

Marley was surprised he had agreed so easily,so she went along without a word.At least she had Flick still.The rest she might be able to deal with.

"Through that door" he points to his left

Marley went towards the door,figuring he would let her see him.She opened the door and sighed as she seen her horse,ears perked forward and nose stretched out as if he was trying to get her to come to him.

Blaez walks and leans in the door frame. "You must really love your horse"

Marley was over by Flick when he came to the doorway.She rapped her arms around his face like she normally did,causing him to shut his eyes and nicker,and glanced back at the captain before resting her face against her horse's."I've had him since I was little...his mother abandoned him so I bottle fed him," she explained.

"Your very caring to do that" as I say that I hear "LAND!!LAB'S LAND" I look confused' lab's?' I think to myself ok he needs a break. I go and check it out.

The surprises didn't stop coming.He was just...different than she expected.Especially what he said half of the time."Thanks..." She said quietly,a smile on her face.It disappeared to a confuse smile when she heard somebody yelling something strange."Wonder what that means," she said quietly to herself as she moved to Flick's neck and began to work out a knot he got from rubbing his neck against something.

"Who sai--oh wow." The island is covers with green, when he left it all was dead. He goes downstairs to tell the girl. "You can ride your horse here, ok?

Marley raised an eyebrow curiously."Where is here?" She asked,wondering where they were exactly.Flick nudged her,not liking that she had stopped working on his knot."In a minute," she whispered to him.

"An island I own,it's called mil."

"You own something legally?" Marley asked,unable to help herself.She chuckled a bit before looking back at her horse's mane to finish fixing the knot."When can I get off of this rocky thing?" She asked slightly quickly,wanting to take the focus off of her last question in case he wanted to practice with his gun.

"Yes were not always pirates and you can get of now with your horse" I walk upstairs and get off the boat.

Marley was eager to get off of the ship and get on dry land.She wasn't sick,but she didn't like feeling like she was rocking back and forth without anything to do it.Taking a rein in her hand,she started out with Flick following behind,obviously not sure about his footing either.

"What are you about to do" he's undisturbed by the rocking of the ship

Marley raised an eyebrow."I thought you said I could take him for a ride?" She said a bit warily,stopping to look at him.Flick bobbed his head,obviously wanting to get going.

"Yes I did I also didn't tell youthat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back