• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bermuda Academy OOC

Should we take turns? That way we don't have a jumble of people trying to do something at the same time?
Makes sense. Perhaps each group of people could take turns, as it will likely be small groups of two or three most of the time and those groups should be able to carry on their part of the story without having to wait for literally everyone else to post.

Alrighty! @kodomoyamiya can go first if he wants. He is Moondancer's roommate after all ^_^

Edit: And it finally happened. This website and all of its buttons finally got the better of me :b/:

Eyo! I havent posted my cs yet because i drew a character but she is a closed species if you will , i dont know if thars acceptable :0

Eyo! I havent posted my cs yet because i drew a character but she is a closed species if you will , i dont know if thars acceptable :0
It is acceptable. Students have a right to not share their race with other students, so long as it does not pose a threat to themselves or others.

Okay! Dorm assignments are now posted under available courses and clubs!
Oh yeah, and I added art club to the list.

Last edited:
Oh yeah! Since Lucas is supposed to be an older demon (and British) he's going to use some words you may or may not know. If you need me to clarify anything let me know! Or you could just roll with it if your character is more modern and doesn't understand old slang.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back