• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bioshock: Columbia's Fall

Shadephoenix

Cyborgs eat bullets!
Columbia, the shining jewel of the sky, at least that is what some people would have you think if you lived there. In reality, Columbia is anything but the Heaven on earth that people have touted it as. The wealthy are the ones that call the shots, they run everything, and the working man, the working man is left to fend for himself while the rich live protected. A few years before the fall of Columbia, rumors began to build of a movement, people trying to make Columbia a place for the working man, not knowing that in some ways they were just as bad as the people they were fighting. But the embers were now there, and soon a raging fire would soon rip the city asunder, it just needed time to build.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, thank you for taking a moment to read this little idea of mine. I had just gotten through watching some Bioshock Infinite clips and it really got me wanting to do a roleplay set a few years before Booker arrived, when the Vox Populi were growing, and what that entails. I was hoping to use only OCs for this roleplay.

This roleplay would have bits of a forbidden romance, M/M romance to be specific, trying to sneak around the people and the police to try and do that while also trying to survive the growing tension between the soldiers of Columbia and the Vox Populi.

If you are interested people send me a message and let's get to talking.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back