• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Best friends ~ CherryBlossom and Molly provo

Thea let out a scream when she heard the bang, thinking she was alone. The bang was definitely that of a human. She turned around and let out a sigh of relief when she saw that it was Jake "Jesus you scared me! When did you even get back?" She asked, turning to pick her suitcase off of the floor.

Jake turned around, startled. He stared at Thea for a moment then relaxed. He looked at the clock. "Like an hour ago." He bit his lip. "Why do you have a suitcase?"

Thea nodded and then bit her lip "I erm I was going to leave actually. I thought it would be easier to just go. I didn't really want to hear you to tell me to go." She said as she looked down. "Just throw the rest of my stuff away, I don't exactly have anywhere for it to go." She said as she picked the suitcase up so it was stood upright. She gave him a small smile before she walked out to the living room, thinking he would want her gone.

Jake quickly stood up and lost his balance, falling again. "Thea, wait!" He called out to her. He stood up slower and rushed to the living room. "Who said i was going to tell you to leave?"

Thea shrugged "It just seemed like it. It just felt like you didn't want me around so I just thought I would make things easier for you." She said as she walked towards the door "Thank you for letting me stay here when I had no where else to go." She said quietly, looking over at him as a tear splashed down her cheek. "Goodbye Jake." She said quietly before turning and stepping out of the door.

Jake quickly stepped in front of her. "Nope. Not happening. You are staying." He grabbed her suitcase from her hand and carried it back in the house. He came back out and grabbed Thea's hand, dragging her back in and shutting the door behind her. "Yes, I don't really like the idea of being around you but that doesn't mean I am kicking you out. You're pregnant for gods sake."

Thea sighed "I don't want to stay In A house and watch you fall out of love me with jake because that seems where it's headed right now and I don't want to do that. Yes I'm pregnant an I won't stop you from seeing the baby if that's what you're worried about. I'll stay in a hotel or something until I can afford to get my own place." She said as she reached for her suitcase again "Also there isn't any point me staying here if you don't want me around, it would just hurt." She said, a tear slipping down her cheek as she realised he didn't want to be around her anymore. She hated it.

Jake moved the suitcase out of her reach. "No. You can stay here. And if you think I will cause problems I will just go sleep somewhere else. I don't want you paying for a hotel when you can't even afford a house."

Thea sighed "It's not that I think you will cause problems jake. I just don't want to stay here when things are like things are like this. I mean you don't even want to be around me." She choked as her emotions took over her "I'll stay in a hotel Jake I mean I can afford it for a few weeks and then that will give me the chance to get money together to get somewhere. I have some savings so hopefully that will help me a lot." She said, sighing when he moved her suitcase out of her reach.

"No. I want to be around you but I still have a lot to think about." He sighed. "Please don't be foolish Thea. You are staying here. You can sleep in the guest bed for now."

Thea sighed and nodded, not knowing what else to say. We just wanted things to be normal again but she just didn't know what to do. She knew it was best for her to stay there but it was just hard when she didn't know where they stood. She didn't know what do with herself or what to say she just didn't know. She hated this feeling.

Thea was in the kitchen, making a big breakfast. Her doctor told her that she needed to eat even more now that she was pregnant so she was trying to eat every meal and have a big meal when she did. Things had been awkward with her and jake, they didn't really talk anymore and the only time they did was when they went to her first scan. It felt strange staying in the spare room, she missed their room. She missed his cuddles. She missed talking with him, laughing with him. Just being with him. It felt like they would never get back to that. She glanced up when she heard his room door open "Morning." She said quietly, hoping they could have some sort of conversation.

Jake rubbed the sleep from his eyes as he entered the kitchen. "Good morning." He walked over to the fridge and pulled out the orange juice. "Need help with anything?" He asked as he poured the orange juice in a glass.

Thea nodded a little "Could you chop up the strawberries and banana to go with the pancakes please?" She asked, preparing the batter "Good sleep?" She asked, glancing over at him, a small smile on her lips. He always looked cute when he had just woken up.

"Yeah." He mumbled. He sipped his oj then set it in the counter. He picked up the knife and started chopping the fruit.

Thea sighed a little when he just said yeah and didn't really make conversation. She couldn't really stand it anymore. She was just going to come right out and ask him "When you came home and I almost left you said you needed time to think. It's been a few weeks now so.." She looked over at him, biting on her lip, as she waited for a response. If she would get one. She hoped that he would still want them to be together but she had a feeling he didn't.

Jake looked startled but kept cutting. "Yeah. I really do want to still be with you but you have to stop acting like a idiot. I am still goin to hang out with Seth and get drunk and high but I won't go as often. And I will be careful." Jake turned and looked at Thea. "So?"

Thea sighed, not knowing what to do. She did want to be with him, she really really did because she loved him but she just didn't want the baby to be around someone who was high, dunk or hungover and situations like that occurd a lot in this house. She was also a bit taken aback by the comment about her acting like an idiot. "I want to be with you more than anything jake, I love you so much that these last few weeks have been horrible. I just I don't know I feel like I'm holding you back or something because it seems like all you want to do is go an be with Seth and get drunk and high and there is me miss party pooper and I just I don't know. I just know that you can't be drunk or high around the baby because I've seen and heard about kids growing up in that sort of environment and I don't want that for our baby. And I'm not acting like an idiot Jake, I'm just looking out for you because of everything that has happened. I want you to be ok. Maybe I should just stop caring so much." She said as she ran a hand through her hair "I just don't know what to say. I love you but I don't really like how you are when you are around Seth and them a lot. You change I mean when you haven't been with them it's perfect, you are the wonderful guy I've always known but then when you've been with them you turn into the guy that would twist my arm and push me. You seem angrier and less caring and like yourself when you're with them." She said, sighing.

Jake looked at her. "Thea. I... I have been keeping something from you that you should know. I... I have depression. Major depression. And the other night I..." He stopped mid-sentence. "You know what, never mind. I am not going to drink around the child so it will be fine." He tried playing cool after he almost told Thea that he had self harmed the other night.

Thea's eyes widened, she never expected that, he had never told her he was feeling depressed or anything like that. She reached out and took his hand, holding into it tightly "Why didn't you tell me?" She asked softly "I could have helped you, tried to help you through it." She continued before asking "No, not never mind. What did you do?" She asked, taking a step closer to him so she could hug him.

Jake backed up, feeling uncomfortable. "I said it's not important. And I didn't tell you because you had your own problems to worry about." He turned around and headed for the door. "I am going for a walk."

Thea stood still, feeling like it was her that was the problem "sorry. I just want to help." She said as she looked at him "ok." She said softly, knowing she couldn't stop him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back