• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Best friends ~ CherryBlossom and Molly provo

Jake bit his lip as the door pushed against him. "Please just go away Thea." His voice cracked as he choked the words out. He stood up and opened the door a tiny bit more so he could see her. "I'm sorry for everything." He shut the door and locked it again. He felt sick. He slowly walked to the bathroom and grabbed a bottle of Advil. He dumped about 20 in his hand and looked at it. He suddenly put all of them in his mouth and swallowed them. He started crying and then suddenly stopped moving. He dropped to the floor and hit his head on the tile.

Thea sighed when she saw the tears on his cheeks, her heart clenching a little. She hated that he was crying because of her. She was mad because he was potentially throwing his life away but she didn't want to hurt him. She stood, staring at the door for a while. When she was about to turn away she heard a big bang that sounded to loud to have been an object. She unlocked the door "JAKE!?" She shouted as she looked around, wondering where he was. As she neared the bathroom she saw the blood before she saw him and she felt sick "Oh my god." She whispered as she walked into the bathroom. She noticed the pill bottle and then realised what had happened . She grabbed her phone and called for an ambulance before she knelt next to him "Jake can you hear me?" She asked as she checked if he was breathing before pressing on his stomach. She sat him up and tried her best to get him to cough up the pills.

When Thea sat him up he started throwing up some of the pills.When he finished pukinh his guts out he relaxed and went quiet and limp. He didn't respond to Thea when she asked if he could hear her.

When he had thrown up the pills she laid his head back down on her lap and stroked his hair soothingly "Please don't die jake. I need you. We need you." She said as a tear ran down her cheek "I love you." She whispered as she the medics came in and began to help him and get him in the ambulance. She went in the ambulance with him and she held on to his hand the entire way, hoping with all her heart that he didn't die. She couldn't lose the one person she had left in the world. Possibly had left in the world.

When they got to the hospital the paramedics took Jake intoa room Thea wasn't allowed in. They had to pump his stomach to make sure he had thrown up all the pills. When they were done they transferred him to a hospital room and let Thea stay with him. They had to do more tests but they told Thea that he would be fine.

Thea felt sick when she wasn't aloud into the room with him. Not knowing if he was ok was the scariest part and she hated not knowing. When they let her go and see him she sat at his side, hoping he would wake up soon. She just hoped that he didn't make her leave or anything when he woke up. She put her head in her hands as tears fell down her cheeks. She didn't want their baby to grow up without their daddy and she didn't want to lose the man that she loved. She was mad at him for going to Seth's but only because she cared about him and didn't want him to get into trouble, he was too good of a person for that to happen.

A few hours later Jake opened his eyes slightly. He saw Thea sitting beside him and he smiled. He tried weakly squeezing her hand. "Hey cutie." His voice croaked and was rough. He coughed.

Thea's head snapped up from where it was in her hands when she heard his voice "You're awake!" She said, a small smile on her face. When he called her cutie her eyes widened a little bit, she was expecting him to be mad "I'm so glad you're going to be ok. When I found you in the bathroom you scared me so much. I felt sick the entire time, thinking that I'd lost you." She said quietly as she got him a glass of water.

Jake pushed the water away from him. "You would have been better off with out me." He sighed and turned his head to look out the window. "I am such a bitch Thea. I shouldn't have kicked you out like that."

Thea shook her head "That's not true jake. I would have been broken without you. I wouldn't have been able to do anything without you and especially now that it's not just me that needs you." She said, looking up at him "Jake, you're going to be a daddy." She told him, squeezing his hand. "You shouldn't but then what I said was stupid. I wish you hadn't pushed me though, I hit my tummy."

Jake froze with shock. He was going to be a dad. He couldn't believe it. He squezzed her hand. "That's awesome cutie. I wish you would have told me sooner."

Thea gave him a small smile ''I only found out the day before our anniversary, that's why I was so mad, I was planning on telling you then. So that is why you can't die Jake, there is a baby who needs you,'' she said as she took his hand ''I'm sorry for accusing you of seeing Ali, I just got angry that you would put yourself in that position again. I don't want you getting into trouble because of them, You were already arrested once, if it happened again the consequences could be a lot worse.''

"It's okay. And I am not going to get arrested. I am being more careful this time." Jake smiled at her. "I'm not going to die silly. The doctors said I will be okay. I just need to stay overnight for observation. I can check out in the mrning if all my vitals are good."

Thea sighed ''I don't know how you can trust them, Jake. It just changes you. you are always so different when you've been with them. I just don't want you to have to go through last time or become an addict or anything. Also you are going to have to stop with the drugs and stuff you know that right? I want to keep this baby and I don't want them being affected by all that nasty stuff.'' she said as she stood up, lifting the bottom of her top up to show her little bump. ''I'm just scared that you might want to.. you know what still.'' she said as she sighed, crawling onto the bed next to him ''I was so scared that you were going to tell me to go away when you woke up,''

Jake looked away from her. "I am not making any promises Thea. I will try do that stuff less but it helps relax me." He sighed and looked at her when she got on the bed. "I'm not going to hurt the baby. If you had told me before I wouldn't have been so harsh with you."

Thea sighed ''If you don't do it for yourself do it for the baby, your baby Jake. You do realise that stuff like that an effect the baby while I'm pregnant right so if you're doing shit like that it can do a lot of harm.'' she said as she looked at him ''I didn't exactly get the chance, did I?'' she said, getting off of the bed again. She sighed ''Do you want me to go or something?''

Jake glared at her. "Yes. You did. When I asked why you were sick you didn't give me a straight answer." He sat up. "Yes. Please leave before I do something I regret."

Thea sighed "I wanted to tell you when things were happy, not when we were arguing. I want it to be a happy thing." She stood up "Do you still want me to leave the apartment?" She asked, biting her lip as she tried not to get upset.

"I don't know yet. I haven't really had time to think alone after the whole incident." He folded his arms across his chest. "I'll tell you tomorrow."

Thea nodded, her lip trembling a little because it almost felt like it was make or break for them. "Ok. Call me before you get out then or something." She said, turning to the door, not really wanting to leave him.

Jake turned his back to her as she left. He had a lot to think about now that a baby was involved.

The next day the doctors said Jake could check out. After he did that he walked around town for a little bit, still not sure about Thea. When he finally got back home he snuck in the back and headed up to the bedroom.

Thea was in the living room just sat, thinking. She didn't know what do now, it didn't feel right being there because if felt like jake didn't want her there. She had packed a suitcase if he did want her to go. She didn't know where she would go though, she pretty much had no one other than him. She hadn't heard him come in.

Jake got upstairs and went into the bedroom. He laid down on the bed and closed his eyes, thinking about things. He knew he shouldn't kick Thea out especially since she was pregnant but he didn't reallly want to be around her at the moment. He decided to sleep on it. He rolled onto his side and soon snored softly.

Thea was a bit worried that she hadn't heard from jake all day, she was worried sick about him. She was a bit tempted to just leave because she felt like e didn't care anymore and she didn't want to hear him break up with her. She walked into the bedroom to grab her case, to just get out of there before he came back. She walked in, not noticing him.

Jake twitched as Thea came in but didn't wake up. He rolled over and fell off the bed, making a loud thump sound. "Shit." He said as he sat up. His hair was a mess and he was facing the wall so he didn't see Thea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back