• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Best of Both Worlds

Japanime

✧☽ 𝒹 𝓇 𝑒 𝒶 𝓂 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 ☾✧
You're a typical middle school student living a typical life. One night when you go to sleep you wake up but in a parallel universe where magic and magicians is the norm. Now you have to get accustomed to your new life. Learning the magical arts at your new middle school!

I've seen a lot of magical or supernatural high school roleplays but I thought maybe a change like middle school would be interesting. Also I used the cliché trope of being transferred to a different world or universe. If you have any questions please ask.

*Also the middle school will have its own uniform that all the students have to wear and everyone would be transfer students to the magical school.​

I'm interested - though unsure of how exactly I'll handle this. Sounds like fun, though. Not really done 'school' roleplay in a looong time.

You're a typical middle school student living a typical life. One night when you go to sleep you wake up but in a parallel universe where magic and magicians is the norm. Now you have to get accustomed to your new life. Learning the magical arts at your new middle school!

I've seen a lot of magical or supernatural high school roleplays but I thought maybe a change like middle school would be interesting. Also I used the cliché trope of being transferred to a different world or universe. If you have any questions please ask.

*Also the middle school will have its own uniform that all the students have to wear and everyone would be transfer students to the magical school.​
I’m interested

I’m interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back