• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bermuda Academy OOC

I still think its funny that my character and satanson are in the same room. You know two very big, very powerful characters in a small living space. It's like imagining to elephants balancing on the same ball almost.

It's called being hungry lmao
Hahaha yeah, about that... XD
Jasper doesn't eat. Ever. He just roots himself at night and sorta goes into a trance, essentially resting and eating his fill for the day. Or the week. But maybe he still does it to appear human? I dunno, but I'm sure I can come up with a decent excuse ^~^

how do you change the name below your username example: Kasarin "The Killer Queen"
Murder over a billion soliders all of them in different ways and you should be the Killer Queen, but if you want another title go to "Your Account" (On somewhere I don't really know on pc) and there it should appear "Custom Title", there you can put anything

Murder over a billion soliders all of them in different ways and you should be the Killer Queen, but if you want another title go to "Your Account" (On somewhere I don't really know on pc) and there it should appear "Custom Title", there you can put anything[/QUOTE
Well since I killed Alduin there can be only one fitting title

Hey guys, so I know that I'm not the admin but I wanted to let you know that it seems like DevonWrites DevonWrites hasn't been on for a few weeks. Not sure if something happened or if he's taking a break but I get the feeling that Bermuda is being put on hold for now. On one hand we could stop, on the other we could try to salvage and continue despite losing some players and the admin. It'll be extremely hard without Devon calling the shots, especially since there are no mods to regulate the rules and form a plot. What do you guys say? Wanna give it a shot or just disband (unless Devon comes back).

I'm just saying this because I didn't want to let this die suddenly without explanation since some of you were really excited to move forward.

Hey guys, so I know that I'm not the admin but I wanted to let you know that it seems like DevonWrites DevonWrites hasn't been on for a few weeks. Not sure if something happened or if he's taking a break but I get the feeling that Bermuda is being put on hold for now. On one hand we could stop, on the other we could try to salvage and continue despite losing some players and the admin. It'll be extremely hard without Devon calling the shots, especially since there are no mods to regulate the rules and form a plot. What do you guys say? Wanna give it a shot or just disband (unless Devon comes back).

I'm just saying this because I didn't want to let this die suddenly without explanation since some of you were really excited to move forward.
The Darkling The Darkling K KodomoYamiya Karcen Karcen Kasarin Kasarin Wildwy5 Wildwy5 Scottybird Corvus Scottybird Corvus Lunaria Silver Lunaria Silver Isune Isune sprouhtt sprouhtt Twyllvarlais Twyllvarlais JulesX JulesX DevonWrites DevonWrites

Yeah, that's why I wanted to check with everyone first. Especially since this isn't my RP, it's Devon's and he's the one with the rights to it. I didn't want to do anything without his approval but he's not here so I'm just taking a vote now since anything is better than nothing at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back