• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Best friends ~ CherryBlossom and Molly provo

Okay ^.^

Today was the day Thea was coming home. While shehad been in the hospital Jake visited her frequently but never stayed overnight. He always went to Seth's house after visitig Thea. They would drink and smoke and go out to party. Jake knew that wih Thea comin home, he couldn't hang out with the guys as often or Thea would suspect something. Jake had gotten the house all cleaned up and made a good meal for them. He then went to the hospital to pick up Thea.

"Hey cutie." He said as he took her hand and squeezed it. "It's been really lonely back at the house without you." He kissed her on the cheek and then lead her to the car. He drove her home and helped her into the kitchen where the food was. "I made steak, potatoes, corn, green beans, and apple sauce. There is also water and pop. No alcohol."

Well, Thea still hasn't found out that Jaje has been hanging with the boys. Maybe they can get into an argument about that when finds out and Jake goes missing for a few days. *shrugs* start whever you want to.

Yeah that could be good, maybe Jake stood her up on the anniversary of their relationship or something?

and that's how they get into the argument btw

I also have another idea but idk if it's too much? Maybe like on their anniversary she finds out she's pregnant and she's going to tell him over dinner that's she's made so it's even worse that he didn't turn up? Idk, just an idea :)

Yus :3 skipping to when she's got dressed all night and is waiting for him to come home on their anniversary

Thea smiled a little as she pulled the zip on her dress up, looking down at her stomach. She couldn't really believe that there was a baby in there. She was excited to tell Jake. He would be home soon so she could tell him over their anniversary dinner. She didn't know how he would take it but she hoped he would be happy: once she was dressed and all made up she walked back to the kitchen and finished off dinner.

Jake opened up the door and walked in. He had on a pair of ripped jeans and a black t-shirt. He had meant to get dressed nicer but he forgot his bag of clothes at the house. He shut the door behind him and smiled when he saw Thea. "Hey cutie." He said, giving her a peck on the lips. He smiled at her. "You look gorgeous."

Sorry. Got confused. Ignore that post. xD

Jake was sitting with the boys playng video games and drinking beer. He wasn't paying attention to the time and it got later and later. When they were done playing video games they went out and drove around town like a bunch of idiots.

Thea sighed as she sat at the table, two untouched plates of food sat in front of her. She had tried calling jake but he wasn't picking up. It was getting later and later and she now doubted that he was coming home. It made her feel sad that he had forgotten, especially as it was their first anniversary. She blew the candles out and then looked at her plate and began to eat. She was starving. Once she as done she headed to bed because it was really late.

It didn't notify me that you posted! Sorry :/

The next day Jake woke up on Seth's bedroom floor. He sleepily grabbed his phone and lookd at the time. "Shit." He forgot yesterday was Thea and his anniversary. He stood up and quickly put on his shoes. He dialed Thea's number as he rushed out he door. "Please pick up Thea."

No worries :)

Thea was laid awake in bed, her hand on her stomach. She was really disappointed in Jake, they had been talking about how special their anniversary was for ages. She didn't really understand what was wrong with him lately. He seemed.. Off? She didn't really know. But he was getting drunk a lot and she didn't understand why or why he also stank of drugs. when she heard her phone and was about to answer but a wave of sickness hit her and she ran to the toilet. Morning sickness was how she found out about the pregnancy in the first place. Oh the joys of pregnancy.

"Shit." He said when her phone went to voice mail. He quickly walked home and opened the door. "Thea?" He stopped when he heard someone throwin up. He quickly went into the bathroom and saw her leaned over the toliet. "What's wrong Thea? Are you okay?"

Thea threw up, scrunching her nose up as she did because it was so gross. She jumped a bit when she heard Jake's voice, not expecting Him to even be home "I'm fine." She said quietly as she stood up, wiping her mouth. She brushed her teeth quickly before walking out of the bathroom and heading to the kitchen. She was pissed off and didn't know what to say to him. She began to clear away the remains of the romantic meal she had made last night. If hurt that they couldn't even have one night that was about them, he was always out no a days and they barley had any time together.

Jake followed Thea to the kitchen. "I'm sorry about last night. I forgot." He sighed. "Are you sure you are okay?" He was worried about her. Thea usually didn't get sick like that.

Thea shook her head "Great. You even forgot our anniversary." She said with a humourless laugh "I felt so stupid all ducking dressed up last night, I spent all day preparing to make it nice for you and don't even turn up! Just like every other fucking night! And let me guess, you're hungover again, aren't you?" She ranted as she cleaned "If you had been here last night you would know why I'm sick. I don't even know how to tell you now." She said as she walked into their room to make the bed.

Jake had a confused look on his face. "Why the hell are you going off on me?" He shook his head angrily. You know what, I don't care. I'm leaving. Don't expect me home tonight." He stormed angrily out of the house and stood on the sidewalk. He didn't want to actually leave her but he needed to calm down. He sat down on the porch and put his face in his hands. "Why does she have to be this way?"

Thea looked at him, why was she going off at him? Seriously? She shook her head when he walked out and followed because she was angry "Why am I going off at you? Jake you missed the one night that was for us! You didn't even call! You barley spend nights with me anyway so excuse me for being upset that you missed the one night that was for us to celebrate us! Where were you anway, huh?" She asked, folding her arms over her chest as she looked at him.

Jake looked up at her. "I tried calling this morning but you didn't answer." He glared at her. "I was at Seth's house okay?" He looked down. "Ever since you went to the hospital I have been going over there."

"jake that was this morning. Things would have been better if you called last night instead of leaving me waiting hours and hours for you to not even turn up. And I was being sick when I didn't answer the phone." She said, running a hand through her hair. Her heart stopped when he told her had been going to Seth's all this time. "I can't believe you." She said, shaking her head in disappointment. "Why the hell would you go back to them when they landed you in prison jake? Why!? I am so disappointed in you jake. You've lied to me this entire time. And again, as soon as your with them it's like I don't exsist. Are you seeing Ali again to?" She asked, walking back towards the house "you are better than them jake I just wish you would realise that before you turn into them." She said as she walked inside, needing some time alone. She felt sick,how would they have a baby when all this shot was going on? She knew for a fact she was going to let jake near the baby if he was still getting drunk and high every night.

Jake didn't know how to respond to Thea. When she accused him of seeing Ali again he got pissed, but didn't say anything. He stood up and followed Thea into the house. "Get out of here Thea. This is my house." He grabbed her arm and twisted it, pushing her back towards the door. Once he got her outside he quickly shut and locked the door behind her. He put his back on the door and slide to the floor. His eyes were water and once he blinked, the tears came out fast and hard.

When he followed her in she thought maybe they could talk but when eh told her to get out she felt sick. This wasn't the jake she knew. This was the Jake that was ruled by booze, drugs and Seth. When he grabbed her arm and twisted it she let out a yelp, tears springing to her eyes as the pain ran up her arm "Jake you're hurting me." She whimpered as he pushed her to the door, letting out another yelp as she hit her stomach, fear for the baby rising. As she regained her composure and was about to try and get back in the door was shut and locked. She didn't know what to do. She had no where to go, she had no family anymore. The girls had all gone off on holiday with their families for the summer and all her money was inside. She reached under the plant pot in front of the door and grabbed the spare key she unlocked the door but it only opened slightly "Can I at least get my stuff? Otherwise I have no where to go." She asked quietly, taking a step back because she was little scared about what he would do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back