• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bermuda Academy OOC

heyo! i just wanted to ask for the character sheet how do we know what classes we take?
Ahh sorry, you can find a list of available classes in the RP itself. You choose the classes you want to take and I'll provide the actual schedules when there are enough people so that every class has more than one person. Does that make sense? If not, just let me know and I'll try again to clarify. I'm not always the best at that, so yeah... I'm working on it... ^^;

Last edited:
I was wondering, do you need a male to female balance? I know some people do, so I wanted to make sure in case you needed a female character or male character. I'm flexible.

Last edited:
I was wondering, do you need a male to female balance? I know some people do, so I wanted to make sure in case you needed a female character or make character. I'm flexible.
Well I'd like to have two or more of each gender, but beyond that, not really. ^^

Oh yeah, I should also ask what the reply length should be? At least one paragraph?
Okay, sorry for late responses. I had work this morning, the power in my apartment is off with no warning, I'm using data for this and I'm freezing. Sorry, just had to get the last bit off my chest.

Anyway, I expect, at the abolute least, more than two sentences. I understand that there will be times when shorter posts will gave the best effect for the storyline we create, but I don't want to see any single word posts.

On a completely different note, could I convince you to do me a favour and post the links to the OOC chat, character sign-up and the actual RP page to each of those places, to make it easier for everyone to find the different parts? Please and thank you?

Last edited:
Sure thing Devon! I'll post a "map" of sorts on each of the threads. And co-ed means that the boys and girls live in the same dorm. They aren't separated like in most places. For example, I live in a co-ed dorm. I am a girl, living with a girl and the room across from us has boys.

Sure thing Devon! I'll post a "map" of sorts on each of the threads. And co-ed means that the boys and girls live in the same dorm. They aren't separated like in most places. For example, I live in a co-ed dorm. I am a girl, living with a girl and the room across from us has boys.
Ahh... Hmm... I guess it could be like that. I'm thinking boys on one side of the buillding, girls on the other, and a common area in between, if that makes sense?

So, I'm thinking we'll start either sometime today or tomorrow, since I know waiting can be agonizing. There will still be time to get characters submitted and accepted for a few days, but I know I'm getting anxious to start.

Has the actual RP page been made yet? I haven't seen it so I was just wondering if I needed to keep digging or something.

Umm... Can I just appoint someone to make schedules that ensure that every class has at least two characters in it at a time...? Or some advice on how to make that work...? X_X

Users who are viewing this thread

Back