• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Between The Lines | OOC

AlienLover AlienLover BrokenWingedCrane BrokenWingedCrane

I'm not so sure Christian will be a founding member, but he may peek in every so often. Most likely he'd just kinda get to know folks outside of their group meetings, just so he isn't so heavily associated with them. He doesn't wanna have an even bigger target on his back after all.

Anne Boolean Anne Boolean Yeah, that makes sense. So then they would know each other?

Just wondering cause I wanna make sure I get my facts straight before I make my first post, so I don't gotta edit it later, which often happens with my indecisive ass ._.

Anne Boolean Anne Boolean Yeah, that makes sense. So then they would know each other?

Just wondering cause I wanna make sure I get my facts straight before I make my first post, so I don't gotta edit it later, which often happens with my indecisive ass ._.
I mean yeah, but probably not at the moment. Unless you wanted your character to be one of the folks Christian ran into while moving in.

Oh, okay. I don't think they will have and I think it'd be more interesting if they haven't met yet, so I'll just go with that then

For those who have yet to post I'm thinking we should move on - I think we only have yet to hear from one person?

I got my first post out a few hours ago. Is it ok so far? I'm thinking of having Gregory's sister Sarah be a side character that'll show up on occasions. She isn't in the same chat as Gregory and his friends, but occasionally Gregory will be seen chatting with her as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back