• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bite Me IC

Samuel looks at them and says "... i'm not waiting anymore..." he leaves the house and starts to search for Abby with a large frown

Abby who was crying in a store with 4 zombies banging on the door would do anything to change what she did hell she would even kiss Luna.... ok she wouldn't go that far...

Grant began to think. Juno was right to just chill, Abby couldn't get in here but one entrance, so they should be fine if they stayed.

From behind the door he heard Red yawn.

"Crazy girls gone Red. Just thought you should know. Stay on guard."

He looked towards Sam then.

"Your on door guarding duty, don't let her in. Don't. Just don't."

Samuel looks to his left not hearing Grant as he says "....oh found her... or some one... that store I got the blunt from is crowded by zombies..." Samuel takes his gun out and spins the clip...? (is that what its called? I don't own a .44 Magnum so I don't know)

Abby hears sam and frowns "h-he might kill me..."

Throughout the course of all the drama, Luna remained behind Grant, holding a gentle grip on the back lower half of his shirt. She had yet to let go, and still managed to release a few yawns even as Grant continued to yell for the others. It wasn't long after tha Red woke up, and Juno repositioned himself just to relax. Barely paying any attention to their conversation, while Grant gave Samuel the order to guard the door just in case Abby returned, she managed to lean forward, pressing her forehead into the direct center of his back and dozing off once again, the hand holding his shirt clenching slightly tighter while muffled whispers escaped her lips. "Don't....leave.."

(yeah I know and Samuel already left to look and he went to the store... he was talking to himself PortugalTM PortugalTM )

Samuel shoots two of the 4 zombies banging on the store door and stabs one with the knife leaving one zombie

Abigail jumped up and grabbed a bottle and opened the door and slammed the bottle on the last zombies head as she hugs Samuel "I-i'm so super sorry!"

Samuel kind of hugs her and picks up her crying form and walks slowly back to the house knowing the gunshots would be heard

Grant sighed. Sam was already shooting up a storm out there. It was a good thing that Juno had this place boarded up. The zombies would hopefully not know we're in here, and if they did, that it would hold up.

But he began to wonder, there has to be a finite amount of zombies right? What would happen when they all died, either to us, maybe wild animals, or just decomposed. Would society be able to just, build itself back up?
He sighed, it must be more complicated than that. It had to be.

He was about to begin walking towards the living room when he felt Luna lean closer, looking back he saw her sleeping.

He blushed a bit before slowly moving her off his back, and held her up with his arm around her, and gently walked her to the couch. He sat next to Juno, while setting her next to him.

"Sam's shooting off again. Do you think if they realise we're in here the zombies could break in?"

"Of course Grant, these walls are for hiding not fortifying, it'll hold though". Juno looked at the window and then said "Sam is a wild card, i say we take his gun and keep Abby under close supervision, maybe even Samuel too. I know it sucks but i have to keep myself and Jerry safe and I'm sorry but I'm not to keen on putting my life on the line so Sam can have a love life and I'm sure you two want to keep safe to. I've never been with a group before, and from what i've seen...group end in two ways, Betrayal or Death, and Abby is manipulative. If she can prove herself then maybe this group could become a Diamond in the ruff but I will say this. I will stick with this group but when shit hits the fan, someone needs to lead and keep everyone in place...and you seem the best fit, so the first thing you need to do is put Sam in his place and take his gun". Juno got Jerry out and pet the sweet kitten sleeping in his lap.

Luna was almost sound asleep, up until she felt additional movement by Grant. Slowly but surely she found herself blinking, somewhat stretching as Grant repositioned himself and her onto the sofa. It didn't take more than a matter of seconds, before Luna pulled her legs in and curled up against Grant, quietly listening to their conversation as she fell asleep. It had been awhile since she had slept with anyone. Well, against anyone in that aspect. Her love life was practically nonexistent before so there was no worry there. Mumbling almost inaudibly, Luna found herself thanking Grant. "Thank...you...Grant"Allowing her eyes to close once more, a Luna found her calm in the ridiculous storm called the zombie apocalypse. A calm that felt greater than ever before. However, a calm she was greatly aware wouldn't last very much longer.

Grant listened intently. He sighed.

"Maybe you're right. As much as he tries to help, he can cause problems."

He looked towards the door.

"That's if that Abby girl doesn't kill him while he's out there."

He heard Luna whisper, as she curled cl

(I didn't finish)

As she curled closer to him.

"It's no problem."

He smiled warmly, contact was something he'd only felt with undead for the past 6 months, and you don't want to be intimate with them. And that's just since the whole apocalypse thing started. His life had been going downhill for a few months before then, and it all culminated with it. But looking at Juno and Luna, maybe the Apocalypse had led him somewhere worthwhile.

"no grant, you know I'm right and she wouldn't kill him, she's like a tick, she'll use her prey to get what she wants, then she'll kill him and she'll shoot me in the head, she'll slit your throat, she'll strangle Luna, and then worst of all, she'll stomp on Jerry, then she'll walk away will blood all over her as she smiles and finds her next victims"

Grant listened to what he knew was true. He looked at Juno, and the innocent little kitten on his lap, and looked to the young woman lying against him.

"You're right, but if she comes here, I'm not sure I have it in me to kill her Juno. And if we let her go again, she will just come back.

"Grant, i've never told anyone this but i have killed somebody...actually a couple" Juno looked away and said "it was a while back, like when the apocalypse first started, i was with a group, a small one. we were all in med school and we all knew we had a golden ticket and we would be fine and we would be able to get into a bigger group easily. It didn't go that way, we got into a big group and quickly discovered we were in the wrong place and we were in a group of cannibals. So, me and a friend tried to escape. people found out and we were held up in a house. They broke in and we shot multiple people before running towards the entrance trying to climb the gate. My friend got shot in the leg and he was a goner, i quickly puled out my gun and shot him before he could say anything. I left his body and ran for the life of me. So Grant, when it comes down to it, i know i could pull the trigger" Juno signed. Juno smiled and kept petting the kitten before getting up and walking to the kitchen and said "you know, its not hard if its justified".

By this time, Juno had spoken his last sentence and gotten up to go into the kitchen. Luna began to stir, yawning as she slowly sat up off Grant, rubbing at her eyes with the back of her left hand. It took her a few moments to regain her usual competence, smacking her lips childishly as she dropped her hand, blinking as she looked at Grant. It took her a few moments to process her position, hazel irises scanning the man next to her. She had...slept..against him? Within seconds, a light pink shade overcame her cheeks, just as she scurried to sit up straight, quietly fumbling with her hands, realizing it was just her, Grant, and the cat. Awkward. This was no time for her to be 'enjoying' herself. But then again, he didn't move her away so he didn't mind right? Taking a breath as her cheeks slowly returned to normal, Luna dropped her legs off the sofa, crossing them at her ankles and settling her hands in her lap. "So....uhm...how long was I asleep?"

Grant thought about what Juno had just said
"Well. I'm sorry for your friends...but I can see why you...did it. At least we have someone who will be able to do it when the time comes."
He sighed as Juno left for the kitchen. He definitely didn't want her back here. And if she did come back...she was a danger to everyone. She was a manipulative bitch. And she would try to kill them all.

It was then he felt Luna stir, he looked at her begin to awake. It was a shame, he kind of enjoyed it. Wait. Did he just think that. He blushed a little just for thinking that, but quickly regained composure. She sat back up and looked back at him.
"Uh...how long was I asleep?"

"Not long. Maybe like fifteen minutes."

And Grant enjoyed those fifteen minutes, but he'd never admit it.

Luna nodded her head, quietly bringing her knees up to her chest, placing her feet flat on the seat of the sofa. "Oh." Shifting her gaze to glance over at him, Luna took another gentle breath to rid of the last bit of blush left on the surface of her cheeks. She would never speak of her inner thoughts of those last fifteen minutes, not even if she was on the verge of death. Well, maybe she would. However that didn't hide the fact that she was incredibly nervous just sitting there with him. Shifting her gaze to stare at the wall, Luna took another breath, almost whispering as she spoke. "Did I miss anything?"

Grant looked back to Luna, and as she talked, gave a heavy inhale, preparing to tell her what was happening.

"Sam says he's in love with Abby, so he let her go, now he left to go save her from a horde I guess...I won't even surprised if we don't see them again."

He sighed. It sucked to see that Sam fell into her manipulations that she tried on him first. Now he was most likely dead, but going outside was suicide. Abby and undead could be lurking in the dark. And he wasn't in the mood for death.

Luna raised a brow, both in confusion and shock. Love? With Abby? Sighing, she squeezed her hands together, pondering to herself, 'Love....must be nice~ Wait..'Shaking her head to regain her sense, Luna coughed, before taking a moment to look at Grant. Would she do the same if he was out there all alone?....Would he~ No. This wasn't the time nor the place for Luna to be fixating romantic actions of bravery upon herself. Seeing the worry in Grant's eyes, Luna took her right hand and placed it hesitantly on his left hand, gently taking hold, "Samuel will be fine Grant. He's stronger than he looks.." Or at least she hoped. She wouldn't want to add on extra negativity to an otherwise darkened situation. Especially since he and Grant did get along pretty well. In the meantime all she could do was be there and provide moral and medical support. "We will see him again. Probably sooner than we think." Flashing Grant a soft smile, her hazel irises met his, hoping to have had some sort of impact on his mood.

"or he's dead, and he's coming to the house with a giant horde getting ready to kill all of us" juno said with a mouthful of peanut butter and bread.

Grant smiled from the reassurance. Luna was right, she had to be. Samuel had a gun, and guns did indeed help in keeping yourself alive. And Abby was probably dead or long gone. Possibly hiding and plotting the best way to kill us all. But hopefully not.

Hopefully Sam will walk through the door soon.

Adverting her gaze to Juno, Luna rolled her eyes, removing her hand from Grant and placing her hands back together in her lap. "Either way, we'll see him again." Sighing, Luna poked at her legs, scanning the seat of the couch. She hadn't seen Juno's cat since they arrived, and honestly it was bothering her that she couldn't hold it. Almost pouting, Luna looked up at Juno with a questioning gaze, all while resting her head on her knees. "Where's the cat Juno?"

Samuel walked with abby into the door and as he put her down he fell (there was some stuff that happened I didn't get to write he will explain it) Samuel rolls onto his back and says with bloods on his lip "o-oh hey grant"

Abby looked at Samuel fearfully and says "g-grant i-im sorry for what i did...." her expression was nothing but true and Samuel saw it

(hey i was wondering i want sam to have been shot but i don't want another character so can when he was out thee could he have been shot by like a bandit we never hear from?)

(Sure)

The sight of Abby immediately made Grant tense up. He grabbed a rope they'd had from her earlier escape and bound her hands. He pushed her into the bathroom, and shut the door.

"Stay in there bitch! Juno, she's in the bathroom. Do what you need to."

Grant's eyes turned to an injured Samuel.

"Sam!"

He ran over, and looked over him.

"Luna, you know how to fix gunshots, right!?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back