• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bite Me IC

Luna blinked. Samuel was right. Well, more like Abby was right. Sighing, Luna grabbed a box of baby diapers, before heading back towards the door. "I grabbed everything I saw fit. So ready when you are." Leaning against the wall closest to the door, Luna found herself thinking of her future. That is, if she even has a future. Closing her eyes, she allowed her fantasy to take hold. Happy, cuddled up with Gr~. Immediately forcing her eyes open, Luna sighed, turning her gaze back to Samuel.

"jesus" said Juno with a face of concern. "Hey abby, come one, its time to go" Juno said waiting at the door. He thought to himself, this isn't a place for a kid to grow up in, we need to find a settlement.

Samuel nods and starts to walks and he smiles "... d-do you think if she is pregnant will it survive?"

Abby smiles and walks over "ok Juno I need to talk to you when we get to where ever we are going"

Grant sighed. As much as he knew he needed to stay, it was going to be boring as hell with everyone asleep or away. He decided he'd look through that box of old books.

A Tale of Two Cities?

Nope, English class was hell that year.

The Thai Cookbook.

Nope.

Farenheit 451?

Ah hell, why not. He's bored, and it's a book he's never read. He may as well give it a try.
He flipped it open and read, while waiting for everyone else to return.

Luna shrugs her shoulders. It was a tough question to ask, and even tougher to answer. Sighing, she took a deep breath, walking beside Samuel with the bags hanging off her arms and the box of pampers in her hands. "I can't say. But I can say, I'll do everything I can to ensure it does. You have Juno and I. We are both experienced medically so it'll be fine."

Samuel says "... do... do you ever think about the future" he stops walking and looks at his feet "do you ever think of when your gone... and the people you love slowly forget things about you..."

"Abby were gonna go to a pharmacy to get medication, and we don't need much food but if you do see any get it. I have a pharmaceutical Technician Card so ill be able to get into the place and easily get medications. It's right down the road so if we jog well be there in about 5 minutes". Juno walked outside with Abby and closed the door.

Luna stopped just a few feet after walking past Samuel. It was a question she dreaded. "Almost all the time....it's scary sometimes." Luna gave a nervous laugh before she continued walking and spoke again. "I just want the people I love to be happy....whether it means I'm there or not...However, if you leave a big enough impact, and they love you, then they'll never forget you." Luna stopped, looking back over her shoulder at Samuel. "So pick your head up, and lets go get this stuff back."

Abby jogged and looked around and she sees a shop with a alarm going off a few blocks over filling with zombies "Juno.... do you think they are in there..." Samuel is walking with Luna on the other side of the street "OH heya babe! hey Juno!" abby smiles and says "can't wait to get back baby!" she looks at her stomach "and see if I got a baby in me to"

(sorry didn't see yours Mashiro Shiina Mashiro Shiina )

Samuel smiles at her "thanks Luna... I just really don't wanna forget them" he looks up at the sky "heh what a terrible month to go on a vacation huh mom and dad..." he had a few tears

Juno was surprised to see them here, "hey guys we were about to go to the pharmacy. if y'all want to come make a decision fast, that alarm won't stay on forever so who's coming with us?". Juno looked over at the hoard across the street, it was humongous and he knew they'd get destroyed in a sec except Jerry, he loved that cat.

Luna blinked, looking between Abby, Juno, and Samuel. Where was Grant? Raising. A brow, she stepped forward to ask, but was stopped when she noticed a tear in Samuel's eyes. "You won't forget them Samuel. Not when they're important to you." Turning her gaze back to Juno she shook her head. "I'm carrying too much already. I need to get this back as soon as possible." She then looked over to examine Abby. "I don't believe you should be out here either Abby. It's too dangerous. You might have morning sickness..."

Last edited:
"Luna, you and Sam go home and fortify the home, those thing will find us and we need to be ready. Don't worry about abby either, she had sex last night, no symptoms can develop yet". Juno waited for the teams confirmation.
(im gonna go to bed, try not to get to far)

Last edited:
(ok) Samuel nods and walks all the way back and walks in putting the stuff down and looks for Grant "hey grant... were baaaack~ and Luna might want to speak with you" he smirks slyly and goes to the fridge and takes out beer he saw in the morning and drank"

Abby looks at Juno and says "ok Sammy looked so cool!"

Grant looked up from the book towards the doorway. Sam had announced their presence, so he set the book down and stretched, standing up, and heading towards the doorway.

' and Luna may want to speak with you.. '

Oh shit, what did they talk about on that supply run? He hoped this wasn't going to end badly, and walked out into the hallway, and towards the stairwell, stepping down, he saw Luna standing in the entryway still.

"You summoned me madame?"

He bowed jokingly, hoping to relieve some stress if she had any.

Luna blinked. She was frozen in place. Samuel had openly announced something that she wasn't even aware of. Gulping, she slowly set down the box of papers, dropping the bags off her arms and onto the floor. She had little time to prepare herself, for by the time she set everything down, Grant was standing across from her. Immediately, her cheeks became tinted with pink on the surface, her voice lowering to a soft whisper. "I...uhm...I guess.?"

Grant looked up at her, she had replied, with, I guess, and not, here's what I want to tell you. So he waited for a few seconds and said,

"What may I help you with m'lady?"

Still with the most royal tone he could muster, hoping his joking would edge off the uneasiness of her voice.

Luna's gaze shot over to the window of the kitchen, spotting a sly Samuel mouthing words. Sighing, she realized there was no way for her to avoid the topic of conversation she and Samuel discussed. "Well....Samuel asked me a question...and it made me think.." Luna slid past him, settling down on the couch, pulling her legs onto the couch, before she continued. " He asked me if I ever think about the future...I admit I do..but when I truly thought about it, I realized I hadn't before I met you all...and now, when I do find myself thinking about any sort of future..." Luna glanced up at Grant, her hazel irises searching for his gaze. "..your name was the first to pop up..."
PortugalTM PortugalTM

Juno And Abby finally reach the pharmacy and the door is wide open. Juno walks in care free to the back where he looks through the window in the door. "sweet jesus, no one has even looted this". Juno ran in like a child in a candy store smiling and grabbing everything he could find. "Abby I need you to grab everything you can grab and hurry". Juno looked back and was grabbing everything he could get his hands on.

Abby grabs the stuff and looks behind the counter and back up coughing and says "o-oh I know why... the ones who tried left in a hurry... poor boy..." behind the counter was a 15 year old corpse with a bullet in his head and a knife in his shoulder... abby takes the knife Abby then looks around... "juno we should leave soon... a find like this... isn't left on accident"

((That face when Samuel comes and ruins the moment:
original.gif
))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back