• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bite Me IC

Grant, who, upon hearing Abby, blushed profusely.

"Sam, we're trading rooms, no way I'm sleeping in there again. It's all yours! Just bring my bag out?"

He turned back to working on coffee, awaiting Sam to go get his bag.

Samuel smiles "we did... I put it at the top of the steps before we started.... and... Luna could you come on a supply run... I need... girl... things" Samuel blushed and whispered "f-for abby of course.."

Abby laughs from the room "i knew it! Samuel would get flustered by that!" she comes out of the room with only sam's shirt and panties but the shirt goes to her knees so nothing is shown as she gets a cup of coffee... with her untied hands

At this point, Grant was bursting out laughing, using the counter to support him he laughed harder than he had in over a year, if not his whole life. Hysterical.

Luna's gaze shifted to Abby and Samuel. Immediately, a dark blush shaded her cheeks. Abby and Samjel had...Blinking, Luna's gaze shifted to Grant. Would he...Shaking her head, Luna cleared her throat, tightening her ball once Samuel requested she go on a supply run for 'girl things' Sighing, Luna slid off the sofa, straightening her jacket on her shoulders. She was somewhat envious of Abby, capable of finding such happiness and activity in such a surrounding. Grabbing her bag, Luna shrugged her shoulders. "Well....Lets get going then."

Grant noticed they were leaving, so Grant said

"Luna, wait, do you want some coffee before you go?"

He held a cup of coffee with sugar out to her, smiling, and still recovering over how funny it was that Sam was so flustered.

Samuel growled "YOU BASTARD!" he flips Grant off and went outside to wait for Luna

Abby giggled "my hero... flustered so easily..." she looks at grant with a half smile still guilty "um... how's the cut... oh wait.. I mean that nicely! not sarcastically!"

"It's fine Abby."

Grant replied to her, still offering a coffee to Luna.

"Luna changed the bandage this morning."

He then looked at Luna, still offering her the coffee. He wished he could see into her mind. She seemed to act embarrassed then normal at the flip of a dime. Either her knees would be up to her stomach, or she'd be a confident person. He wondered what was bugging her, and more importantly if it was the same thing bugging him.

Luna looked at the extended cup of coffee. She wasn't normally a coffee drinker, but because it was Grant...Blinking and looking away, Luna carefully took the cup, whispering a quiet, "Thank you...", before following out the door behind Samuel. She hadn't been on an errand run with anyone but herself before, and so this one was going to be more than interesting. Cuddling the cup close to her chest, Luna sniffed the coffee, a gentle smile taking hold of her lips.

Grant sighed after Luna walked out the door. He walked towards the stairwell, picked up his bag of barely anything, and then walked into the room Samuel had been using, until, uh...

He was using it now.

He sat the bag down and looked inside.
Two water bottle, a box of granola bars, a couple shirts and pants, and a bedsheet.
He looked at the pillow Sam had used. Apparently he didn't have a mattress either.

Grant looked around the room, and it appeared it was just a bonus room. Pretty bland. He kicked the pillow to side more and put the bedsheet near it. He unpacked his clothes and set those on a cardboard box, looking inside, it was merely some old books.

He took out the water bottle, he out one next to his bed and kept the rest in the bag. He sipped at the coffee, and it was really good. He sat down on the bedsheet, and thought about everything.

Abby had seemingly turned over a new leaf, and it was insane how fast her and Sam clicked. He began to think about it, and realised there might be a kid running around here soon.

Shit.

As much as he liked Sam, the guy was not cut out to be a father, at least not yet. His mind began to think towards Luna, until he spilled a bit of coffee on his arm.

"Ow! I thought it was cool by now...damn it..."

(sorry guys, I've had shitty internet and i haven't been able to respond)
Juno walked up the stairs and saw Grant getting accustemed to his new room. Juno sipped the coffee and walked into the room sitting on the bed. "hey maybe we should go on a supply run with Abby, to get to know her, we could get more supplies and maybe we could get a new friend, either way, I'm still skeptical". Juno got up and finished the coffee before opening the window and chucking the cup. "also, i don't do dishes, i just steal from the neighbors and I'm gonna go get ready for this run to". Juno walked back to his room and choose an outfit and sat on the floor in the hallway petting Jerry. "jerry your letting yourself go, i think you need to be on a diet", but the cat just purred and Juno laughed and snuggled with the cat rolling around on the floor.

Abby sips her coffee still barley dressed on the couch as she sees jerry "Juno? you have a cat?"

Samuel looks at luna with a smile "thanks for coming abby wanted to go but... well she is really sorry by the way..." Samuel starts to run but hold his stomach "o-ok walking it is then..." he slowly walks

Luna blinks, looking over at Samuel before sipping her coffee. "But?" Sipping on her coffee again, Luna couldn't help but smile, a warm feeling poking at her heart. How could a simple cup of coffee, make her feel so uneasily happy? Deciding to simply enjoy the drink, Luna walked onward, keeping a steady watch on Samuel's wound just in case she would need to treat it again.

Samuel sighs "she wants to give you and grant space and time to forgive her... I know it isn't now ... hey lets stop here... I need new clothes since mine are... well shit it might have girl clothes if you wanna have a fashion show heh" Samuel always finds fun in anything so far... he walks in and looks at the stuff he then looks down and says "... I have been walking the road SHRTLESS! crap!"

Blinking, Luna followed into the store behind him. It didn't take long before she saw the cutest dresses and snatched them off the rack, stuffing them into her bag. She even managed to find a sleeping gown, and placed it in her bag for further usage. Perhaps she could....No. Shaking her head, she pulled out a nice polo shirt for Samuel. "Here. Wear this one."

Samuel takes in and puts it in a bag "ill wear that later looks at this!" he shows her a black leather jacket and a bike outfit "what a time for a biker convention!" he puts he biking gear on and says "hey do I look bad ass or what!" the helmet then dropped to his nose and he said "maybe not the helmet..." he says "lets go i'll carry the bags so you can grab the girl things" he walks out the door and a alarm went off he says "shit!" and grabs Luna's arm and drops his bag with the shirts and ran to the store they needed

"yep, his name is Jerry, i love that cat more then i love my life to be honest" Juno yelled as he went downstairs. Juno then looked at Abby in her underwear and t-shirt, most guys would look away but Juno couldn't give a dam. "well now i can se why Samuel has the hots for you, but in a more important manner also put some clothes on, were going on a supply run too". Juno then walked around looking for Jerry to put in his bag.

Luna blinked. She had to admit, the jacket was nice. All in all she was happy to see him so energetic again, even as he nearly tore her arm off her body. Content with her new clothing, Luna giggled and followed behind Samuel, grabbing the bags on her way out. She honestly would have preferred to have gotten the clothes without the racket but she supposed it couldn't be helped with Samuel around. However, if they did get attacked, there wasn't much she could do. So the less noise, the better her chance of returning to Gra- Choking on her coffee as they went along, Luna sighed, regaining her composure. "How long until we get to the store?"

Grant thought about going on a supply run, it might be a nice distraction, but he decided he should stay. At least someone should. Olivia and Red were still sleeping, so someone should be awake when Sam and Luna returned.

"Juno! You and Abby go, I'm going to stay and man the fort. If you find any good shirts though being some back. My wardrobe could use an update."

He laid back onto his pillow and bedsheet. He looked around the barren room, but it was kind of nice. Especially the fact he had people around him. Especially Lu-
Jerry the cat walked in, and walked over to Grant. He smiled and picked up the kitten, setting him on his lap, and petting him.

He may have considered himself a dog person, but this cat was the most amazing thing he'd seen since this began.

Samuel sighs "i think we are close but we have to hurry... that alarm won't shut off" he keeps walking

Abby smiles "i always liked cats" she gets up and puts some clothes on and waiting at the door for Juno she looks at grant "hey.... you seem to care a lot about Luna..."

Luna nodded, catching up to Samuel. "Come on. I have to get back and try my clothes on!" Shoving Samuel forward, Luna pushed onward, now going uphill towards a convenience store which seemed to be about ten to fifteen feet away from their current location. Pointing, Luna stopped, looking over at Samuel. "Is that the one we're going to?"

As he was petting Jerry, all was content and happy. Suddenly Abby appears in his doorway. He silently cursed himself for not shutting that damn door

(AND I CHIMED IN WITH A HAVEN'T YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD OF, SHUTTING THE GODDAMN DOOOR)

Then she spoke, and immediately wished that she was anywhere but there, saying that. He had to respond...so...

"Sure, whatever you think, what are you getting at?"

Samuel smiles "i believe so... I saw it never opened and no broken widows we might find more then what we need here!"

Abby smiled at him and walked in and says "you to would be a great couple... like me and Sammy... and if all is right we might even get a little bit of new hope..." she puts a hand on her stomach

Juno looked EVERYWHERE and was getting tired of waiting. "maybe he's in my room". Juno walked back upstarts passing Grants room and saw the kitty cat. "aww i think he likes you" Juno let him pet the cat for a couple more minutes before picking him up and putting him in his bag. "Sorry Grant, we like to be everywhere together, but well be back in a little bit hopefully". Juno walked out of his Grants room while abby walked in and stopped and listened in on the conversation, their was nothing better to do so juno did it.

"Great." Luna stepped forward, reaching its door within a minute. After doing so, she pulled Samuel into the store, walking around and collecting bandages and another whole first aid kit. "I'm guessing we're getting a type of...test...for Abby?" Luna instinct lay grabbed a few pain medications, feminine products, and pregnancy tests since Sam and Abby decided to make some things shake,

Samuel smiles "yeah.... abby said she wanted to be a mom one day... and was worried that she wouldn't have the time..." Samuel gets blankets water and baby food "who knows if it will be here when we need it so ill just take it now..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back