• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Best friends ~ CherryBlossom and Molly provo

Jake sighed. "I'll be there in two days." He hung up the phone and started packing his stuff, getting a seperate bag together in case he spent the night at the hospital.

Ok :) skip to when Jake gets there in your post? :)

The tests had been done and her body was incredibly malnourished and she needed to get her weight back up and do it quickly at that. They were going to keep an eye on her and if she improved then they would her go home.

Okaii ^.^

Jake just got off the plane and was driving to the hospital. He refused to go home before he saw Thea. When he got there he asked for Thea's room number and headed upstairs to where she was staying. "Thea?" He said softly and knocked on the door.

Thea was laid in bed, feeling incredibly weak and horrible. She had only just woken up as the doctors had given her something to make her sleep so that her body could begin to repair. She had her eyes closed and was debating going back to sleep but then she heard the voice she had been wanting to hear since she had woken up. "Jake?" She asked, in a croaky voice "Am I dreaming or am I awake?" She asked, feeling incredibly strange

Jake came in and sat by her bed. He chuckled. "You are awake. It's really me." He smiled at her. "How are you?"

Thea gave him a smile as she tried to lift her hand to touch his cheek but she was too weak to do so. "I'm so glad you're here. I was starting to think you would end up stuck there forever. I missed you." She said softly. "Horrible. I just woke up after being out for a few days and I feel like shit. I'm so weak right now and they won't even let me go home until I'm better. I know I wasn't eating enough but I didn't think it would make me like this. I just didn't feel like eating. I couldn't bring myself to."

Thea sighed "I didn't mean to lie to you jake please don't be mad at me. I just knew it would have been bad enough for you knowing you were stuck there, knowing how bad I was would have made it worse for you and I didn't want to do that. I know I should have just told you but I didn't want to worry you when you were so far away and couldn't do anything." She replied, glancing at his hand "Whwg happened to your hand?"

Jake looked at her. "Nothing." He stood up. "I am going to go for a walk. I'll be back later." He walked away. Once he got outside he started walkeing towards Seth's house. He knew he told Thea he wouldn't go back to them but he really needed a drink.

Thea frowned "Please don't go." She said as he walked out of the room. Tears filled her eyes once again. Even when he was here he didn't want to be with her. She closed her eyes tightly, telling herself not to cry but she failed. She felt so lonely and she was confused as to why he had just left so suddenly, especially when she needed him.

When Jake go to Seth's house he went in through the back. "Hey!" He waved to them. He went downstairs and came back up with a drink and a pack of cigarrettes. He sat down and stayed there all night, forgeting about Thea.

Thea couldn't sleep all night, wondering what she had done wrong. She knew that she should have told jake but she thought she had done the right thing. She didn't understand why he was so angry. Eventually after more tears she managed to fall to sleep.

The next day Jake went back to the hospital despite his hang over. His eyes were blood shot and he had a severe headache. He went up to Thea's room and knocked softly before coming in. "Hey babe. You feeling any better?" He sat down next to the bed.

''I feel like hell.'' she said as she looked away ''I thought I would feel better when you came back but you left again. Is it because I didn't tell you about not eating? i'm sorry Jake . I just knew you were upset you couldn't come back and I didn't want to make things worse for you, especially because you couldn't do anything.'' she said quietly, looking over at him ''What's up with your eyes?'' she asked, frowning.

He frowned. "You going to the hospital made it a hell of a lot worse for me. You should have just told me. I could have talked you out of it." He sighed. "I am hungover at the moment. I also have a nasty headache."

Thea sighed "I know." She said quietly and rolled over, covering her head with a pillow. She hated that things were like this, it seemed like he was just mad at her and right now she just wanted comfort. She knew she had made a mistake but she couldn't change that now. "So that's what you were doing last night then." She mumbled, not looking at him.

Jake stared at her. "Drinking by myself." He hated lying to her but he didn't want her to worry about him. She needed to be calm and get better before he told her anything.

Thea sighed "I wish you hadn't have left last night Jake. I felt horrible after and I couldn't sleep wondering what i'd done to make you leave." She said, peeking over at him.

"Well, I am here now and that is what matters." He grabbed the pillow away from her. "Stop hiding that beautiful face of yours." He smiled at her. "I hope you get out soon. It sucks being home alone."

Thea nodded and gave him a small smile, letting out a little laugh "Oh shh. It's not beautiful anymore it's sunken in and horrible." She said as she budged across the bed "Come cuddle me?" She asked, giving him a smile "I want to come home but they won't let me until I'm healthy. I honestly didn't realise how bad it was. I still ate little bits and I thought it was enough but then I was waiting for the girls and then the next thing I know I'm in hospital. I'm so stupid."

Jake crawled on to the bed next to her, putting his arm around her. "You aren't stupid. You just made a bad choice. That's all." He kissed her gently on the nose. "And you are always beautiful in my eyes."

Thea smiled a little, snuggling into him ''I did. I won't do it again, I promise. I just felt so anxious and weird when you were away. especially after the break in.'' she said, holding onto him tightly. She blushed ''Thank you'' she whispers, laying her head on his chest. ''Where did you go last night?'' she asked softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back