• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bitter Spite - OOC Chat

But what about Iris, lol? What about that nice double demigod pairing?
I imagine Seth's skin burns with her touch, and it is probably even more with kissing. You want to remember that Iris' father is the God of Love and Life and whatever, and Seth is just the cumulative bastard child of all darkness and evil combined.

EDIT: I mean, hell. By this universe's standards, Iris is basically a Messiah while Seth is more like the Anti-Christ.

Hey Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel , what's the front gate/area of the palace like? Is it locked, or is the palace open to the public to a certain extent, like the first hall and a few areas in the palace, and the rest is closed to the public? I'm guessing it's something like the latter, but didn't want to assume when writing my next post.

Hey Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel , what's the front gate/area of the palace like? Is it locked, or is the palace open to the public to a certain extent, like the first hall and a few areas in the palace, and the rest is closed to the public? I'm guessing it's something like the latter, but didn't want to assume when writing my next post.
SInce the Gothic War nobody of lower class has ever been allowed inside except for special occasions. The gate's wall itself is 80m tall and there's archers and wizards each 25 meters on the wall.

SInce the Gothic War nobody of lower class has ever been allowed inside except for special occasions. The gate's wall itself is 80m tall and there's archers and wizards each 25 meters on the wall.
That's rather rude. I mean, how is a man supposed to report a crime that pertains to the higher authority? Anyway, what's the gate itself like?

That's rather rude. I mean, how is a man supposed to report a crime that pertains to the higher authority? Anyway, what's the gate itself like?

You could report to one of the guards, or there is the rare Knight patrolling the capital. They have a gold and blue uniform. Not a great deal around though, and they're usually very busy.

Why's it called the Gothic War anyway?

Was everyone going through a phase of wearing too much eyeliner?

Oh, I can imagine.

Just this little imp flying up to her window and delivering a heap of love letters each morning.

Well I mean, she's doing her best to help the Dark Elves in the city as well

SHE'S THE PERFECT WOMAN FOR HIM.

Except like the trying to kill each other thing.

But every couple goes through that.

Didn't all the fire go out of their relationship the moment they actually started dating?
I dunno.....

Imagining Seth and Lucrezia sitting at a table in a restaurant, with armies of different nations behind them for "security."

Reinhardt Reinhardt and I have prepared our next post for Lucy and Caius's meeting then that's gonna be my last post for Lucy for the "day". She's out tomorrow, but don't wanna go too far ahead.

Edit: Posted.

Could we perhaps agree to use timestamps on our posts going forward, maybe from the next tomorrow? Just to make sure everyone's on the same time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back