• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Black Butler kinda thing?

Octiven Linthium

Optimistic Dumbo
So Black Butler gave me the idea of having a roleplay where

I am a character relatively the same as Sebastian and you are a character

relatively the same as Ciel. Girl or boy it doesn't bother me. But a romance will

rise as the roleplay continues. Most the time there will be short cases needed to be solved

and couple action scenes. But this roleplay needs another character soooo... will that be you?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in the market for such an RP, and I actually prefer the human role. I have plenty of experience RPing (since 2003 on various websites). If you require a writing sample or something, I can provide. Right now I seem incapable of sending PMs on this site, so you could PM me and we could discuss your idea further.

Really.

Experience--not the most. It's been a few weeks since I joined this site (this is the first one). I was new to roleplaying then, but I wrote a lot of stories in the past. I realized that there wasn't much difference in writing when it comes to these two. I briefly joined a few group roleplays; currently partaking in two private ones. I can write about one to three detailed paragraphs in average.

Lucyfer said:
I'm in the market for such an RP, and I actually prefer the human role. I have plenty of experience RPing (since 2003 on various websites). If you require a writing sample or something, I can provide. Right now I seem incapable of sending PMs on this site, so you could PM me and we could discuss your idea further.
Alright. I would like to see an example so expect a PM in a minute or two.

Seems you have quite a few offers, but if this is still open, I'd like to RP with you..

Ionia said:
Really.
Experience--not the most. It's been a few weeks since I joined this site (this is the first one). I was new to roleplaying then, but I wrote a lot of stories in the past. I realized that there wasn't much difference in writing when it comes to these two. I briefly joined a few group roleplays; currently partaking in two private ones. I can write about one to three detailed paragraphs in average.
You seem to have quality, but I might have to make a different plot and rp with you in PM.

Nowi said:
Seems you have quite a few offers, but if this is still open, I'd like to RP with you..
Yes quite a few, but I can think of a different plot with around the same basis as the anime. ^_^

[QUOTE="Octiven Linthium]You seem to have quality, but I might have to make a different plot and rp with you in PM.

[/QUOTE]
I don't have any problem with that.

[quote="Octiven Linthium, post:

Yes quite a few, but I can think of a different plot with around the same basis as the anime. ^_^

Well, if you are still looking and willing to do different plot around the same basis, I am quite interested. PM me if you'd like. ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back