• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bite Me IC

Samuel tries to get up "a-ah shit... this is bad... i fell the bullet... it didn't go though...." he looks at the wound in his torso as he cries "i-i should have stayed here!.... i-i'm gonna die for a stupid reason..."

Abby tries to get out yelling "SAM! SAMMY!"

Samuel looks up "t-to be honest i should have let the guy shoot her... that still makes me feel wrong..."

Luna was still for a brief moment upon seeing Abby once again. Her initial reaction was to use everything she had in her body and ounch the living shit out of Abby, but instead her focus went to the injured Samuel. For a brief moment she contemplated what she should do, up until Grant broke her out of her daze. 'Treat the gunshot...' Nodding her head, Luna dropped to her knees, grabbing her bag from the side of the couch on the floor. "I do. Samuel stop moving around or you're going to bleed out." Unzipping her bag, Luna pulled out a pair of tweezers, some wrap, and a big bandage to put over the wound. "This is really going to hurt but I need you to bear with me. Grant bring me some salt." Waiting for Grant to grab the salt, Luna picked up the tweezers, staring down at a Samuel. "I advise you hold your breath."

Samuel does as he is told but says before anything "g-grant.... remember out talk.... if i don't..." he looks at grant hoping he got the message

"Sam, you will!"

Grant ran to grab sale. Entering the kitchen, he flung open cabinets, finally finding an old glass shaker. He popped open the lid, and ran back to Luna.

"Here, is this fine?"

Samuel looks at Grant with a pained frown "Promise.... if i don't make one bullet in the head.."

Samuel "...how do we know grant... we don't have a scientist... i could turn if i die who fucking knows...."

Abby is crying now "l-let me out please, Sammy!"

Samuel says "Grant... i-i'm tired.... i don't wanna die" tears flow from sam's eyes

"Shut up Samuel, you're talking too much." Taking hold of the salt, Luna set it down to the side of her, before spreading open Samuel's bloodied shirt, analyzing the entry of the bullet. "Alright, here goes." Using the tweezers, Luna took a breath before carefully inserting them into the would, carefully grasping the bullet, which luckily wasn't far in, and slowly pulling it back out as to not to cause any further damage. As soon as she pulled the bullet out, Luna immediately grabbed enough salt to cover the wound and threw it on, before quickly covering it with the bandage. "Here, hold that down. I know it burns but you have to if you want to live." Once he held it in place, Luna angled him up so his back was off the floor, and began working on placing a wrap around his chest to hold the bandage in place. She made it tight enough to secure and stop the bleeding, but loose enough for him to still have freedom of movement. Once done, she sat back and laid him back down on his back. "It'll burn for quite awhile...and I recommend you limit your movement as much as possible so you don't rip it open farther than it is."

Samuel is almost screaming and he hold the bandage and he looks down at the blood and passes out

abby yells "LET ME SEE HIM!"

Luna rolled her eyes at the screaming of Abby, calmly placing a pillow under Samuel's head. Leaving to enter the kitchen for a few seconds, Luna returned with a damp rag, placing it on Samuel's forehead before settling down beside Grant and resting her hand on his shoulder. "He's going to be fine. He needs to rest now."

"Thanks Luna"

Grant looked back at her, mustering a smile.
Abby's constant noise was making things worse than they already were. She was going to draw unwanted attention. By the undead.
He picked up Sam's gun, walked over to her door, opened it, and pulled out the gun, aiming at her.
"You will shut up, or you will die. I don't want to kill you but if it means you don't get this place swarmed, I value everyone else life far above yours."

He slammed her door shut, and just in case, used an armchair to barricade the door.

"That should shut her up."

Abby looks down and says "...the horde is bigger then before... and even without me you have already made enough noise..." she starts crying "just let me see him...."

Luna was silent for a moment, before releasing a soft sigh. She felt somewhat sympathetic for Abby, only because she knows how hard it is to not be able to check on someone you love. Luna stood up, gently hugging Grant from behind, a soft whisper escaping her lips. "If I were in Samuel's position....and you were in Abby's...wouldn't you want to see the person you care about too?" Luna hated to share an ideal with Abby, but she couldn't stand the thought of not being able to be there for Grant if he ever needed her. The warmth she felt when sleeping next to him was worth more than anything else to her, and she couldn't possibly imagine being able to accept being in Abby's position without a single rebutted if Grant was in Samuel's position. "We don't have to let her loose, or even let her touch him...But the reassurance that he is okay by seeing him should get her to be quiet.."
PortugalTM PortugalTM

Abby put her head on the door "i-i want to see him he risked his life for me... i want to let him knw i can be worth his risk..."

Grant sighed. Luna was right. She should at least be able to see him.

"You're right Luna..."

He walked back to the bathroom, opened the door, and spoke.

"You can see him. However you will not be allowed to lay a finger on him."

He stepped aside to let her pass.

She walks over to him and she sits down next to him as she smiles and cries "...i'll be better... for you Sammy..." she leans down and kisses his sleeping form.... and she looks at them "ok... if you want i'll be quiet i just want to be near him"

Abby smiles and sits back down and rests her head on his arm and says "...Luna... i owe you a apology... and i think you will never trust me... and i don't blame you... i just want you to know... for Sammy i'll try and change..."

Luna quietly released her hold on Grant as he stepped aside, a gentle smile playing at her lips. " I didn't do it for you....I did it because I would want the same thing under certain circumstances..." Relieved for the peace and quiet, Luna settled back down on the sofa and closed her eyes, quietly contemplating her decisions so far. Although she had no intention of trusting Abby, Luna felt good for doing something she felt was right, even though the odds told her otherwise. Parting her gaze to look at Grant, Luna couldn't help but giggle and wonder. Just how did Grant keep such a straight face? And here she was childishly blushing just from touching him. Rolling her eyes of her own stupidity, Luna pulled her knees up to her chest, buryied her face against the crease between her thighs, and wrapped her arms around her legs, quietly humming to herself.

(should we skip to when every one wakes up... because its gonna be boring....)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back