• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Blackrose Academy

The Waluigist Priestess

Try Our Hot Wings! MMM! SPICY!!!
Welcome To The Mystical Blackrose Academy, an enchanting school where young sorcerers.

~You are approached by an old man in lavender robes ~

"I am Headmaster Remus James Corduroy Angelus Wolfthorne. Here at The Blackrose Academy, we teach sorcerers their craft, as we have done for millenia. Welcome young one, and may Aurora forever smile upon you. Wait! We have a few rules I feel may need clearing up. I expect, first and foremost, that there be no 'godmodding' of any sort on campus. Next, I implore you to show respect to the students and staff. In addition, there will be no tolerance of any inappropriate conduct where other students can witness it. I ask you to not ask for a teaching role if it is taken when you get here."

Roles
Headmaster(Remus Wolfthorne, played by The Waluigist Priestess The Waluigist Priestess )
Spellcasting
Potions Sabrina Angevine
Defensive Magics
Magical Creatures Nicklas Foster (By TheBeemo TheBeemo )

Student Official(10) (Nellie Rose Dragonfire played by The Waluigist Priestess The Waluigist Priestess )

Student (start at 20) (Hellbent Edward Shadowfire) Arctus Septimus bhuss bhuss

FORM
Name:
Age(Automatically set to 15 for new students):
Position(if open)
Familiar(Pet, loosely, optional):

Here's my 3

Name: Remus James Corduroy Angelus Wolfthorne
Appearance: long silver hair and beard, blue eyes
Position: Headmaster
Familiar: An ice dragon

Name: Nellie Rose Dragonfire
Appearance: Long golden hair and teal eyes
Familiar: a phoenix

Name: Hellbent Edward Shadowfire
Appearance: Black hair, red eyes, he's a literal demon, and he's hot.
Familiar: A black wolf

Last edited:
Oh, lol I just read it, sorry I missed that! I will fill out a form (:

Name: Nicklas Foster
Appearance: Short black hair, dark slanted eyes, smooth skin, looks 25
Position: Magical Creatures teacher
Familiar: A black raccoon who can fetch things for him, occasionally used as a little spy

Name: Arctus Septimus
Appearance: Arcus is one of the Argen people, the fabled "half spirits" of the far North, and he is given away by their typical silver hair and eyes. He has a slim, yet athletic build, and his body is covered in glowing tattoos of eldritch design. HIs long hair is tied back into a ponytail, and he has a kind, open face
Age 15
Position: student
Familiar: An Arctic Fox

Approved!
Name: Arctus Septimus
Appearance: Arcus is one of the Argen people, the fabled "half spirits" of the far North, and he is given away by their typical silver hair and eyes. He has a slim, yet athletic build, and his body is covered in glowing tattoos of eldritch design. HIs long hair is tied back into a ponytail, and he has a kind, open face
Age 15
Position: student
Familiar: An Arctic Fox

Name: Sabine Angevine
Appearance: Sabine is a tall and thin woman. She has a smooth but pale complexion and short, wavy dark chocolate hair. Her eyes are a fierce green. They either twinkle with eagerness to instil knowledge to her students but can shift in a cold stern look if the right buttons are pushed.
For a young adult, she dresses prude and old-fashioned, think of dresses from 1890s.
IMG_8848.JPG
Position: Potion's teacher
Familiar: White crow named Gregory Peck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back