• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Best friends ~ CherryBlossom and Molly provo

Jake sighed softly and turned back to cutting up the food. "So are we good?" He asked quietly, staring at the knife.

Thea nodded ''We are, just talk to me, Jake. I want to help you. I hate knowing that you must be feeling really bad. I've also realised I have been on at you a lot I mean you woke up after almost overdosing and I didn't even give you time to just feel ok and I'm really really sorry, Jake.'' she said as she looked up at him ''I'm so sorry.'' she said softly.

The took the fruit "No, but I have been a bit of a bitch and I'm sorry. So what are we now?" She asked, still confused on where they stood because one minute he was going to leave and go for a walk but he was still here so she just didn't know.

Omg I am sorry. I forgot I said that xD whoops.

Jake looked at her. "I hope we are back together." He smiled softly at her.

Thea smiled "I don't want to fight anymore, not with the baby and everything. I just want us to be happy again." She said as she wrapped his arms around him and gave him a hug "I love you." She whispered.

Haha don't worry about it :)

Thea smiled and looked up at him "Let's just have a chill day, yeah?" She asked, knowing that they both just needed to relax and forget about everything that's happened for a little while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back