• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bite Me IC

Samuel went with him and said "it was a joke buddy... it seems you can't take a joke and I still think your are one of the most trusted here..." he opens the fold out couch and says "night Juno night Luna Night grant.... and burn in hell abby..."

Abby growl from the backyard where she is "i'm like a fuck puppy..."

Luna of course followed in behind them, watching them all settle down before curling up into a chair across the room. She said nothing more, even after Grant had thanked her and Samuel had said goodnight. For some reason she still felt uneasy, even with Abby restrained away from the group. If this all happened in a single day, would it mean the night would have similar events in store? Or could she attempt to sleep blissfully even with the risk of a horde of zombies knocking at the front door? Even so, Luna took a breath and closed her eyes, quietly humming to herself.

Samuel opens his eyes and sighs getting up and going to the backyard kicking abby awake and uniting her and looking into her eyes "if I see you here again I will shoot..." he sneaks her out the window and into the street

Abby looks shocked "b-but I have no food or weapons...." Samuel smiles and goes inside and falls asleep

Grant had chosen the study as my place of rest. Sitting against a nearly empty bookshelf he hoped his bag, sighing at the lack of supplies inside. Even if he did have a group now, they probably expected him to have more supplies than he did, that damn fire could still cause him problems.
And to add fuel to the fire he just felt uneasy after the Abby dilemna. Her ropes were tightened and she was frisked, so she couldn't get out, but that seed of doubt still echoed in his brain.

So instead of sleep he just sat against these shelves in the dark. He knew he needed sleep, but he just couldn't with all the doubts gnawing in his head. He didn't want to leave the room and startle the others, or meet a zombie in the night outside.

He would decide to stay least try to sleep, lying his head on his pack and closed his eyes, him still awake though. Still unable to find sleep

Samuel wakes up from a nightmare and sighs "damn..." he walks over to the study and knocks "hey grant you up? I wanna speak with you..."

The knocking startled Grant at first, but realising it was just Sam made him feel better.

"Come on in Sam. Haven't slept all night."

He stood up, and opened the door to the study.

Samuel looks down and at his hand "...I... made a bad choice... and I don't know if I can fix it... but I know we can't stay here long..."

Samuel looks out the widow "I-I let abby out... she is running down the street and I just don't know..."

(brb)

Shit.
Shit.
Shit.
"We need to get Luna and Juno.

Grant would basically bolt to Luna's room and knock on her door.
"Luna get up now, it's urgent."
Panic rising up his throat and exiting with his voice.

Luna was practically like a baby when she slept. Nothing interrupted her sleep, at least, that's how it once was. This time, she fumbled, tumbling out of the chair to an awful noise, that only resulted to be someone knocking on the door. It took her a few moments, sitting on the floor, dazed, before she realized it was Grant's voice. Yawning, she crawled to the source of the sound and pushed the door open, glistening irises looking up at Grant as she sat back on her knees, rubbing her eyes as she whispered. "Grant?...What is it?" Even though the panic was evident in his voice, sleep-deprived Luna was practically oblivious to the seriousness of the situation, taking hold of an almost childlike sense of mind.

Grant heard her finally respond, and with an urgent tone...

"Luna, come on. Abby....Abby escaped, we need to leave now. We're grabbing Juno and going."

Blinking, Luna slowly stood to her feet, stumbling for a moment and grabbing onto the edge of Grant's shirt to keep herself standing. Recovering from a slight dizzy spell, Luna released her hold on him and nodded her head, walking past Grant and into the opening where he came from. "Where is Juno? And the kitty?"

(I'm leaving my house to go out, so I won't be able to reply most likely until very very late. So Grant can do whatever with Luna )

"We are going to get him now."

Helping Luna stay standing, he and Sam walked to Juno's room. Knocking on the door louder than before, he began the speel."Juno, get Jerry, Abby escaped we need to go NOW."

Samuel looks guilty "...she might be dead... there still is a horde out there... heh just like before this shit i'm still Sammy J the fuck up..."

Grant looked over at Sam, he was looking away. He then talked about him being a fuck-up.

"Sam, it's fine, it really is. I don't know why you let her go, but I'm not mad. Right now, I'm more concerned with why Juno isn't opening the door..."

Samuel shrugs "heavy sleeper? and we could find her.... its not like I gave her anything... she is probably still on this street..."

"That's good she doesn't have anything. We just need to get out of here. There's a multitude of things she could do to kill us while we're all in here."

He looked around at other rooms.
He should wake the others. He couldn't just leave them to die in their sleep.

He walked to each door.
"Olivia, wake up!"
"Red, Wake up!"
"Juno, wake up!"
Knocking on each as he went.
Safety Hammer Safety Hammer FireMaiden FireMaiden ewanesloco ewanesloco

Samuel keeps looking down and grabbed his gun and put the bullets in and got his knife he waits at the door

"That's good she doesn't have anything. We just need to get out of here. There's a multitude of things she could do to kill us while we're all in here."

He looked around at other rooms.
He should wake the others. He couldn't just leave them to die in their sleep.

He walked to each door.
"Olivia, wake up!"
"Red, Wake up!"
"Juno, wake up!"
Knocking on each as he went.
Safety Hammer Safety Hammer FireMaiden FireMaiden ewanesloco ewanesloco
Red yawned rather loudly, and managed to pull on some pants, before making his way out and into the front room. "Dude, I've had, like, five minutes of sleep."

Juno opened his eyes at the sound, he heard Grant talking in a nervous demeanor and so Juno put his clothes on, got his knife, got Jerry and the bag and then opened his door to meet up to them. He looked at Sam and Grant and yawned saying "why are we getting up again, don't tell me...let me guess who did something". He looked at Sam with the eyes of death. "Sam please don't tell me you let out Abby"

Samuel growls "i'm not letting us do anything to her... she might be a bitch but seeing her there tied up... fearing for her life after what grant was saying.. though I don't blame him.... a-and... never mind..." his face had a large blush

"sam don't worry about it, i know you did it in the name of love". Juno walked downstairs and told the group "hey I'm gonna chill in the living room and wait on y'all".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back