What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Best of Both Worlds

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Magical, School

aDistraction

With great power, comes great responsibility.
You're a typical middle school student living a typical life. One night when you go to sleep you wake up but in a parallel universe where magic and magicians is the norm. Now you have to get accustomed to your new life. Learning the magical arts at your new middle school!

I've seen a lot of magical or supernatural high school roleplays but I thought maybe a change like middle school would be interesting. Also I used the cliché trope of being transferred to a different world or universe. If you have any questions please ask.

*Also the middle school will have its own uniform that all the students have to wear and everyone would be transfer students to the magical school.​

BoltBeam

CPU of Two Personas
I'm interested - though unsure of how exactly I'll handle this. Sounds like fun, though. Not really done 'school' roleplay in a looong time.

CrispyHair

Lurker
You're a typical middle school student living a typical life. One night when you go to sleep you wake up but in a parallel universe where magic and magicians is the norm. Now you have to get accustomed to your new life. Learning the magical arts at your new middle school!

I've seen a lot of magical or supernatural high school roleplays but I thought maybe a change like middle school would be interesting. Also I used the cliché trope of being transferred to a different world or universe. If you have any questions please ask.

*Also the middle school will have its own uniform that all the students have to wear and everyone would be transfer students to the magical school.​
I’m interested

I’m interested

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)