• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bermuda Academy OOC

I have time, want me to check who's in what class? I can DM you the tentative schedules or post them here.

Yes good I hope you're bettet at this than me thank you
CharacterSelf DefenseHistory of CreaturesHistory of HumansPotionsSpellworkTransformation StudiesCurrent Events (Creatures)Current Events (Human)Political StudiesSummoning 101RunesHome Economics
K. MoondancerYesYesYesYesNoYesYesYesNoNoNoNo
K. HiraganaNoYesYesNoYesNoYesNoNoYesYesNo
F. NanamiNoYesYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNoYes
L. RemmingtonYesNoNoYesYesNoYesYesYesNoNoNo
C. AshfordYesNoNoNoYesNoYesYesYesNoYesYes
H. RavenwoodYesNoNoNoYesYesYesYesNoNoYesNo
N. VayneYesNoNoNoYesYesYesYesNoYesNoNo
ViennaYesNoYesYesYesYesNoNoNoYesYesNo
K. HersingYesYesNoNoYesNoYesYesNoYesNoNo
M. ToragaiYesNoNoYesYesYesNoNoYesYesYesNo
B. SatansonYesNoNoYesYesYesNoYesNoYesYesNo
A. KiriyamaYesNoNoYesYesYesNoNoYesYesYesNo
DovahmiinYesYesYesYesYesYesNoNoNoYesNoNo
R. LorYesNoYesYesYesNoNoYesNoYesYesNo
A. HadleyNoYesYesNoYesYesYesYesNoNoYesNo
M. HeartfilliaYesNoNoYesYesNoNoYesNoYesYesNo
S. ChillsYesYesNoNoYesYesNoNoNoYesYesNo

Last edited:
Hmm... We can't have just one person taking potions... I suppose Keaton could take it, since he was just going to have a free period anyway... I might even have idea of why he would take it. Okay there are now two students taking potions.

CharacterRunesHome Economics
K. MoondancerNoNo
K. HiraganaYesNo
F. NanamiNoYes
L. RemmingtonNoNo
C. AshfordYesYes
H. RavenwoodYesNo
N. VayneNoNo
ViennaYesNo
K. HersingNoNo
M. ToragaiYesNo
B. SatansonYesNo
A. KiriyamaYesNo
DovahmiinNoNo
R. LorYesNo
A. HadleyYesNo
M. HeartfilliaYesNo
S. ChillsYesNo

Last edited:
Hmm... We can't have just one person taking potions... I suppose Keaton could take it, since he was just going to have a free period anyway... I might even have idea of why he would take it. Okay there are now two students taking potions.
Awesome! Thanks. I can update this as things happen. I know that there's a user who didn't finish their character sheet. I can make a table for clubs too if we get any off of the ground.

If you still have room I wouldn’t mind joining. I have an idea for a character who is a skin-walker of Native American folklore.

Well, the first couple days are really just going to be settling in and getting to know the campus, anyway. The schedules don't have to be perfect just yet. Though I'm quite impressed with what you put together. Thanks for your help. ^^

If you still have room I wouldn’t mind joining. I have an idea for a character who is a skin-walker of Native American folklore.
We haven't started yet. You can check the first page for links to the character sheet posting and the list of classes.

Well, the first couple days are really just going to be settling in and getting to know the campus, anyway. The schedules don't have to be perfect just yet. Though I'm quite impressed with what you put together. Thanks for your help. ^^
Hehe, thanks! This is my first RP so I'm trying my best.

You're doing awesome and you've really been a huge help!
Just let me know if you need anything else! I used to use coding like this on an old site. This is a lot more complicated but I can figure it out. I also have the laptop advantage so I have an easier time organizing.

So! Dorm assignemts! Callisto officially gets special permission to live in her tree due to actual necessity, which leaves Hecate and Futaba to live together in the first room in the female side of the building. As for the males... I feel like putting an artist (paper and such) in the same room as a fire demon may cause some discomfort for someone... Which means one of them rooms with Keaton... Hmm... Which one shall he torment...? XD

So! Dorm assignemts! Callisto officially gets special permission to live in her tree due to actual necessity, which leaves Hecate and Futaba to live together in the first room in the female side of the building. As for the males... I feel like putting an artist (paper and such) in the same room as a fire demon may cause some discomfort for someone... Which means one of them rooms with Keaton... Hmm... Which one shall he torment...? XD
i volunteer my character as tribute! he's mute anyways, so he can't really complain.

So that just leaves Lucas, all by his lonesome... I'm sure someone will come along and take up the roommate position... But I'm all psyched to start, so this theoretical person can magically appear at so.e point in tge first few days while we get to know our new home.

Who's ready to start?! *waves arm frantically*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back